About Foot Locker (NYSE:FL)
Foot Locker, Inc. is a retailer of shoes and apparel. The Company operates through two segments: Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers. The Company is an athletic footwear and apparel retailer, which include businesses, such as include Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction, Runners Point, Sidestep and SIX:02. The Direct-to-Customers segment is multi-branded and sells directly to customers through Internet and mobile sites and catalogs. The Direct-to-Customers segment operates the Websites for eastbay.com, final-score.com, eastbayteamsales.com and sp24.com. Additionally, this segment includes the Websites, both desktop and mobile, aligned with the brand names of its store banners (footlocker.com, ladyfootlocker.com, six02.com kidsfootlocker.com, champssports.com, footaction.com, footlocker.ca, footlocker.eu, runnerspoint.com and sidestep-shoes.com).
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Retail/Wholesale
- Industry: Apparel & Accessories Retailers
- Sub-Industry: Apparel Retail
- Symbol: NYSE:FL
- CUSIP: 34484910
- Web: www.footlocker-inc.com
- Market Cap: $3.88 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 123,998,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $34.28
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $51.08
- 52 Week Range: $30.58 - $79.43
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 7.23
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 7.80
- P/E Growth: -71.00
- Annual Revenue: $7.7 billion
- Price / Sales: 0.50
- Book Value: $22.08 per share
- Price / Book: 1.42
- Annual Dividend: $1.24
- Dividend Yield: 4.0%
- EBITDA: $1.06 billion
- Net Margins: 7.49%
- Return on Equity: 21.52%
- Return on Assets: 15.50%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.04%
- Current Ratio: 5.63%
- Quick Ratio: 2.88%
- Average Volume: 4.68 million shs.
- Beta: 0.72
- Short Ratio: 4.54
Frequently Asked Questions for Foot Locker (NYSE:FL)
What is Foot Locker's stock symbol?
Foot Locker trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "FL."
How often does Foot Locker pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Foot Locker?
Foot Locker declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, August 16th. Shareholders of record on Friday, October 13th will be paid a dividend of $0.31 per share on Friday, October 27th. This represents a $1.24 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.96%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, October 12th. View Foot Locker's Dividend History.
How will Foot Locker's stock buyback program work?
Foot Locker declared that its Board of Directors has initiated a share repurchase program on Thursday, April 6th 2017, which allows the company to buyback $1,200,000,000.00 in outstanding shares, according to EventVestor. This buyback authorization allows the company to reacquire up to 12.9% of its stock through open market purchases. Stock buyback programs are often a sign that the company's board believes its stock is undervalued.
How were Foot Locker's earnings last quarter?
Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE:FL) posted its quarterly earnings data on Friday, August, 18th. The company reported $0.62 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.90 by $0.28. The company earned $1.70 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $1.80 billion. Foot Locker had a net margin of 7.49% and a return on equity of 21.52%. The firm's revenue for the quarter was down 4.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned $0.94 earnings per share. View Foot Locker's Earnings History.
When will Foot Locker make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Foot Locker's stock going? Where will Foot Locker's stock price be in 2017?
24 brokerages have issued 12-month price objectives for Foot Locker's stock. Their forecasts range from $37.00 to $86.00. On average, they anticipate Foot Locker's stock price to reach $61.63 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Foot Locker.
What are analysts saying about Foot Locker stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Foot Locker stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Foot Locker, which has underperformed the industry in the past one month, has been witnessing a downtrend in estimates. This is due to dismal performance for the second straight quarter in fiscal 2017 and a bleak outlook. The company’s results in the second quarter were impacted by soft performance of “some recent top styles” and lack of innovative fresh products in the market. Challenging retail landscape and changing consumer spending pattern are making operating environment tough. Management now expects comparable sales to decline in the range of 3–4% in remaining part of 2017 with earnings per share projected to decrease in the band of 20–30% during the second half. Margins are also expected to remain pressured going forward. Nevertheless, we believe that building robust capabilities in direct-to-customer unit, rationalizing store fleet and improving supply chain infrastructure may provide cushion to the stock." (8/30/2017)
- 2. FBR & Co analysts commented, "We are reiterating our Buy rating, estimates and $13 price target for 1-800- FLOWERS.COM with the company announcing 4QFY17 (June) results before the open on Thursday. Although 4Q is traditionally an unimportant quarter with virtually no major gifting events, we believe it is important for 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, after a disastrous quarter by direct competitor FTD, to demonstrate it is taking share in floral (as opposed to the segment shrinking); we believe they will register solid floral growth. Further, we remain positive on the potential for upside from the initial FY18 guide, which should register better Holiday results with Harry & David and continued solid floral results." (8/21/2017)
- 3. Deutsche Bank AG analysts commented, "Tgt USD90 to USD89. Yesterday, we hosted Foot Locker CEO Richard Johnson & Treasurer/IR John Maurer for a series of meetings in NYC. We walked away reassured FL has enough 'cool' in the pipeline from the vendors to maintain its growth algorithm long-term, despite changes in category/brand trends. With nearly 50% of the assortment exclusive across brands, FL stores remain a destination for the often "paying with cash" teen consumer. The meeting was overwhelmingly positive regarding competitive position, vendor relationships, & ROI of initiatives; that said, we are using this update to lower our 1Q comp toward cons., based on our checks & conclusions of the current environment." (3/24/2017)
- 4. Canaccord Genuity analysts commented, "FL reported solid Q4 adj. EPS of $1.37, handily beating our $1.30 estimate and consensus of $1.32. Broad-based strength across categories (footwear and apparel both up +MSD) and banners (FL US +MSD, Foot Action +MSD, Champs +HSD) drove a +5% comp in Q4. In addition, gross margin expanded by +11bps and SG&A levered by 59bps. We are impressed both by FL's ability to drive positive store traffic in the US despite a challenging retail environment, and by its ability to execute with such consistency quarter after quarter, year after year. We believe this is reflective of a sound strategy that encompasses a built-in feedback mechanism to spot trends (i.e. Foot Action and FL Europe), a strong buying team that can flex between categories and brands, and a distinct store experience that inspires its consumers to visit stores. That all said, tax refund delays have caused 1Q17 comps trends to start off slow. Once those refunds begin to flow, we fully expect comps to reaccelerate as athletic footwear trends remain robust. As such, we believe FL's ability to achieve its 2017 guidance of +MSD comp and +DD EPS growth is undeterred. Supporting our thesis are: (1) a strong product pipeline from key brands (Adidas, Puma leading the way), (2) store remodels (40% FL US completed thus far, 1/3 FL Europe, less than 40% Champs, and 1/4 Foot Action), (3) momentum in women's, (4) systems implementations (new e-commerce platform, new POS system, order planning), and (5) improving profitability in apparel. Lastly, FL's active capital return philosophy and recently announced new $1.2B buyback program make it a core growth holding, in our view. We reiterate FL as one of our top picks for 2017, and raise our PT to $87 (based on a blend of 15x 2018E EPS, 7x EBITDA, and DCF)." (2/27/2017)
- 5. Wedbush analysts commented, "FL's 4Q16 and FY17 outlook continues to illustrate that the company is executing despite the difficult backdrop through effective merchandising, inventory control and expense management. They simply know who their customer is and what they want. With no surprise 1Q17 has gotten off to a slow start due to the timing of tax refund checks but we strongly believe this has nothing to do with the fundamentals of the company and expect business to improve throughout 1Q17. We reiterate our OUTPERFORM rating and are increasing our price target to $84 from $81." (2/27/2017)
Are investors shorting Foot Locker?
Foot Locker saw a decline in short interest in September. As of September 15th, there was short interest totalling 8,575,180 shares, a decline of 28.4% from the August 31st total of 11,971,312 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,231,321 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.0 days. Approximately 6.6% of the company's shares are short sold.
Who are some of Foot Locker's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Foot Locker include Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS), ASOS plc (ASC), Carter's (CRI), Urban Outfitters (URBN), American Eagle Outfitters (AEO), Guess? (GES), Ted Baker plc (TED), Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF), N Brown Group plc (BWNG), Buckle, Inc. (The) (BKE), Express (EXPR), Genesco (GCO), Lands' End (LE), Ascena Retail Group (ASNA), Tilly's (TLYS), Citi Trends (CTRN), Joules Group PLC (JOUL) and Francesca's Holdings Corporation (FRAN).
Who are Foot Locker's key executives?
Foot Locker's management team includes the folowing people:
- Richard A. Johnson, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Lauren B. Peters, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Paulette R. Alviti, Chief Human Resources Officer, Senior Vice President
- Stephen D. Jacobs, Executive Vice President; Chief Executive Officer , North America
- Lewis Phillip Kimble, Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer - International
- Giovanna Cipriano, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- Pawan Verma, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Sheilagh M. Clarke, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- W. Scott Martin, Senior Vice President - Real Estate
- John A. Maurer, Vice President - Investor Relations, Treasurer
Who owns Foot Locker stock?
Foot Locker's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include APG Asset Management N.V. (2.24%), Rockefeller Financial Services Inc. (0.98%), Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V. (0.15%), PGGM Investments (0.14%), Mutual of America Capital Management LLC (0.06%) and State Treasurer State of Michigan (0.03%). Company insiders that own Foot Locker stock include Cheryl N Turpin, Giovanna Cipriano, Jarobin Gilbert Jr, Lauren B Peters, Lewis Phillip Kimble, Matthew M Mckenna, Nicholas P Dipaolo, Paulette Alviti, Richard A Johnson and Robert W Mchugh. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Foot Locker.
Who sold Foot Locker stock? Who is selling Foot Locker stock?
Foot Locker's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including PGGM Investments, Meeder Asset Management Inc. and State Treasurer State of Michigan. Company insiders that have sold Foot Locker stock in the last year include Cheryl N Turpin, Jarobin Gilbert Jr, Lauren B Peters, Matthew M Mckenna and Paulette Alviti. View Insider Buying and Selling for Foot Locker.
Who bought Foot Locker stock? Who is buying Foot Locker stock?
Foot Locker's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Rockefeller Financial Services Inc., APG Asset Management N.V., Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V., Mutual of America Capital Management LLC, Foster & Motley Inc., Exane Derivatives, Eqis Capital Management Inc. and LS Investment Advisors LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Foot Locker.
How do I buy Foot Locker stock?
Shares of Foot Locker can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Foot Locker's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Foot Locker (NYSE FL)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Foot Locker and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Foot Locker stock can currently be purchased for approximately $31.28.
Consensus Ratings for Foot Locker (NYSE:FL) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||1 Sell Rating, 12 Hold Ratings, 11 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Hold (Score: 2.42)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$61.63 (97.03% upside)|Consensus Price Target History for Foot Locker (NYSE:FL)
Analysts' Ratings History for Foot Locker (NYSE:FL)
(Data available from 10/22/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|10/20/2017||Canaccord Genuity||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$39.00||N/A|
|9/21/2017||Cowen and Company||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$37.00||Low|
|8/29/2017||Morgan Stanley||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||$65.00 -> $50.00||Low|
|8/22/2017||Buckingham Research||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$61.00 -> $47.00||Medium|
|8/21/2017||FBR & Co||Reiterated Rating||Hold||Medium|
|8/21/2017||Barclays PLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$50.00||Medium|
|8/21/2017||Piper Jaffray Companies||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||High|
|8/21/2017||Robert W. Baird||Downgrade||Outperform -> Neutral||High|
|8/19/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Set Price Target||Buy||$61.00||High|
|8/18/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Downgrade||Neutral -> Underperform||Low|
|8/18/2017||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Downgrade||Overweight -> Neutral||High|
|8/18/2017||Wells Fargo & Company||Downgrade||Outperform -> Market Perform||$55.00 -> $37.00||High|
|8/18/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||$49.00 -> $72.00||High|
|8/18/2017||Telsey Advisory Group||Downgrade||Outperform -> Market Perform||$60.00||High|
|8/15/2017||Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Hold||High|
|8/1/2017||Credit Suisse Group||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||$66.00 -> $52.00||Low|
|6/18/2017||Susquehanna Bancshares Inc||Reiterated Rating||Positive||Low|
|6/13/2017||Argus||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||$54.85||Low|
|6/12/2017||Standpoint Research||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$66.00||Low|
|5/28/2017||B. Riley||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$68.00||Low|
|5/23/2017||Wedbush||Lower Price Target||Outperform||$83.00 -> $72.00||Low|
|5/22/2017||Citigroup Inc.||Lower Price Target||Buy||$92.00 -> $81.00||Low|
|2/22/2017||Brean Capital||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$77.00 -> $78.00||N/A|
|2/2/2017||Guggenheim||Upgrade||Neutral -> Buy||$85.00||N/A|
|6/29/2016||BB&T Corporation||Reiterated Rating||Positive||$80.00 -> $70.00||N/A|
|5/16/2016||Sterne Agee CRT||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
|5/17/2016||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Reiterated Rating||Sell||N/A|
|11/2/2015||Janney Montgomery Scott||Lower Price Target||$62.00||N/A|
Earnings History for Foot Locker (NYSE:FL)Earnings History by Quarter for Foot Locker (NYSE FL)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/18/2017||Q2 2018||$0.90||$0.62||$1.80 billion||$1.70 billion||View||N/A|
|2/24/2017||Q416||$1.32||$1.37||$2.12 billion||$2.11 billion||View||N/A|
|11/18/2016||Q316||$1.10||$1.13||$1.89 billion||$1.89 billion||View||N/A|
|8/19/2016||Q216||$0.90||$0.94||$1.76 billion||$1.78 billion||View||Listen|
|5/20/2016||Q116||$1.39||$1.39||$2.00 billion||$1.99 billion||View||Listen|
|2/26/2016||Q415||$1.12||$1.16||$2.00 billion||$2.01 billion||View||Listen|
|11/20/2015||Q315||$0.94||$1.00||$1.78 billion||$1.79 billion||View||Listen|
|8/21/2015||Q215||$0.69||$0.84||$1.66 billion||$1.70 billion||View||Listen|
|5/22/2015||Q115||$1.22||$1.29||$1.92 billion||$1.92 billion||View||Listen|
|3/6/2015||Q414||$0.91||$1.00||$1.87 billion||$1.91 billion||View||N/A|
|11/21/2014||Q314||$0.79||$0.83||$1.72 billion||$1.73 billion||View||N/A|
|8/22/2014||Q214||$0.54||$0.64||$1.57 billion||$1.64 billion||View||Listen|
|5/23/2014||Q114||$1.06||$1.11||$1.79 billion||$1.87 billion||View||Listen|
|3/7/2014||Q413||$0.76||$0.81||$1.76 billion||$1.79 billion||View||N/A|
|11/22/2013||Q3||$0.66||$0.68||$1.58 billion||$1.62 billion||View||Listen|
|8/23/2013||Q2 2013||$0.47||$0.46||$1.45 billion||$1.45 billion||View||Listen|
|5/24/2013||Q1 2013||$0.88||$0.90||$1.63 billion||$1.64 billion||View||Listen|
|3/8/2013||Q4 2012||$0.73||$0.73||$1.69 billion||$1.71 billion||View||Listen|
|11/16/2012||Q312||$0.54||$0.63||$1.47 billion||$1.52 billion||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Foot Locker (NYSE:FL)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $4.56
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $4.95
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Current Dividend Information for Foot Locker (NYSE:FL)
|Dividend Growth:||11.30% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||28.57% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
31.23% (Based on This Year's Estimates)
30.92% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
|Track Record:||6 Years of Consecutive Dividend Growth|
Dividend History by Quarter for Foot Locker (NYSE FL)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Foot Locker (NYSE:FL)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.90%Insider Trades by Quarter for Foot Locker (NYSE:FL)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 96.57%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|5/24/2017||Jarobin Gilbert Jr||Director||Sell||5,600||$59.40||$332,640.00|| |
|4/20/2017||Paulette Alviti||SVP||Sell||8,000||$74.50||$596,000.00|| |
|3/8/2017||Lauren B Peters||CFO||Sell||25,000||$77.51||$1,937,750.00|| |
|3/2/2017||Cheryl N. Turpin||Director||Sell||2,000||$76.17||$152,340.00|| |
|12/6/2016||Jarobin Gilbert Jr||Director||Sell||1,000||$76.23||$76,230.00|| |
|12/5/2016||Paulette Alviti||SVP||Sell||10,000||$75.32||$753,200.00|| |
|11/29/2016||Matthew M Mckenna||Director||Sell||6,659||$72.39||$482,045.01|| |
|10/13/2016||Nicholas P Dipaolo||Director||Sell||5,424||$68.75||$372,900.00|| |
|10/12/2016||Cheryl N Turpin||Director||Sell||10,000||$69.16||$691,600.00|| |
|9/7/2016||Lewis Phillip Kimble||CEO||Sell||43,479||$65.40||$2,843,526.60|| |
|8/22/2016||Lauren B Peters||CFO||Sell||20,000||$68.00||$1,360,000.00|| |
|8/19/2016||Richard A. Johnson||Chairman||Sell||50,000||$68.04||$3,402,000.00|| |
|7/8/2016||Jarobin Gilbert Jr||Director||Sell||1,000||$57.36||$57,360.00|| |
|4/8/2016||Matthew M Mckenna||Director||Sell||10,628||$62.34||$662,549.52|| |
|4/5/2016||Giovanna Cipriano||CAO||Sell||22,000||$62.21||$1,368,620.00|| |
|3/29/2016||Jarobin Gilbert Jr||Director||Sell||5,000||$65.77||$328,850.00|| |
|3/18/2016||Robert W Mchugh||EVP||Sell||40,000||$65.00||$2,600,000.00|| |
|3/4/2016||Robert W Mchugh||EVP||Sell||49,686||$62.94||$3,127,236.84|| |
|9/29/2015||Jarobin Gilbert Jr||Director||Sell||1,000||$71.59||$71,590.00|| |
|8/31/2015||Giovanna Cipriano||CAO||Sell||40,000||$71.52||$2,860,800.00|| |
|8/31/2015||Paulette Alviti||SVP||Sell||14,000||$71.40||$999,600.00|| |
|7/13/2015||Robert W Mchugh||EVP||Sell||38,463||$70.00||$2,692,410.00|| |
|6/25/2015||Robert W Mchugh||EVP||Sell||31,953||$65.00||$2,076,945.00|| |
|6/15/2015||Giovanna Cipriano||CAO||Sell||5,816||$62.66||$364,430.56|| |
|5/28/2015||John A Maurer||VP||Sell||18,000||$63.18||$1,137,240.00|| |
|5/28/2015||Matthew M Mckenna||Director||Sell||16,500||$63.35||$1,045,275.00|| |
|5/26/2015||Robert W Mchugh||EVP||Sell||9,637||$63.48||$611,756.76|| |
|4/8/2015||Peter D Brown||SVP||Sell||13,149||$62.08||$816,289.92|| |
|3/19/2015||Peter D Brown||SVP||Sell||14,666||$60.57||$888,319.62|| |
|3/18/2015||Giovanna Cipriano||CAO||Sell||40,000||$61.30||$2,452,000.00|| |
|3/18/2015||Jeffrey L Berk||SVP||Sell||70,469||$61.40||$4,326,796.60|| |
|3/18/2015||Robert W Mchugh||EVP||Sell||30,000||$61.31||$1,839,300.00|| |
|3/17/2015||Peter D Brown||SVP||Sell||22,216||$60.88||$1,352,510.08|| |
|3/5/2015||Ken C Hicks||Chairman||Sell||80,000||$56.65||$4,532,000.00|| |
|2/26/2015||Ken C Hicks||Chairman||Sell||80,000||$55.80||$4,464,000.00|| |
|2/18/2015||Ken C Hicks||Chairman||Sell||80,000||$53.76||$4,300,800.00|| |
|2/13/2015||Ken C Hicks||Chairman||Sell||40,000||$53.81||$2,152,400.00|| |
|2/6/2015||Ken C Hicks||Chairman||Sell||40,000||$54.67||$2,186,800.00|| |
|2/5/2015||Ken C Hicks||Chairman||Sell||40,000||$54.04||$2,161,600.00|| |
|1/8/2015||Jarobin Gilbert Jr||Director||Sell||13,500||$57.31||$773,685.00|| |
|9/5/2014||Giovanna Cipriano||CAO||Sell||35,000||$56.99||$1,994,650.00|| |
|8/29/2014||Robert W Mchugh||EVP||Sell||27,190||$56.12||$1,525,902.80|| |
|8/28/2014||John A Maurer||VP||Sell||3,400||$55.75||$189,550.00|| |
|8/21/2014||Lauren B Peters||CFO||Sell||40,000||$52.00||$2,080,000.00|| |
|7/16/2014||Jarobin Gilbert Jr||Director||Sell||8,000||$48.30||$386,400.00|| |
|7/10/2014||Lauren B Peters||CFO||Sell||25,000||$50.75||$1,268,750.00|| |
|4/17/2014||Jarobin Gilbert, Jr.||Director||Sell||3,000||$45.42||$136,260.00|| |
|4/7/2014||Lauren Peters||CFO||Sell||17,538||$45.97||$806,221.86|| |
|3/26/2014||Matthew Mckenna||Director||Sell||2,175||$46.08||$100,224.00|| |
|3/19/2014||Giovanna Cipriano||CAO||Sell||16,459||$46.41||$763,862.19|| |
|3/17/2014||Jeffrey Berk||SVP||Sell||97,000||$45.75||$4,437,750.00|| |
|3/10/2014||Peter Brown||SVP||Sell||13,333||$45.21||$602,784.93|| |
|2/27/2014||Peter Brown||SVP||Sell||13,333||$41.75||$556,652.75|| |
|12/20/2013||Gary Bahler||SVP||Sell||7,000||$40.90||$286,300.00|| |
|12/11/2013||Richard Johnson||COO||Sell||38,326||$38.52||$1,476,317.52|| |
|10/4/2013||Jarobin Gilbert Jr||Director||Sell||8,100||$33.49||$271,269.00|| |
|9/3/2013||Robert Mchugh||EVP||Sell||41,133||$32.23||$1,325,716.59|| |
|8/6/2013||Peter Brown||SVP||Sell||13,000||$37.75||$490,750.00|| |
|8/2/2013||Lauren Peters||CFO||Sell||32,000||$37.00||$1,184,000.00|| |
|8/1/2013||Gary M Bahler||SVP||Sell||114,500||$36.65||$4,196,425.00|| |
|7/26/2013||Lauren B Peters||CFO||Sell||22,462||$36.00||$808,632.00|| |
|7/1/2013||Peter D Brown||SVP||Sell||13,500||$35.75||$482,625.00|| |
|6/14/2013||Giovanna Cipriano||CAO||Sell||20,863||$34.74||$724,780.62|| |
|5/31/2013||Jarobin Gilbert Jr||Director||Sell||2,121||$34.56||$73,301.76|| |
|5/31/2013||Peter D Brown||SVP||Sell||30,756||$33.98||$1,045,088.88|| |
|12/4/2012||Dona D Young||Director||Sell||2,920||$35.75||$104,390.00|| |
|12/3/2012||John A Maurer||VP||Sell||16,500||$35.45||$584,925.00|| |
Headline Trends for Foot Locker (NYSE:FL)
Latest Headlines for Foot Locker (NYSE:FL)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Foot Locker (FL) Chart for Sunday, October, 22, 2017