PTC Inc. is a global computer software and services company. The Company offers a portfolio of computer-aided design (CAD) modeling, product lifecycle management (PLM) and service lifecycle management (SLM) solutions for manufacturers to create, operate, and service products. It offers a suite of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions that enables its customers to connect, manage and analyze data, and create applications. Its segments include the Solutions Group, the IoT Group and Professional Services. The Solutions Group segment includes its CAD, PLM and SLM products. The IoT Group segment includes its IoT, analytics and augmented reality (AR) solutions. The Professional Services segment includes consulting, implementation and training business. Its IoT products include ThingWorx, KEPServerEX, Vuforia Studio and Vuforia. Its CAD products include Creo and Mathcad. Its PLM products include Windchill, Integrity, Navigate and Creo View. Its SLM products include Servigistics and Arbortext.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Technical & System Software
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: PTC
- Previous Close: $55.10
- 50 Day Moving Average: $52.23
- 200 Day Moving Average: $47.06
- 52-Week Range: $30.15 - $55.42
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 34.65
- P/E Growth: 1.91
- Market Cap: $6.38B
- Outstanding Shares: 115,721,000
- Beta: 1.41
- Net Margins: -3.50%
- Return on Equity: 7.04%
- Return on Assets: 2.56%
Companies Related to PTC:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.89%
- Current Ratio: 0.92%
- Quick Ratio: 0.92%
What is PTC's stock symbol?
PTC trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "PTC."
Where is PTC's stock going? Where will PTC's stock price be in 2017?
12 equities research analysts have issued twelve-month price objectives for PTC's shares. Their forecasts range from $42.00 to $62.00. On average, they expect PTC's stock price to reach $55.55 in the next twelve months.
When will PTC announce their earnings?
PTC is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, April, 18th 2017.
What are analysts saying about PTC stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about PTC stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "PTC Inc. develops, markets, and supports software solutions. The company offers enterprise solutions and desktop solutions. Its principal Enterprise Solutions are Windchill, Arbortext, Creo View and Integrity. The Company's Desktop Solutions include its integrated Creo software suite, its Mathcad engineering calculations software and its Arbortext document authoring tools. It also offers consultation, implementation, training, and maintenance services. PTC Inc., formerly known as Parametric Technology Corporation, is headquartered in Needham, Massachusetts. " (1/25/2017)
- Citigroup Inc. analysts commented, "We reiterate our Buy rating and increase PT to $60. PTC calmed concerns around FX with bookings of $90M and sub mix of 65%, both well above our $77M / 55% (Guide: $70-80M, 55%). The quarter was boosted by a $5M IoT mega deal but results would still have come in ahead of guide ($85M, 28%) when excluding the transaction. Revenue of $287M towards the high end of guide ($285-290M) despite ~$3M drag from FX, higher sub mix. CFO Miller held FY17 bookings range at $130-136M and sub mix at 65%, which management generally acknowledge as embedding conservative assumptions around perpetual conversions. We continue to feel PTC's transition process is underappreciated with 'normal year' earnings multiple (11x) trading ~40% below peers (Narrowing 'Normal' Year Valuation Gap Will Drive Upside). Read the full note for all details, more comments on FQ1, valuation analysis, estimate revisions and updated model." (1/19/2017)
- Wedbush analysts commented, "Execution improvements in the direct and indirect channel, IoT traction, and continuing maintenance conversions drove a solid 1Q. PTC shares have had a good run as evidence of a successful transition to subscriptions accumulates, but we see FY17 catalysts: (1) bookings upside; (2) traction in IoT, and a growing perception of PTC as a leader in this market; and (3) a resumption of share repurchases starting in 2H17. PTC's bookings comparisons will likely become more difficult starting in 2Q, but we expect the core CAD/PLM business to benefit from sales process and policy improvements, and IoT should grow strongly as customers sign larger expansion deals. Also, maintenance conversions should be incremental to PTC's guidance, and recent PMIs point to modest improvement potential for North American demand, not yet factored into guidance until evidence shows up in deal performance. Longer term, we think upside to PTC's FY21 targets is likely, based on a strong shift to subscriptions and an emerging leadership position in the IoT market." (1/19/2017)
Who owns PTC stock?
PTC's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include State Street Corp (2.50%), FMR LLC (2.08%), Marshall Wace LLP (1.66%), Royce & Associates LP (0.85%), Champlain Investment Partners LLC (0.78%) and Lodge Hill Capital LLC (0.59%). Company insiders that own PTC stock include Anthony Dibona, Barry F Cohen, Donald K Grierson, James E Heppelmann, Matthew Lessner Cohen, Paul A Lacy, Robert C Gremley, Robert Ranaldi, Robert Schechter and Staats Aaron C Von.
Who sold PTC stock? Who is selling PTC stock?
PTC's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Silvercrest Asset Management Group LLC, Champlain Investment Partners LLC, FMR LLC, Royce & Associates LP, Nokota Management LP, Pacific Grove Capital LP, Lodge Hill Capital LLC and State Street Corp. Company insiders that have sold PTC stock in the last year include Anthony Dibona, Barry F Cohen, Donald K Grierson, James E Heppelmann, Matthew Lessner Cohen, Paul A Lacy, Robert C Gremley, Robert Schechter and Staats Aaron C Von.
Who bought PTC stock? Who is buying PTC stock?
PTC's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Marshall Wace LLP, Calamos Advisors LLC, Teachers Retirement System of The State of Kentucky, Shelton Capital Management, Sandler Capital Management, Janus Capital Management LLC, Russell Investments Group Ltd. and Jafra Capital Management LP.
How do I buy PTC stock?
Shares of PTC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of PTC stock cost?
One share of PTC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $55.10.