NASDAQ:PRFZ - Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $119.42 -1.74 (-1.44 %) (As of 12/16/2018 10:50 AM ET)Previous Close$119.42Today's Range$119.03 - $121.4752-Week Range$119.03 - $146.46Volume309,626 shsAverage Volume59,737 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield1.31%BetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendHeadlinesOptions ChainSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive PRFZ News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for PRFZ and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Invesco Fund NameInvesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:PRFZ Inception Date9/20/2006 Fund ManagerPeter Hubbard, Michael Jeanette, Tony Seisser, Jonathan Nixon WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkFTSE RAFI US Mid Small 1500 TR USD CategoryBroad Equity FocusBroad Equity Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$1.73 billion Average Daily Volume$163,581.00 Discount/Premium-2.82% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.29% Other Expenses0.12% Total Expenses0.41% Fee Waiver-0.02% Net Expenses0.39%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation AdvisorInvesco Capital Management LLC CustodianThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation DistributorInvesco Distributors, Inc. Transfer AgentThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Trustee Lead Market MakerVirtu Financial Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF (NASDAQ:PRFZ) Frequently Asked Questions What is Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF's stock symbol? Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "PRFZ." How often does Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF? Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF announced a quarterly dividend on Friday, September 21st. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, September 25th will be paid a dividend of $0.356 per share on Friday, September 28th. This represents a $1.42 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.19%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, September 24th. View Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF's Dividend History. Has Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? Media stories about PRFZ stock have trended somewhat positive this week, according to InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis. InfoTrie identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than six thousand blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF earned a media sentiment score of 1.0 on InfoTrie's scale. They also assigned headlines about the company a news buzz of 4.0 out of 10, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the immediate future. How do I buy shares of Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF? Shares of PRFZ can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF's stock price today? One share of PRFZ stock can currently be purchased for approximately $119.42. MarketBeat Community Rating for Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF (NASDAQ PRFZ)Community Ranking: 2.3 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 15 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 18 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 33MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1500 Small-Mid ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe PRFZ will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe PRFZ will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 12/16/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: How are the companies in the S&P 500 selected?