About Arista Networks
Arista Networks, Inc. is a supplier of cloud networking solutions that address the needs of Internet companies, cloud service providers and next-generation data centers for enterprises. The Company's cloud networking solutions consist of its Extensible Operating System (EOS), which is a set of network applications and its 10/25/40/50/100 Gigabit Ethernet switches. EOS is purpose-built to be programmable and modular. The programmability of EOS allows it to create a set of software applications that address the requirements of cloud networking, including workflow automation, network visibility and analytics, and allows it to integrate with a range of third-party applications for virtualization, management, automation, orchestration and network services. It offers a product line of data center 10/25/40/50/100 Gigabit Ethernet switches comprising its 7050X Series, 7060X Series, 7150 Series, 7260 Series, 7280 leaf switches, 7300X Series Spline switches and its 7500E Series spine switches.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Diversified Computer Systems
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: ANET
- Previous Close: $120.59
- 50 Day Moving Average: $99.40
- 200 Day Moving Average: $89.74
- 52-Week Range: $55.00 - $123.12
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 48.06
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 27.74
- P/E Growth: 1.60
- Market Cap: $8.53B
- Outstanding Shares: 71,011,000
- Beta: 1.15
- Net Margins: 16.15%
- Return on Equity: 20.69%
- Return on Assets: 14.13%
Companies Related to Arista Networks:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.04%
- Current Ratio: 3.73%
- Quick Ratio: 3.27%
What is Arista Networks' stock symbol?
Arista Networks trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "ANET."
Where is Arista Networks' stock going? Where will Arista Networks' stock price be in 2017?
26 brokers have issued 12-month price objectives for Arista Networks' stock. Their predictions range from $60.00 to $130.00. On average, they anticipate Arista Networks' share price to reach $103.39 in the next twelve months.
When will Arista Networks announce their earnings?
Arista Networks is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, May, 3rd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Arista Networks stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Arista Networks stock:
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "We are hosting Arista Networks through the Pac West region. The meetings have been consistently upbeat and have presented enough detail and content for us to conclude: 1) Demand for 100G optical is just getting going as Web 2.0 start to upgrade from 10G/40G to 25G/100G. 2) the Router opportunity looks even more powerful and Arista differentially advantaged in going after it. 3) For Arista, the white Label threat appears to be abating. We continue to believe Arista is going to gain substantial market share from Cisco, significantly penetrate the edge router market, and benefit from strong growth in the Web 2.0 market. Accordingly, we think Arista will grow into a large company and investors should benefit." (2/23/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Arista Networks, Inc. is engaged in providing cloud networking solutions for datacentre and cloud computing environments. It offers ethernet switches, pass-through cards, transceivers, cards, and enhanced operating systems, host adapter solutions and networking services. The Company serves a range of industries, including Internet companies, service providers, financial services organizations, government agencies, and media and entertainment companies. Arista Networks, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. " (2/22/2017)
- Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "We're upgrading the stock from Underperform to a Hold. Clearly, our concerns about their TAM and competing White Box solutions are getting trumped by exceptional port growth among their ICP customers." (2/17/2017)
- Instinet analysts commented, "Arista has followed its particularly robust 3Q results, even relative to its traditional upside, with similar 4Q beat. Revenues and margins appear to be on a sustainably higher trajectory despite some concern on Microsoft's spending. We raise our high-end estimates and target price to $125." (2/17/2017)
- RBC Capital Markets analysts commented, "Arista reported a solid quarter with revenue and EPS both well ahead of Street expectations by $11M and $0.22. Despite ongoing litigation concerns, the sales effort appears to be stabilizing the top-line growth in the thirties which will likely cause the multiple to sustain. If the company can accelerate revenue with its new routing opportunity we would likely then become materially more positive on shares of Arista. We raise our estimates to reflect the stronger than expected results on the top and bottom line while maintaining our valuation at a P/E/G of ~1x. Net Net: Arista reported a solid quarter from both a top and bottom line perspective and we raise our price target to $115 (from $105). Our Sector Perform rating is predicated on valuation that we view as "full"." (2/17/2017)
Who owns Arista Networks stock?
Arista Networks' stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include FMR LLC (3.54%), William Blair Investment Management LLC (1.48%), State Street Corp (0.95%), Allianz Asset Management AG (0.73%), Thrivent Financial for Lutherans (0.71%) and Renaissance Technologies LLC (0.69%). Company insiders that own Arista Networks stock include Anshul Sadana, Daniel Scheinman, David R Cheriton Irrevoca 2010, Jayshree Ullal, Kelyn Brannon, Kenneth Duda, Marc Taxay and Mark Stephen Smith.
Who sold Arista Networks stock? Who is selling Arista Networks stock?
Arista Networks' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Wetherby Asset Management Inc., Raymond James Financial Services Advisors Inc., State Street Corp, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Guggenheim Capital LLC, I.G. Investment Management LTD., Thrivent Financial for Lutherans and Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. NY. Company insiders that have sold Arista Networks stock in the last year include Anshul Sadana, David R Cheriton Irrevoca 2010, Jayshree Ullal, Kenneth Duda, Marc Taxay and Mark Stephen Smith.
Who bought Arista Networks stock? Who is buying Arista Networks stock?
Arista Networks' stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, William Blair Investment Management LLC, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Friess Associates LLC, Allianz Asset Management AG, Russell Investments Group Ltd., TCW Group Inc. and Fiera Capital Corp.
How do I buy Arista Networks stock?
Shares of Arista Networks can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Arista Networks stock cost?
One share of Arista Networks stock can currently be purchased for approximately $120.39.