About The Priceline Group (NASDAQ:PCLN)
The Priceline Group Inc. is a provider of travel and restaurant online reservation and related services. The Company, through its online travel companies (OTCs), connects consumers wishing to make travel reservations with providers of travel services across the world. It offers consumers an array of accommodation reservations (including hotels, bed and breakfasts, hostels, apartments, vacation rentals and other properties) through its Booking.com, priceline.com and agoda.com brands. Its other brands include KAYAK, Rentalcars.com and OpenTable, Inc. (OpenTable). As of December 31, 2016, Booking.com offered accommodation reservation services for over 1,115,000 properties in over 220 countries and territories on its various Websites and in over 40 languages, which included over 568,000 vacation rental properties (updated property counts were available on the Booking.com Website).
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Retail/Wholesale
- Industry: Travel Agents
- Sub-Industry: Internet Retail
- Symbol: NASDAQ:PCLN
- CUSIP: 74150340
- Web: www.pricelinegroup.com
- Market Cap: $95.27797 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 49,059,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $1,876.51
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $1,870.88
- 52 Week Range: $1,422.19 - $2,067.99
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 41.25
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 22.29
- P/E Growth: 1.44
- Annual Revenue: $11.48 billion
- Price / Sales: 8.30
- Book Value: $236.25 per share
- Price / Book: 8.22
- EBITDA: $4.34 billion
- Net Margins: 20.51%
- Return on Equity: 33.10%
- Return on Assets: 16.30%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.65%
- Current Ratio: 2.20%
- Quick Ratio: 2.20%
- Average Volume: 425,728 shs.
- Beta: 1.47
- Short Ratio: 4.72
Frequently Asked Questions for The Priceline Group (NASDAQ:PCLN)
What is The Priceline Group's stock symbol?
The Priceline Group trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "PCLN."
How were The Priceline Group's earnings last quarter?
The Priceline Group Inc. (NASDAQ:PCLN) announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August, 8th. The company reported $15.14 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts' consensus estimates of $14.25 by $0.89. The business earned $3.02 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $2.99 billion. The Priceline Group had a net margin of 20.51% and a return on equity of 33.10%. The business's revenue for the quarter was up 18.3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the business earned $13.93 earnings per share. View The Priceline Group's Earnings History.
When will The Priceline Group make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has The Priceline Group issued on next quarter's earnings?
The Priceline Group updated its third quarter earnings guidance on Tuesday, August, 8th. The company provided EPS guidance of $32.40-34.10 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus EPS estimate of $34.17.
Where is The Priceline Group's stock going? Where will The Priceline Group's stock price be in 2017?
30 equities research analysts have issued 1-year price targets for The Priceline Group's shares. Their forecasts range from $110.00 to $2,300.00. On average, they expect The Priceline Group's share price to reach $1,959.11 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for The Priceline Group.
What are analysts saying about The Priceline Group stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about The Priceline Group stock:
- 1. Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "PCLN reported a strong qtr but that was not enough and stock declined 6% after the close. Conservative guidance, as usual, did not help either. While gross bookings did not beat high end of guidance for the 1st time in 11 qtrs, we don’t think PCLN’s fundamentals have changed. With gross bookings up 16% Y/Y (vs EXPE’s +12%), PCLN keeps gaining market share. We see any pullback in the stock as a buying opportunity. We maintain our Buy and raise PT to $2,300. PCLN reported a strong qtr with rev up 18% Y/Y to $3.02B vs. cons ests of $2.99B. Adj EBITDA of $974MM was ahead of Street ests of $927MM and guidance of $860-905MM. Non-GAAP EPS of $15.14 easily beat Street’s $14.20 and guidance of $13.30-$14.00. Gross bookings hit $20.80B in Q2 (+16% Y/Y / +19% ex-FX), slightly below cons ests of $21.06B but close to the high end of guidance. We believe this was a fluke and not a sign of fundamental changes. Adj EBITDA margin improved 40bps and remains 2x+ EXPE’s. Agency bookings at $17.95B were slightly below Street’s $18.17B, while Merchant bookings of $2.85B came in slightly above cons at $2.80B. Bookings growth was driven by 21% Y/Y growth in hotel room nights and 12% Y/Y growth in rental car days, offsetting 9% decline in air tickets." (8/4/2017)
- 2. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Priceline.com is one of the leading online travel companies in the world. The company reported strong first quarter results. Over the last one year, the stock has underperformed the Zacks characterized Electronic Commerce industry. Both agency and merchant businesses showed strong momentum. The secular growth trend in the online travel booking market, Priceline’s strong position in international markets, growth opportunities in the domestic market, good execution, prudent marketing strategy and strong financial position are positives. At the same time, weaker ADRs, macro headwinds, increasing advertising spend and occupancy tax-related litigation remain overhangs." (7/11/2017)
- 3. Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "Priceline reported strong 4Q:16 results highlighted by 31% y/y room night growth, 28% y/y FX-adj. bookings growth, and adj. EBITDA margins of 38.2% (gross profit), all exceeding our and consensus expectations. Momentum continued into 1Q:17 as Priceline guided next quarter room nights (20%-25%) and FX-adj. bookings (19%-24%) ahead of our expectations. Pressure on performance marketing ROI is expected to continue into 1Q, though to a lesser degree than the recent past, and the book vs. day time lag and the Easter shift will pressure margins in the quarter. Management noted that performance ad efficiency in 1H:17 will be more favorable than 2H:16. New CEO Glenn Fogel commented that the corporate strategy will not change under his leadership. We are raising our estimates and increasing our price target to $2,100. Overall, we maintain the view Priceline is a high quality asset well positioned to drive continued long-term growth." (2/28/2017)
- 4. Royal Bank Of Canada analysts commented, "We continue pointing to material new growth opportunities that PCLN has been investing in for years: China Outbound, Vacation Rentals & Alternative Accommodations, LatAm, & Business Travel. PCLN still has a long runway ' 65% of global room nights sold are still sold offline and PCLN itself only accounts for around 10% of hotel partner room night sales. Which means that current growth rates should be sustainable+ for a substantial period. PCLN remains one of the best 'Net Large Caps ' both fundamentally and stock wise ' and screens extremely well against our 5M Framework ' excellent Management, deep competitive Moats, highly profitable business Model, a very large Market opportunity, and a reasonable Multiple (21X '18 GAAP P/E on 20%+ EPS growth outlook)." (2/28/2017)
Who are some of The Priceline Group's key competitors?
Who are The Priceline Group's key executives?
The Priceline Group's management team includes the folowing people:
- Jeffery H. Boyd, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Glenn D. Fogel, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Daniel J. Finnegan, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Accounting Officer
- Gillian Tans, President and Chief Executive Officer of Booking.com
- Peter J. Millones Jr., Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- James M. Guyette, Lead Independent Director
- Robert J. Mylod Jr., Director
- Timothy Armstrong, Independent Director
- Jan L. Docter, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Epstein, Independent Director
Who owns The Priceline Group stock?
The Priceline Group's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include APG Asset Management N.V. (0.22%), Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V. (0.12%), Alta Capital Management LLC (0.08%), State Treasurer State of Michigan (0.06%), Tesco Pension Investment Ltd (0.05%) and Shell Asset Management Co. (0.02%). Company insiders that own The Priceline Group stock include Daniel J Finnegan, Gillian Tans, Glenn D Fogel, Jan L Docter, Jeffery H Boyd and Peter J Millones. View Institutional Ownership Trends for The Priceline Group.
Who sold The Priceline Group stock? Who is selling The Priceline Group stock?
The Priceline Group's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V., Bridges Investment Counsel Inc., State Treasurer State of Michigan, Arrow Financial Corp, Alta Capital Management LLC, Sit Investment Associates Inc., Fulton Bank N.A. and Sumitomo Life Insurance Co.. Company insiders that have sold The Priceline Group stock in the last year include Daniel J Finnegan, Gillian Tans, Glenn D Fogel, Jan L Docter and Jeffery H Boyd. View Insider Buying and Selling for The Priceline Group.
Who bought The Priceline Group stock? Who is buying The Priceline Group stock?
The Priceline Group's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including APG Asset Management N.V., Tesco Pension Investment Ltd, Shell Asset Management Co., BerganKDV Wealth Management LLC, Carnick & Kubik Group LLC, Summit X LLC, Arcadia Investment Management Corp MI and Eqis Capital Management Inc.. View Insider Buying and Selling for The Priceline Group.
How do I buy The Priceline Group stock?
Shares of The Priceline Group can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is The Priceline Group's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for The Priceline Group (NASDAQ PCLN)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about The Priceline Group and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of The Priceline Group stock can currently be purchased for approximately $1,942.11.
Consensus Ratings for The Priceline Group (NASDAQ:PCLN) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||5 Hold Ratings, 25 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.83)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$1,959.11 (0.88% upside)|Consensus Price Target History for The Priceline Group (NASDAQ:PCLN)
Analysts' Ratings History for The Priceline Group (NASDAQ:PCLN)
(Data available from 10/23/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|10/11/2017||Barclays PLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$2,150.00||N/A|
|10/4/2017||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$2,200.00||N/A|
|10/2/2017||Morgan Stanley||Reiterated Rating||Overweight -> Overweight||$2,050.00 -> $2,100.00||Low|
|9/26/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$2,150.00||Low|
|8/14/2017||MKM Partners||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$2,050.00 -> $2,225.00||Low|
|8/10/2017||Susquehanna Bancshares Inc||Reiterated Rating||Positive||$2,150.00 -> $2,200.00||Medium|
|8/9/2017||Raymond James Financial, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Buy||High|
|8/10/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$2,250.00 -> $2,300.00||High|
|8/10/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$2,100.00||High|
|8/9/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$1,950.00 -> $2,075.00||Medium|
|8/9/2017||Wells Fargo & Company||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$1,850.00||High|
|8/9/2017||Macquarie||Boost Price Target||Outperform -> Positive||$2,000.00 -> $2,200.00||Low|
|8/9/2017||Credit Suisse Group||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$2,150.00 -> $2,070.00||Low|
|8/9/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Boost Price Target||Outperform||$2,000.00 -> $2,050.00||Low|
|7/28/2017||Piper Jaffray Companies||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||$2,150.00 -> $110.00||Low|
|6/21/2017||Needham & Company LLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||Low|
|5/23/2017||Cowen and Company||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$2,000.00||Low|
|5/14/2017||Benchmark Co.||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$1,900.00 -> $2,050.00||Low|
|5/10/2017||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Boost Price Target||Overweight||$1,940.00 -> $2,125.00||Low|
|5/10/2017||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Boost Price Target||Neutral||$1,750.00 -> $1,850.00||Medium|
|4/17/2017||Cantor Fitzgerald||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||$1,850.00||Medium|
|4/13/2017||Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Outperform -> Outperform||$1,860.00 -> $2,000.00||Medium|
|4/3/2017||Moffett Nathanson||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||$1,850.00||Low|
|2/28/2017||Citigroup Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Positive||$1,880.00||N/A|
|2/27/2017||Evercore ISI||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$1,850.00||N/A|
|1/18/2017||Miller Tabak||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$1,750.00||N/A|
|11/8/2016||Ascendiant Capital Markets||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$1,600.00 -> $1,700.00||N/A|
|11/8/2016||Pacific Crest||Reiterated Rating||Hold||N/A|
|11/8/2016||JMP Securities||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
|6/30/2016||Tigress Financial||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
|5/4/2016||Guggenheim||Upgrade||Neutral -> Buy||$1,500.00||N/A|
|4/4/2016||KeyCorp||Initiated Coverage||Sector Perform||N/A|
|2/20/2016||Janney Montgomery Scott||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||$1,225.00 -> $1,275.00||N/A|
Earnings History for The Priceline Group (NASDAQ:PCLN)Earnings History by Quarter for The Priceline Group (NASDAQ PCLN)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/8/2017||Q2 2017||$14.25||$15.14||$2.99 billion||$3.02 billion||View||Listen|
|5/9/2017||Q1 2017||$8.83||$9.88||$2.45 billion||$2.42 billion||View||Listen|
|2/27/2017||Q416||$13.09||$14.21||$2.32 billion||$2.35 billion||View||Listen|
|11/7/2016||Q316||$29.88||$31.18||$3.61 billion||$3.69 billion||View||Listen|
|8/4/2016||Q2||$12.69||$13.93||$2.58 billion||$2.55 billion||View||Listen|
|5/4/2016||Q116||$9.66||$10.54||$2.12 billion||$2.15 billion||View||Listen|
|2/17/2016||Q415||$11.80||$12.63||$1.96 billion||$2.00 billion||View||Listen|
|11/9/2015||Q315||$24.23||$25.35||$3.05 billion||$3.10 billion||View||Listen|
|8/5/2015||Q215||$11.98||$12.45||$2.27 billion||$2.28 billion||View||Listen|
|5/7/2015||Q115||$6.94||$8.12||$1.80 billion||$1.70 billion||View||Listen|
|2/19/2015||Q414||$10.10||$10.85||$1.80 billion||$1.84 billion||View||Listen|
|11/4/2014||Q314||$21.11||$22.16||$2.83 million||$2.84 billion||View||Listen|
|8/11/2014||Q214||$12.02||$12.51||$2.15 billion||$2.12 billion||View||Listen|
|5/8/2014||Q114||$6.91||$7.81||$1.63 billion||$1.64 billion||View||N/A|
|11/7/2013||Q313||$16.21||$17.30||$2.21 billion||$2.27 billion||View||N/A|
|8/8/2013||Q2 2013||$9.37||$9.70||$1.65 billion||$1.68 billion||View||N/A|
|5/9/2013||Q1 2013||$5.27||$5.76||$1.28 billion||$1.30 billion||View||N/A|
|2/26/2013||Q4 2012||$6.50||$6.77||$1.19 billion||$1.19 billion||View||N/A|
|11/1/2012||Q312||$11.82||$12.40||$1.65 billion||$1.70 billion||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for The Priceline Group (NASDAQ:PCLN)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $72.76
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $82.33
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for The Priceline Group (NASDAQ:PCLN)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for The Priceline Group (NASDAQ:PCLN)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.24%Insider Trades by Quarter for The Priceline Group (NASDAQ:PCLN)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 94.39%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|10/16/2017||Gillian Tans||CEO||Sell||122||$1,940.00||$236,680.00|| |
|9/15/2017||Gillian Tans||CEO||Sell||122||$1,845.97||$225,208.34|| |
|8/15/2017||Gillian Tans||CEO||Sell||123||$1,880.38||$231,286.74|| |
|8/10/2017||Jan L Docter||Director||Sell||2,500||$1,875.90||$4,689,750.00|| |
|7/14/2017||Gillian Tans||CEO||Sell||122||$1,949.47||$237,835.34|| |
|6/15/2017||Gillian Tans||CEO||Sell||122||$1,814.00||$221,308.00|| |
|5/30/2017||Jan L Docter||Director||Sell||1,500||$1,857.67||$2,786,505.00|| |
|4/17/2017||Gillian Tans||CEO||Sell||122||$1,743.00||$212,646.00|| |
|3/6/2017||Daniel J Finnegan||CFO||Sell||3,052||$1,730.38||$5,281,119.76|| |
|1/17/2017||Gillian Tans||CEO||Sell||131||$1,544.00||$202,264.00|| |
|1/4/2017||Glenn D Fogel||CEO||Sell||1,000||$1,488.76||$1,488,760.00|| |
|1/3/2017||Jeffery H Boyd||Chairman||Sell||3,000||$1,477.17||$4,431,510.00|| |
|12/15/2016||Gillian Tans||CEO||Sell||130||$1,520.00||$197,600.00|| |
|12/1/2016||Jeffery H Boyd||CEO||Sell||3,000||$1,486.12||$4,458,360.00|| |
|11/15/2016||Gillian Tans||CEO||Sell||131||$1,499.97||$196,496.07|| |
|11/2/2016||Glenn D Fogel||Insider||Sell||1,000||$1,453.23||$1,453,230.00|| |
|11/1/2016||Jeffery H Boyd||CEO||Sell||3,000||$1,472.08||$4,416,240.00|| |
|10/14/2016||Gillian Tans||CEO||Sell||131||$1,450.25||$189,982.75|| |
|10/5/2016||Glenn D Fogel||Insider||Sell||1,000||$1,497.95||$1,497,950.00|| |
|10/3/2016||Jeffery H Boyd||CEO||Sell||2,814||$1,467.98||$4,130,895.72|| |
|9/15/2016||Gillian Tans||CEO||Sell||130||$1,431.98||$186,157.40|| |
|9/7/2016||Glenn D Fogel||Insider||Sell||1,000||$1,434.75||$1,434,750.00|| |
|8/1/2016||Jeffery H Boyd||CEO||Sell||3,000||$1,353.90||$4,061,700.00|| |
|7/15/2016||Gillian Tans||CEO||Sell||131||$1,327.89||$173,953.59|| |
|7/1/2016||Jeffery H Boyd||CEO||Sell||3,000||$1,266.92||$3,800,760.00|| |
|5/16/2016||Gillian Tans||CEO||Sell||131||$1,281.95||$167,935.45|| |
|5/10/2016||Jeffery H Boyd||CEO||Sell||166||$1,261.54||$209,415.64|| |
|5/2/2016||Gillian Tans||CEO||Sell||161||$1,349.00||$217,189.00|| |
|4/15/2016||Gillian Tans||COO||Sell||131||$1,333.67||$174,710.77|| |
|4/1/2016||Gillian Tans||COO||Sell||161||$1,278.00||$205,758.00|| |
|4/1/2016||Jeffery H Boyd||Director||Sell||3,000||$1,282.20||$3,846,600.00|| |
|3/17/2016||Daniel J Finnegan||CFO||Sell||5,871||$1,341.94||$7,878,529.74|| |
|3/15/2016||Gillian Tans||COO||Sell||130||$1,315.15||$170,969.50|| |
|3/15/2016||Peter J Millones||VP||Sell||5,871||$1,321.38||$7,757,821.98|| |
|2/16/2016||Gillian Tans||COO||Sell||161||$1,100.00||$177,100.00|| |
|12/15/2015||Jeffery H. Boyd||Director||Sell||3,000||$1,314.28||$3,942,840.00|| |
|11/16/2015||Jeffery H. Boyd||Director||Sell||3,000||$1,247.40||$3,742,200.00|| |
|10/15/2015||Jeffery H. Boyd||Director||Sell||3,000||$1,314.89||$3,944,670.00|| |
|9/15/2015||Jeffery H. Boyd||Director||Sell||3,000||$1,293.19||$3,879,570.00|| |
|8/17/2015||James M. Guyette||Director||Sell||2,000||$1,291.64||$2,583,280.00|| |
|7/15/2015||Jeffery H Boyd||Director||Sell||3,000||$1,172.00||$3,516,000.00|| |
|6/15/2015||Jeffery H Boyd||Director||Sell||3,000||$1,163.48||$3,490,440.00|| |
|5/15/2015||Jeffery H Boyd||Director||Sell||3,000||$1,194.38||$3,583,140.00|| |
|4/15/2015||Jeffery H Boyd||Director||Sell||3,000||$1,202.83||$3,608,490.00|| |
|3/17/2015||Daniel J Finnegan||CFO||Sell||2,783||$1,151.97||$3,205,932.51|| |
|3/17/2015||Peter J Millones||VP||Sell||3,180||$1,152.05||$3,663,519.00|| |
|3/5/2015||Chris Soder||CEO||Sell||4,144||$1,234.41||$5,115,395.04|| |
|2/17/2015||Jeffery H Boyd||Director||Sell||3,000||$1,123.53||$3,370,590.00|| |
|1/15/2015||Jeffery H Boyd||Director||Sell||3,000||$1,023.02||$3,069,060.00|| |
|12/15/2014||Jeffery H Boyd||Director||Sell||3,000||$1,094.73||$3,284,190.00|| |
|11/17/2014||Jeffery H Boyd||Director||Sell||8,500||$1,161.22||$9,870,370.00|| |
|9/15/2014||Jeffrey E Epstein||Director||Sell||2,000||$1,150.72||$2,301,440.00|| |
|8/15/2014||Craig W Rydin||Director||Sell||1,519||$1,282.60||$1,948,269.40|| |
|7/15/2014||Jeffery H Boyd||Director||Sell||3,000||$1,228.00||$3,684,000.00|| |
|6/16/2014||Jeffrey E Epstein||Director||Sell||2,000||$1,196.97||$2,393,940.00|| |
|5/15/2014||Jeffery Boyd||Director||Sell||3,000||$1,134.83||$3,404,490.00|| |
|3/17/2014||Daniel Finnegan||CFO||Sell||3,181||$1,289.99||$4,103,458.19|| |
|3/17/2014||Jeffrey Epstein||Director||Sell||2,000||$1,292.28||$2,584,560.00|| |
|3/5/2014||Chris Soder||CEO||Sell||3,181||$1,364.03||$4,338,979.43|| |
|12/16/2013||Jeffrey Epstein||Director||Sell||2,000||$1,173.64||$2,347,280.00|| |
|11/15/2013||Nancy Peretsman||Director||Sell||7,000||$1,137.45||$7,962,150.00|| |
|9/16/2013||Jeffrey Epstein||Director||Sell||2,000||$971.38||$1,942,760.00|| |
|8/12/2013||Craig Rydin||Director||Sell||1,900||$965.58||$1,834,602.00|| |
|12/3/2012||James M Guyette||Director||Sell||1,500||$675.00||$1,012,500.00|| |
|11/12/2012||Ralph Bahna||Director||Sell||10,000||$633.21||$6,332,100.00|| |
Headline Trends for The Priceline Group (NASDAQ:PCLN)
Latest Headlines for The Priceline Group (NASDAQ:PCLN)
Loading headlines, please wait.
The Priceline Group (PCLN) Chart for Monday, October, 23, 2017