About MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. is a provider of high-performance analog semiconductor solutions that enable Internet applications, the cloud-connected applications economy, and the networked battlefield across the radio frequency (RF), microwave, millimeterwave and photonic spectrum. It has multiple design centers, silicon, gallium arsenide and indium phosphide fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. It also offers foundry services. It offered a portfolio of over 4,500 standard and custom devices, which include integrated circuits, multi-chip modules, power pallets and transistors, diodes, amplifiers, switches and switch limiters, passive and active components and complete subsystems, across more than 40 product lines serving three primary markets, as of September 30, 2016. The Company's products are RF Power Products, Optoelectronics and Photonic Solutions, among others.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Semiconductor - Broad Line
- Sub-Industry: Semiconductors
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: MTSI
- CUSIP: 55405Y10
- Previous Close: $47.47
- 50 Day Moving Average: $47.26
- 200 Day Moving Average: $43.92
- 52-Week Range: $29.56 - $53.80
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 158.23
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 14.93
- P/E Growth: 0.91
- Market Cap: $3.01B
- Outstanding Shares: 63,343,000
- Beta: 1.52
- Net Margins: 2.76%
- Return on Equity: 19.84%
- Return on Assets: 8.44%
Companies Related to MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 1.27%
- Current Ratio: 7.37%
- Quick Ratio: 6.05%
What is MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings' stock symbol?
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "MTSI."
Where is MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings' stock going? Where will MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings' stock price be in 2017?
8 brokers have issued 12 month target prices for MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings' shares. Their predictions range from $38.00 to $55.00. On average, they expect MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings' share price to reach $48.86 in the next year.
When will MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings announce their earnings?
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, April, 24th 2017.
What are analysts saying about MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings stock:
- Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "MTSI's results were in line on revs but above on EPS due to lower opex. Its MarQ outlook includes a partial quarter of recently acquired AMCC, muddling the comparison to consensus. We view the outlook as conservative given the caution management takes with new acquisitions. MTSI continues to have high visibility in A&D growth from MMICs, and we think its secular opportunities (100G, GaN, SPAR) remain intact. MTSI remains a top small-cap pick." (2/1/2017)
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "MTSI delivered in line F1Q17 revenue and NG EPS despite weaker than expected NG GM due to a reduction in high margin PON laser revenue despite overall strength in Optical. Guidance for F2Q17 includes recently acquired AMCC, with management noting the core MTSI business is tracking in line with prior expectations. We adjust our estimates to include higher core MTSI revenue, lower core MTSI GM and a conservative forecast for AMCC revenue. The net effect of these changes are a modest increase in our NG EPS estimates. With the LH/metro optical outlook still robust, data center revenue ramping, A&D poised for 40% Y/Y growth and increasing traction in GaN-on-Si PAs, we reiterate our Buy rating and raise our PT to $54 from $49." (2/1/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. provides analog semiconductor solutions for use in wireless and wireline applications across the RF, microwave and millimeterwave spectrum. The Company's primary markets are Networks which includes CATV, cellular backhaul, cellular infrastructure and fiber optic applications, A&D and Multi-market, which includes automotive, industrial, medical, mobile and scientific applications. It's product lines include active splitter, amplifier, attenuator, automotive module, capacitor, component, coupler, diode, down converter IC, filter, frequency multiplier, hybrid voltage controlled oscillator, integrated receiver IC, modulator/demodulator, optical modulator driver, phase shifter, power combiner, power detector, power divider, power hybrid pallet, power hybrid transistor, switch, synthesizer, transceiver, transformer, upconverter IC and voltage controlled oscillator. M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. and is headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts. " (1/18/2017)
Who owns MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings stock?
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings' stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include Silvercrest Asset Management Group LLC (2.91%), Franklin Resources Inc. (2.48%), Brown Advisory Inc. (1.65%), FMR LLC (1.52%), State Street Corp (1.05%) and Frontier Capital Management Co. LLC (0.76%). Company insiders that own MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings stock include Charles R Bland, Donghyun Thomas Hwang, John Croteau, John L Ocampo, Lunsen Gil J Van, Michael T Murphy, Peter Y Chung, Preetinder S Virk, Robert Dennehy, Robert Mcmullan, Summit Partners Private Equity and Walter Gregory Baker.
Who sold MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings stock? Who is selling MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings stock?
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Franklin Resources Inc., Columbia Wanger Asset Management LLC, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Royce & Associates LP, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Loomis Sayles & Co. L P, Turner Investments LLC and Allianz Asset Management AG. Company insiders that have sold MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings stock in the last year include Donghyun Thomas Hwang, John Croteau, John L Ocampo, Lunsen Gil J Van, Michael T Murphy, Peter Y Chung, Preetinder S Virk, Robert Dennehy, Robert Mcmullan and Walter Gregory Baker.
Who bought MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings stock? Who is buying MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings stock?
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings' stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Silvercrest Asset Management Group LLC, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Advisory Research Inc., Two Sigma Investments LP, TCW Group Inc. and Brown Advisory Inc..
How do I buy MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings stock?
Shares of MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings stock cost?
One share of MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings stock can currently be purchased for approximately $47.47.