About Mitek Systems
Mitek Systems, Inc. develops, markets and sells mobile capture and identity verification software solutions for enterprise customers. The Company's technology allows users to remotely deposit checks, open accounts, get insurance quotes, pay bills, as well as verify their identity by taking pictures of various documents with their camera-equipped smartphones and tablets instead of using the device keyboard. Its technology uses algorithms to correct image distortion, extract relevant data, route images to their desired location and process transactions. Its technology processes images of documents in various ways. The Company's products include Mobile Verify, Mobile Fill, Mobile Docs, Mobile Deposit and Commercial Mobile Deposit Capture. Its mobile technology solutions are provided in two parts: a software development kit (SDK) for mobile capture, and a software platform for image correction, detection, extraction and authentication.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Application Software
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: MITK
- Previous Close: $6.10
- 50 Day Moving Average: $6.32
- 200 Day Moving Average: $6.94
- 52-Week Range: $33,274,000.00 - $5.09
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 122.00
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 17.43
- P/E Growth: 1.06
- Market Cap: $202.97M
- Outstanding Shares: 33,274,000
- Beta: 2.33
- Net Margins: 4.58%
- Return on Equity: 11.03%
- Return on Assets: 9.03%
Companies Related to Mitek Systems:
- Current Ratio: 6.80%
- Quick Ratio: 6.80%
What is Mitek Systems' stock symbol?
Mitek Systems trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "MITK."
Where is Mitek Systems' stock going? Where will Mitek Systems' stock price be in 2017?
4 brokerages have issued 1 year price objectives for Mitek Systems' shares. Their predictions range from $8.00 to $10.00. On average, they expect Mitek Systems' share price to reach $9.25 in the next twelve months.
When will Mitek Systems announce their earnings?
Mitek Systems is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, April, 26th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Mitek Systems stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Mitek Systems stock:
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "Mitek delivered 1Q17 results above consensus with revenue of $9.3M (vs. Street $8.7M) and non-GAAP EPS of $0.03 (vs. Street $0.02). Software revenue of $6.0M grew 27% y/y and was well-ahead of our estimates for $5.2M as mobile deposit trends remain strong. While the strength in the software line is encouraging, we think investors would favor (and reward) growth in the services lines which includes revenue from Mitek's cloud-based identity and authentication products. We expect the deals that Mitek has closed in the ID space to contribute more meaningfully to revenue through the remainder of FY17. We believe that as Mobile Deposit trends remain strong to accelerating and Mitek continues gaining traction with its ID products, top line growth will accelerate and shares will be rewarded with a higher multiple." (2/2/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Mitek Systems, Inc. is primarily engaged in the development and sale of software products with particular focus on intelligent character recognition and forms processing technology, products and services for the document imaging markets. They develop, market and support what they believe to be the most accurate Automated Document Recognition (ADR) products commercially available for the recognition of hand printed characters. " (12/29/2016)
Who owns Mitek Systems stock?
Mitek Systems' stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include State Street Corp (1.45%), AQR Capital Management LLC (1.31%), S Squared Technology LLC (1.18%), RK Capital Management LLC (1.12%), Menta Capital LLC (0.96%) and Oxford Asset Management (0.59%). Company insiders that own Mitek Systems stock include James B Debello, John M Thornton, Michael E Diamond and Russell C Clark.
Who sold Mitek Systems stock? Who is selling Mitek Systems stock?
Mitek Systems' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including RK Capital Management LLC, Cadence Capital Management LLC, AQR Capital Management LLC and State Street Corp. Company insiders that have sold Mitek Systems stock in the last year include James B Debello, Michael E Diamond and Russell C Clark.
Who bought Mitek Systems stock? Who is buying Mitek Systems stock?
Mitek Systems' stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including S Squared Technology LLC, Oxford Asset Management, Trexquant Investment LP, Russell Investments Group Ltd., GSA Capital Partners LLP, Menta Capital LLC and Renaissance Technologies LLC.
How do I buy Mitek Systems stock?
Shares of Mitek Systems can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Mitek Systems stock cost?
One share of Mitek Systems stock can currently be purchased for approximately $6.10.