Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Market Cap: $39.23 million
- Outstanding Shares: 7,845,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $6.04
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $6.25
- 52 Week Range: $4.50 - $17.70
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -1.52
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Annual Revenue: N/A
- Price / Sales: N/A
- Book Value: $2.44 per share
- Price / Book: 2.05
- EBIDTA: ($21,380,000.00)
- Return on Equity: -57.62%
- Return on Assets: -30.72%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.01%
- Current Ratio: 11.72%
- Quick Ratio: 11.72%
- Average Volume: 50,287 shs.
- Beta: 1
- Short Ratio: 4.82
Frequently Asked Questions for Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TRIL)
What is Trillium Therapeutics' stock symbol?
Trillium Therapeutics trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "TRIL."
Where is Trillium Therapeutics' stock going? Where will Trillium Therapeutics' stock price be in 2017?
6 analysts have issued 1 year target prices for Trillium Therapeutics' stock. Their forecasts range from $18.00 to $38.00. On average, they expect Trillium Therapeutics' share price to reach $24.25 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Trillium Therapeutics.
What are analysts saying about Trillium Therapeutics stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Trillium Therapeutics stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Trillium Therapeutics Inc. is a clinical stage immuno-oncology company developing innovative therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company's lead program, SIRPaFc (TTI-621), is a fusion protein that consists of the CD47-binding domain of human SIRPa linked to the Fc region of a human immunoglobulin (IgG1). It is designed to act as a soluble decoy receptor, preventing CD47 from delivering its inhibitory (do not eat) signal. Neutralization of the inhibitory CD47 signal enables the activation of macrophage anti-tumor effects by pro-phagocytic (eat) signals. A Phase 1 clinical trial (NCT02663518) evaluating SIRPaFc is ongoing. Trillium also has a proprietary medicinal chemistry platform, using unique fluorine chemistry, which permits the creation of new chemical entities from validated drugs and drug candidates with improved pharmacological properties. " (4/6/2017)
- 2. Cowen and Company analysts commented, "The key investor concern coming into ASH was safety of the 0.2mg/kg/week dose of." (12/5/2016)
- 3. Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services analysts commented, "an attractive investment opportunity in the immuno-oncology space with substantial upside potential and multiple downside protection."Further, the target price of $18 represents a potential upside of 95 percent over Tuesday's close of $9.21.Toronto-based Trillium is an immuno-oncology-focused company developing innovative therapies for cancer. Its lead program, TTI-621, is a antibody-like fusion protein targeting CD47, the blockade of which is shown to have improved anti-tumor phagocytosis and innate immunity. "We expect TTI-621 to likely show better safety, higher potency and/or more favorable PK profile than the other lead competitors, and have best-in-class potential," analyst Wangzhi Li said.Related Link: Biogen, Ionis Reveal Nusinersen Meets Primary Endpoint At Interim Analysis Of Final Stage ENDEAR TrialLi noted that the current market values Trillium at about $45 million–$95 million, exclusive of its current cash (about $45 million). In fact, the analyst said the upfront payments alone were over $200 million for the co-development/promotion partnership rights to a number of similar immune-oncology programs at preclinical or Phase 1 stage.Li sees escalation in partnership interest with Trillium if TTI-621 shows positive results in Phase 1 study.The analyst noted that there is multiple downside protection to the stock in the form of sufficient cash balance, CD200 mAb platform, fluorine-based medicinal chemistry platform and a pipeline of small molecules directed at immuno-oncology targets."Our modeling indicates the downside valuation of TRIL is protected at over $50 million, or over $4.70 per diluted share, even in the potential scenario of writing off the TT1-621 program," (8/3/2016)
Are investors shorting Trillium Therapeutics?
Trillium Therapeutics saw a increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 28th, there was short interest totalling 309,462 shares, an increase of 1.1% from the April 13th total of 306,145 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 31,254 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 9.9 days.
Who are some of Trillium Therapeutics' key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Trillium Therapeutics include Nexvet Biopharma plc (NVET), Akari Therapeutics PLC (AKTX), Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI), Intec Pharma Ltd (NTEC), Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS), Navidea Biopharmaceuticals (NAVB), Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE), Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (IMMY), Egalet Corp (EGLT), Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS), Dicerna Pharmaceuticals (DRNA), Sierra Oncology (SRRA), KemPharm (KMPH), Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd (GLMD), CASI Pharmaceuticals (CASI), Zosano Pharma Corp (ZSAN), ContraFect Corp (CFRX) and Eiger Biopharmaceuticals (EIGR).
Who owns Trillium Therapeutics stock?
Trillium Therapeutics' stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Janus Capital Management LLC (6.93%), Candriam Luxembourg S.C.A. (1.40%), Victory Capital Management Inc. (0.99%), Creative Planning (0.33%) and Wells Fargo & Company MN (0.23%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Trillium Therapeutics.
Who sold Trillium Therapeutics stock? Who is selling Trillium Therapeutics stock?
Who bought Trillium Therapeutics stock? Who is buying Trillium Therapeutics stock?
How do I buy Trillium Therapeutics stock?
Shares of Trillium Therapeutics can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Trillium Therapeutics stock cost?
One share of Trillium Therapeutics stock can currently be purchased for approximately $5.00.
Earnings History for Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TRIL)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Earnings Estimates for Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TRIL)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: ($2.98)
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TRIL)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TRIL)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TRIL)
Latest Headlines for Trillium Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TRIL)
Trillium Therapeutics (TRIL) Chart for Saturday, May, 27, 2017