About Boot Barn Holdings
Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. is a lifestyle retailer of western and work-related footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. The Company's stores are located in or near neighborhood shopping centers with trade areas of approximately five or more miles, and it has opened stores in malls and outlet center locations. The Company's stores average an area of approximately 11,490 square feet and feature an assortment of brands and styles. It also carries assortments of denim, western shirts, cowboy hats, belts and belt buckles, western-style jewelry and accessories. The Company's western assortment includes various brands, such as Ariat, Dan Post, Justin, Levi Strauss, Lucchese, Miss Me, Montana Silversmiths, Resistol and Wrangler. Its work assortment includes rugged footwear, outerwear, overalls, denim and shirts. Its other brands include Carhartt, Georgia, Timberland Pro and Wolverine. As of March 26, 2016, the Company operated 208 stores in 29 states.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Retail/Wholesale
- Industry: Apparel Stores
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: BOOT
- Previous Close: $10.91
- 50 Day Moving Average: $11.36
- 200 Day Moving Average: $12.40
- 52-Week Range: $5.59 - $17.26
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 23.21
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 14.95
- P/E Growth: 2.19
- Market Cap: $289.60M
- Outstanding Shares: 26,544,000
- Beta: 1.37
- Net Margins: 2.05%
- Return on Equity: 8.46%
- Return on Assets: 2.54%
Companies Related to Boot Barn Holdings:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 1.13%
- Current Ratio: 1.45%
- Quick Ratio: 0.34%
What is Boot Barn Holdings' stock symbol?
Boot Barn Holdings trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "BOOT."
Where is Boot Barn Holdings' stock going? Where will Boot Barn Holdings' stock price be in 2017?
8 analysts have issued 12-month target prices for Boot Barn Holdings' shares. Their predictions range from $10.00 to $19.00. On average, they expect Boot Barn Holdings' share price to reach $14.79 in the next year.
When will Boot Barn Holdings announce their earnings?
Boot Barn Holdings is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, May, 16th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Boot Barn Holdings stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Boot Barn Holdings stock:
- Piper Jaffray Companies analysts commented, "We are maintaining our Overweight rating on BOOT but lowering our price target to $12 (17x FY18E) following a disappointing FQ3 print that saw FQ4 guided below expectations. Weak guidance was due to (1) Lack of rebound in energy markets; and (2) Gross margin pressure in part from a shift to e-commerce sales. We suggest patience on the energy market rebound, but GM performance at BOOT has become remarkably inconsistent as of late. GM has been further pressured by e-com initiatives to be more competitive with online shipment times. We have long defended BOOT as less impacted by e-com due to IMAP policies from key western/work brands, and BOOT is making investments to minimize (ecom related) DC and freight costs. Still, we now expect less GM upside and see long-term EPS growth in the high teens until BOOT proves otherwise. At 14x our FTM EPS, BOOT shares remain attractively valued, in our view." (2/1/2017)
- Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "Recall, BOOT pre-announced preliminary 3Q results at ICR in January. Investor focus today was on the outlook for the remainder of F'17, which was admittedly disappointing. Once macro pressures subside in commodity-sensitive states, we believe BOOT's LT growth trajectory will once again become front and center. Maintain Buy, PT tweaked to $15 (from $18)." (2/1/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. operates as a lifestyle retail chain devoted to western and work-related footwear, apparel and accessories. The company's products include boots, denim, western shirts, cowboy hats, belts and belt buckles, and western-style jewellery and accessories; and rugged footwear, outerwear, overalls, denims, and shirts, as well as safety-toe boots, and flame-resistant and high-visibility clothing. It sells its products through bootbarn.com, an e-commerce Website. Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, California. " (1/19/2017)
Who owns Boot Barn Holdings stock?
Boot Barn Holdings' stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Frontier Capital Management Co. LLC (8.97%), Franklin Resources Inc. (4.55%), Arrowpoint Asset Management LLC (2.06%), Royce & Associates LP (1.69%), State Street Corp (0.74%) and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.64%). Company insiders that own Boot Barn Holdings stock include Fs Equity Partners Vi, LP, Gregory V Hackman, James Grant Conroy, Laurie Marie Grijalva and Peter Starrett.
Who sold Boot Barn Holdings stock? Who is selling Boot Barn Holdings stock?
Boot Barn Holdings' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Royce & Associates LP, Tyvor Capital LLC and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP.
Who bought Boot Barn Holdings stock? Who is buying Boot Barn Holdings stock?
Boot Barn Holdings' stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Frontier Capital Management Co. LLC, Franklin Resources Inc., Russell Investments Group Ltd., Arrowpoint Asset Management LLC, Menta Capital LLC, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Amtrust Financial Services Inc. and State Street Corp. Company insiders that have bought Boot Barn Holdings stock in the last two years include Fs Equity Partners Vi, LP, Gregory V Hackman and Peter Starrett.
How do I buy Boot Barn Holdings stock?
Shares of Boot Barn Holdings can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Boot Barn Holdings stock cost?
One share of Boot Barn Holdings stock can currently be purchased for approximately $10.91.