NASDAQ:FDIV - First Trust Strategic Income ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $49.96 -0.04 (-0.08 %) (As of 04/21/2019 10:52 AM ET)Previous Close$49.9554Today's Range$49.9244 - $50.009052-Week Range$45.24 - $50.19Volume3,175 shsAverage Volume7,734 shsMarket Capitalization$82.43 millionP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield4.72%BetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendInstitutional OwnershipHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive FDIV News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for FDIV and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer First Trust Fund NameFirst Trust Strategic Income ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:FDIV Inception Date8/13/2014 Fund ManagerMulti-Manager WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassMulti Asset BenchmarkNot Applicable CategoryAsset Allocation FocusTarget Outcome Development LevelBlended Development RegionGlobal Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$94.92 million Average Daily Volume$7,771.00 Discount/Premium-0.11% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.85% Other Expenses0.36% Total Expenses1.21% Fee Waiver-0.33% Net Expenses0.88%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation AdvisorFirst Trust Advisors L.P. CustodianThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation DistributorFirst Trust Portfolios L.P. Transfer AgentThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Trustee Lead Market MakerJane Street First Trust Strategic Income ETF (NASDAQ:FDIV) Frequently Asked Questions What is First Trust Strategic Income ETF's stock symbol? First Trust Strategic Income ETF trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "FDIV." How often does First Trust Strategic Income ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for First Trust Strategic Income ETF? First Trust Strategic Income ETF announced a monthly dividend on Thursday, March 21st. Stockholders of record on Friday, March 22nd will be given a dividend of $0.17 per share on Friday, March 29th. This represents a $2.04 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 4.08%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, March 21st. View First Trust Strategic Income ETF's Dividend History. Has First Trust Strategic Income ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? Media coverage about FDIV stock has been trending somewhat positive recently, according to InfoTrie Sentiment. The research group identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than six thousand blog and news sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. First Trust Strategic Income ETF earned a media sentiment score of 1.7 on InfoTrie's scale. They also gave news headlines about the company a news buzz of 1.0 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an impact on the company's share price in the next few days. Who are First Trust Strategic Income ETF's major shareholders? First Trust Strategic Income ETF's stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Northwest Wealth Management LLC (0.72%). Which major investors are buying First Trust Strategic Income ETF stock? FDIV stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Northwest Wealth Management LLC. How do I buy shares of First Trust Strategic Income ETF? Shares of FDIV can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is First Trust Strategic Income ETF's stock price today? One share of FDIV stock can currently be purchased for approximately $49.9554. How big of a company is First Trust Strategic Income ETF? First Trust Strategic Income ETF has a market capitalization of $82.43 million. MarketBeat Community Rating for First Trust Strategic Income ETF (NASDAQ FDIV)Community Ranking: 2.4 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 57 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 60 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 117MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about First Trust Strategic Income ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe FDIV will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe FDIV will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 4/21/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What factors cause inflation to rise?