Fabrinet provides optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of products, such as optical communication components, modules and sub-systems, industrial lasers, medical devices and sensors. The Company offers a range of optical and electro-mechanical capabilities across the manufacturing process, including process design and engineering, supply chain management, manufacturing, complex printed circuit board assembly, advanced packaging, integration, final assembly and test. The Company's customer base includes companies in industries that require precision manufacturing capabilities, such as optical communications, industrial lasers, automotive, medical and sensors. Its customers in these industries support end-markets, including automotive, biotechnology, communications, materials processing, medical devices, metrology and semiconductor processing.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Electronic Equipment
- Sub-Industry: Electronic Manufacturing Services
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: FN
- CUSIP: G3323L10
- Previous Close: $48.40
- 50 Day Moving Average: $39.66
- 200 Day Moving Average: $40.80
- 52-Week Range: $25.82 - $48.50
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 20.45
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 12.51
- P/E Growth: 1.54
- Market Cap: $1.79B
- Outstanding Shares: 36,954,000
- Beta: 1.5
- Net Margins: 7.32%
- Return on Equity: 15.24%
- Return on Assets: 10.05%
Companies Related to Fabrinet:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.05%
- Current Ratio: 2.54%
- Quick Ratio: 1.78%
What is Fabrinet's stock symbol?
Fabrinet trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "FN."
Where is Fabrinet's stock going? Where will Fabrinet's stock price be in 2017?
6 analysts have issued 12 month price objectives for Fabrinet's stock. Their forecasts range from $35.00 to $58.00. On average, they anticipate Fabrinet's stock price to reach $50.79 in the next twelve months.
When will Fabrinet announce their earnings?
Fabrinet is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, May, 2nd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Fabrinet stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Fabrinet stock:
- Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "Fabrinet's F2Q17 (December) beat expectations - again, consisting of revenue and pro forma earnings of $351.2 million and $0.91, compared to our Street high revenue and earnings estimates of $338.0 million and $0.81, respectively. Optical communications revenue grew by 63% y/y, with strength broad-based across all products. New customers/program revenue grew 111% y/y, 100G momentum remains strong (+130% y/y), the company experienced balanced telecom/datacom growth (up 68% and 54%, respectively), and silicon photonics now represents 27% of total revenue and grew 137% y/y. Fabrinet is forecasting revenue to increase 3.1% sequentially at the midpoint to a range of $360-$364 million, while pro forma EPS is expected to be $0.87-$0.89, well ahead of our prior estimates of $340.0 million/$0.80. We reiterate our Buy rating on shares and increase our target to $52, as we anticipate continued strength in optical communications fundamentals and an OM% tailwind through FY18 (June) as Fabrinet West increases utilization." (2/7/2017)
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "Fabrinet has corrected along with other optical names over the last month. We think year-end profit taking has run its course and these shares should benefit as investors focus back on company specific fundamentals. Fabrinet is selling at a slight 0.8x EV/Sales and 9.2x EV/E on CY17 estimates. We are modeling 26% Revenue growth in CY17 and see considerable upside with growth likely in the 30-40% vicinity. FN has corrected from $46.50 to $36.71 over the last several months. We think the fundamentals over this time have continued to improve. Our Target Price of $56 represents a potential appreciation of 53%. Even at our Target Price, FN would be trading at a discount to most contract manufacturers. We think 30%-40% growth at well under 10x EV/E is a compelling value." (1/17/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Fabrinet provides precision optical, electro-mechanical and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers of complex products, such as optical communication components, modules and sub-systems, industrial lasers and sensors. The Company offers a broad range of advanced optical capabilities across the entire manufacturing process, including process engineering, design for manufacturability, supply chain management, manufacturing, final assembly and test. Fabrinet manufactures, assembles, and tests products for customers at its main manufacturing facilities in Bangkok, Thailand. The Company designs and manufactures its own bulk optical materials and components at its facilities in Fuzhou, the People's Republic of China, and New Jersey, USA. " (1/10/2017)
J P Morgan Chase & Co analysts commented, "Fabrinet posted F4Q revenues well above expectations on in-line EPS, and raised F1Q17 guidance above expectations underscoring solid secular momentum in 100G as Telco demand continues to ramp. Capacity utilization is at peak levels, Fabrinet West is ramping, Silicon Photonics is driving new business (~20% of revenues) and the firm’s new manufacturing building is expected to be completed by the end of September and start shipping products in F3Q17. We stay Overweight on solid execution." (8/16/2016)
Who owns Fabrinet stock?
Fabrinet's stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include FMR LLC (6.30%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (5.70%), State Street Corp (2.03%), Neumeier Poma Investment Counsel LLC (1.70%), Alyeska Investment Group L.P. (0.62%) and Royce & Associates LP (0.57%). Company insiders that own Fabrinet stock include David T Mitchell, Frank H Levinson, Harpal Gill, Homa Bahrami, John Marchetti, Rollance E Olson and Toh-Seng Ng.
Who sold Fabrinet stock? Who is selling Fabrinet stock?
Fabrinet's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Renaissance Technologies LLC, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Guggenheim Capital LLC, AQR Capital Management LLC, Royce & Associates LP, Tudor Investment Corp Et Al, GSA Capital Partners LLP and Federated Investors Inc. PA. Company insiders that have sold Fabrinet stock in the last year include David T Mitchell, Frank H Levinson, Harpal Gill, Homa Bahrami and Rollance E Olson.
Who bought Fabrinet stock? Who is buying Fabrinet stock?
Fabrinet's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Alyeska Investment Group L.P., Russell Investments Group Ltd., State Street Corp, Two Sigma Investments LP, Employees Retirement System of Texas, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans and Clark Capital Management Group Inc..
How do I buy Fabrinet stock?
Shares of Fabrinet can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Fabrinet stock cost?
One share of Fabrinet stock can currently be purchased for approximately $48.40.