International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a technology company. The Company operates through five segments: Cognitive Solutions, Global Business Services (GBS), Technology Services & Cloud Platforms, Systems and Global Financing. The Cognitive Solutions segment delivers a spectrum of capabilities, from descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics to cognitive systems. Cognitive Solutions includes Watson, a cognitive computing platform that has the ability to interact in natural language, process big data, and learn from interactions with people and computers. The GBS segment provides clients with consulting, application management services and global process services. The Technology Services & Cloud Platforms segment provides information technology infrastructure services. The Systems segment provides clients with infrastructure technologies. The Global Financing segment includes client financing, commercial financing, and remanufacturing and remarketing.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Technology Consulting & Outsourcing Services
- Sub-Industry: IT Consulting & Other Services
- Symbol: NYSE:IBM
- CUSIP: 45920010
- Web: www.ibm.com
- Market Cap: $135.63 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 934,900,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $152.54
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $164.38
- 52 Week Range: $143.64 - $182.79
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 12.05
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 10.50
- P/E Growth: 4.14
- Annual Revenue: $78.44 billion
- Price / Sales: 1.73
- Book Value: $19.70 per share
- Price / Book: 7.36
- Annual Dividend: $6.00
- Dividend Yield: 4.1%
- EBIDTA: $18 billion
- Net Margins: 14.58%
- Return on Equity: 71.53%
- Return on Assets: 11.02%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 2.03%
- Current Ratio: 1.25%
- Quick Ratio: 1.21%
- Average Volume: 4.36 million shs.
- Beta: 0.98
- Short Ratio: 5.26
Frequently Asked Questions for International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM)
What is International Business Machines Corporation's stock symbol?
International Business Machines Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "IBM."
How often does International Business Machines Corporation pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for International Business Machines Corporation?
International Business Machines Corporation declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, July 25th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, August 10th will be paid a dividend of $1.50 per share on Saturday, September 9th. This represents a $6.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 4.14%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, August 8th. View International Business Machines Corporation's Dividend History.
How were International Business Machines Corporation's earnings last quarter?
International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM) released its earnings results on Tuesday, July, 18th. The company reported $2.97 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts' consensus estimates of $2.74 by $0.23. The company earned $19.29 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $19.45 billion. International Business Machines Corporation had a net margin of 14.58% and a return on equity of 71.53%. The company's revenue was down 4.7% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period last year, the firm posted $2.95 earnings per share. View International Business Machines Corporation's Earnings History.
When will International Business Machines Corporation make its next earnings announcement?
Where is International Business Machines Corporation's stock going? Where will International Business Machines Corporation's stock price be in 2017?
26 brokerages have issued 12 month price objectives for International Business Machines Corporation's shares. Their predictions range from $110.00 to $200.00. On average, they expect International Business Machines Corporation's share price to reach $157.75 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for International Business Machines Corporation.
What are analysts saying about International Business Machines Corporation stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about International Business Machines Corporation stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "IBM’s recently announced second-quarter 2017 results exhibited the company’s growing focus on “Strategic Imperatives” as long-term growth drivers. However, revenue growth remained elusive as these “Strategic Imperatives” failed to offset the weakness in traditional businesses. Moreover, third-quarter revenue guidance reflects negative impact from seasonality, which is anticipated to be partially neutralized by higher contributions from the new Mainframe z14 product and services contracts. Despite sluggish revenue growth projections in the near term, IBM maintained 2017 earnings guidance suggesting improving strength in cloud, mobile, security and social products as well as cost savings. However, intensifying competition in most of the markets remains a major concern." (7/19/2017)
- 2. Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "Foresi’s Take. Strategic Imperatives revenue growth of 7% y/y cc was light and below our expectations. The core business continued to decline, similar to the prior period. Each business segment was down y/y. Margins were just above expectations as the company had sequential gross margin improvement in each business segment. IBM maintained 2017 EPS guidance, with expectations that earnings growth will be weighted to 4Q. Guidance implies around 75bps of annual margin expansion, by our estimates." (7/19/2017)
- 3. Drexel Hamilton analysts commented, "We continue to believe IBM will emerge from this transition a much stronger IT organization. That said, IBM’s stock has been weak around earnings, falling the day after quarterly earnings reports by an average of 3% over the past fourteen quarters (down twelve times). In the meantime, IBM’s 3.9% dividend yield and modest valuation should attract more value investors. IBM reported 2Q:17 sales of $19.29 billion (down 5% YoY; down 3% in constant currency, CC) that beat our revenue estimate of $19.11 billion but missed the Street (consensus was at $19.45 billion) as we highlighted was possible in our earnings preview, while pro forma EPS of $2.97 (up 1%) beat our $2.75 projection and the Street’s estimate of $2.75. A lower tax rate added approximately $0.12 to EPS relative to our projections." (7/18/2017)
- 4. Guggenheim analysts commented, "We believe IBM’s organic revenue growth needs to stabilize or gross margins need to recover, but do not expect either near-term. Our Q2 estimates (unchanged) are for IBM’s revenue to have declined another 3%Y/Y to $19.6B and EPS -7%Y/Y to $2.75, in line with consensus $19.5B/$2.75. We expect focus to be on organic growth, but estimate revenue -4%Y/Y ex M&A, and gross margin down another 240bps Y/Y, only slightly better than Q1’s 300bps Y/Y erosion. We presume IBM will maintain its 2017E EPS outlook for at least $13.80 but continue to see that requiring an extraordinarily big Q4 (without non-operating stretch helpers), with our own estimate still $13.61 even factoring in a Q4 mainframe refresh. We estimate Tech/Cloud Services (-3%Y/Y), GBS/Consulting (-4%Y/Y) and Systems (-16%Y/Y) all soft again in Q2, with Cognitive Solutions growing but just +2%Y/Y even with the help of last year’s M&A and investments in Watson AI." (7/14/2017)
- 5. Wells Fargo & Company analysts commented, "BM's Investor Briefing highlighted the progress the company has made with Watson with one key message being the platform is now reaching scale (expects Watson to touch 1Bn clients by year-end). While our primary concern had been the potential lack of leverage due to continual reinvestment back into building Watson for other industry verticals, IBM highlighted standing up new industries/applications takes less time and investment as the platform improves and matures and mgmt noted it does not intend on participating in all industries. Presentations from customers in various industries highlight the importance of IBM's industry expertise and reinforced our view of IBM's vertically focused analytics strategy in markets where it has deep domain expertise through its services business. However, despite comments around Watson scaling, the benefits are not yet overtly transparent to the overall financials. We believe IBM has the right strategy and is gaining traction though not necessarily reflected in results due to pressures in the legacy businesses, reinvestments, FX, and business models (SaaS, pay per insight, etc). We expect these pressures to continue in 2017 though are hopeful 2018 could show improvement. We raise our valuation range to $175-$185 based on 13x our 2017 EPS driven by market multiple expansion but maintain our Market Perform rating." (3/8/2017)
Who are some of International Business Machines Corporation's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to International Business Machines Corporation include AT&T (T), China Mobile (Hong Kong) (CHL), Oracle Corporation (ORCL), Verizon Communications (VZ), Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSM), Intel Corporation (INTC), Cisco Systems (CSCO), SAP SE (SAP), Siemens AG (SIEGY), Broadcom Limited (AVGO), NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Softbank Corp. (Japan) (SFTBY), NTT DOCOMO (DCM), Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN), QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM), PayPal Holdings (PYPL), Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE) and Baidu (BIDU).
Who are International Business Machines Corporation's key executives?
International Business Machines Corporation's management team includes the folowing people:
- Virginia M. Rometty, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Martin J. Schroeter, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Michelle H. Browdy, Senior Vice President - Legal and Regulatory Affairs and General Counsel
- Diane J. Gherson, Senior Vice President - Human Resources
- Erich Clementi, Senior Vice President - IBM Global Markets
- James J. Kavanaugh, Senior Vice President - Transformation and Operations
- John E. Kelly III, Senior Vice President - IBM Cognitive Solutions and IBM Research
- Kenneth M. Keverian, Senior Vice President - Corporate Strategy
- Robert F. Del Bene, Vice President, Controller
- Kenneth I. Chenault, Independent Director
Who owns International Business Machines Corporation stock?
International Business Machines Corporation's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include APG Asset Management N.V. (0.27%), PGGM Investments (0.17%), Great West Life Assurance Co. Can (0.11%), Bank of Montreal Can (0.10%), US Bancorp DE (0.09%) and Chevy Chase Trust Holdings Inc. (0.08%). Company insiders that own International Business Machines Corporation stock include David N Farr, Diane J Gherson, Erich Clementi, James J Kavanaugh, James W Owens, Joan E Spero, John E Kelly III, Jon C Iwata, Kenneth I Chenault, Kralingen Bridget A Van, Leo Allen Bruno V Di, Michael D Rhodin, Michael L Eskew, Robert J Leblanc, Robert J Picciano, Steven A Mills, Thomas W Rosamilia and Virginia M Rometty. View Institutional Ownership Trends for International Business Machines Corporation.
Who sold International Business Machines Corporation stock? Who is selling International Business Machines Corporation stock?
International Business Machines Corporation's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Alecta Pensionsforsakring Omsesidigt, Focused Investors LLC, Meag Munich Ergo Kapitalanlagegesellschaft MBH, Cacti Asset Management LLC, Strs Ohio, Jarislowsky Fraser Ltd, James Investment Research Inc. and Beacon Financial Group. Company insiders that have sold International Business Machines Corporation stock in the last year include Diane J Gherson, Erich Clementi, James J Kavanaugh, John E Kelly III, Jon C Iwata, Kralingen Bridget A Van, Michael D Rhodin, Robert J Leblanc and Robert J Picciano. View Insider Buying and Selling for International Business Machines Corporation.
Who bought International Business Machines Corporation stock? Who is buying International Business Machines Corporation stock?
International Business Machines Corporation's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Harbour Capital Advisors LLC, APG Asset Management N.V., DnB Asset Management AS, Mn Services Vermogensbeheer B.V., Russell Investments Group Ltd., National Pension Service, Manning & Napier Advisors LLC and US Bancorp DE. Company insiders that have bought International Business Machines Corporation stock in the last two years include David N Farr and James W Owens. View Insider Buying and Selling for International Business Machines Corporation.
How do I buy International Business Machines Corporation stock?
Shares of International Business Machines Corporation can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is International Business Machines Corporation's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE IBM)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about International Business Machines Corporation and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of International Business Machines Corporation stock can currently be purchased for approximately $145.07.
Consensus Ratings for International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||6 Sell Ratings, 13 Hold Ratings, 7 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Hold (Score: 2.04)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$157.75 (8.74% upside)|
Analysts' Ratings History for International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM)
(Data available from 7/27/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|7/22/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Reiterated Rating||Sector Perform||$165.00 -> $160.00||Low|
|7/22/2017||Morgan Stanley||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||$212.00 -> $192.00||Low|
|7/22/2017||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||$170.00 -> $168.00||Low|
|7/21/2017||Argus||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$192.00 -> $175.00||Low|
|7/21/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$182.00||Low|
|7/21/2017||Berenberg Bank||Reiterated Rating||Sell||$125.00||Low|
|7/21/2017||BMO Capital Markets||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$165.00 -> $167.00||Low|
|7/19/2017||Standpoint Research||Upgrade||Hold -> Buy||Low|
|7/19/2017||Cantor Fitzgerald||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$166.00 -> $154.00||Medium|
|7/18/2017||Drexel Hamilton||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$200.00||High|
|7/17/2017||Credit Suisse Group||Reiterated Rating||Underperform||$125.00 -> $110.00||Low|
|7/12/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Reiterated Rating||Underperform||$135.00 -> $125.00||Low|
|6/22/2017||Cleveland Research||Initiated Coverage||Neutral -> Neutral||Low|
|5/18/2017||Pacific Crest||Initiated Coverage||Sector Weight -> Equal Weight||$150.78 -> $151.35||Low|
|5/15/2017||Sanford C. Bernstein||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||$150.00||N/A|
|4/25/2017||Wells Fargo & Company||Reiterated Rating||Market Perform||$162.50||Low|
|4/22/2017||Barclays PLC||Reiterated Rating||Underweight||$144.00 -> $141.00||Low|
|4/19/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$150.00||Low|
|4/18/2017||Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Hold||Low|
|4/19/2017||Societe Generale||Downgrade||Hold -> Sell||Medium|
|4/19/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$185.00 -> $180.00||Medium|
|3/8/2017||Cowen and Company||Reiterated Rating||Underperform||$125.00||Medium|
|1/24/2017||Tigress Financial||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||N/A|
|1/20/2017||Citigroup Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||N/A|
|1/20/2017||JMP Securities||Boost Price Target||Outperform||$169.00 -> $175.00||N/A|
|7/19/2016||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Reiterated Rating||Hold||N/A|
|2/22/2016||Independent Research GmbH||Boost Price Target||Hold||$140.00 -> $145.00||N/A|
|10/21/2015||S&P Equity Research||Lower Price Target||Buy||$178.00 -> $168.00||N/A|
Earnings History for International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM)Earnings History by Quarter for International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE IBM)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|7/18/2017||Q2 2017||$2.74||$2.97||$19.45 billion||$19.29 billion||View||N/A|
|4/18/2017||Q1 17||$2.35||$2.38||$18.37 billion||$18.16 billion||View||N/A|
|1/19/2017||Q416||$4.88||$5.01||$21.69 billion||$21.77 billion||View||N/A|
|10/17/2016||Q3||$3.24||$3.29||$19.00 billion||$19.23 billion||View||Listen|
|7/18/2016||Q2||$2.89||$2.95||$20.03 billion||$20.20 billion||View||Listen|
|4/18/2016||Q1||$2.09||$2.35||$18.28 billion||$18.68 billion||View||Listen|
|1/19/2016||Q415||$4.81||$4.84||$22.11 billion||$22.06 billion||View||Listen|
|10/19/2015||Q315||$3.30||$3.34||$19.62 billion||$19.28 billion||View||Listen|
|7/20/2015||Q215||$3.78||$3.84||$20.93 billion||$20.81 billion||View||Listen|
|4/20/2015||Q115||$2.84||$2.91||$19.82 billion||$19.60 billion||View||N/A|
|1/20/2015||Q414||$5.41||$5.81||$25.03 billion||$24.11 billion||View||N/A|
|10/20/2014||Q314||$4.30||$3.68||$23.37 billion||$22.40 billion||View||Listen|
|7/17/2014||Q214||$4.31||$4.32||$24.13 billion||$24.36 billion||View||N/A|
|4/16/2014||Q114||$2.54||$2.54||$22.93 billion||$22.48 billion||View||N/A|
|1/21/2014||Q413||$5.99||$6.13||$28.26 billion||$27.70 billion||View||N/A|
|10/16/2013||Q313||$3.96||$3.99||$24.77 billion||$23.70 billion||View||N/A|
|7/17/2013||Q2 2013||$3.77||$3.91||$25.39 billion||$24.92 billion||View||N/A|
|4/18/2013||Q1 2013||$3.06||$3.00||$24.69 billion||$23.41 billion||View||N/A|
|1/22/2013||Q4 2012||$5.25||$5.39||$29.09 billion||$29.30 billion||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $13.71
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $13.83
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Current Dividend Information for International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM)
|Dividend Growth:||14.10% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||49.88% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
43.70% (Based on This Year's Estimates)
43.45% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
|Track Record:||17 Years of Consecutive Dividend Growth|
Dividend History by Quarter for International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE IBM)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.23%Insider Trades by Quarter for International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 58.18%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|5/16/2017||James W Owens||Director||Buy||1,718||$153.19||$263,180.42|| |
|2/13/2017||Diane J Gherson||Insider||Sell||5,000||$179.18||$895,900.00|| |
|2/7/2017||James J Kavanaugh||Insider||Sell||559||$178.31||$99,675.29|| |
|11/22/2016||Kralingen Bridget A Van||Insider||Sell||2,107||$162.44||$342,261.08|| |
|11/15/2016||Jon C Iwata||Insider||Sell||19,866||$158.63||$3,151,343.58|| |
|11/8/2016||Kralingen Bridget A Van||Insider||Sell||850||$155.53||$132,200.50|| |
|11/3/2016||Michael D Rhodin||Insider||Sell||1,000||$152.31||$152,310.00|| |
|10/27/2016||John E Kelly III||Insider||Sell||2,809||$152.28||$427,754.52|| |
|10/25/2016||David N Farr||Director||Buy||1,300||$149.93||$194,909.00|| |
|10/25/2016||Kralingen Bridget A Van||Insider||Sell||665||$150.80||$100,282.00|| |
|10/20/2016||Kralingen Bridget A Van||Insider||Sell||330||$152.05||$50,176.50|| |
|8/31/2016||Robert J Picciano||Insider||Sell||1,922||$159.16||$305,905.52|| |
|8/25/2016||Erich Clementi||Insider||Sell||2,984||$159.00||$474,456.00|| |
|8/23/2016||Erich Clementi||Insider||Sell||6,000||$160.28||$961,680.00|| |
|8/9/2016||Robert J Leblanc||Insider||Sell||15,708||$162.25||$2,548,623.00|| |
|8/2/2016||John E Kelly III||Insider||Sell||6,698||$160.89||$1,077,641.22|| |
|5/6/2016||Diane J Gherson||SVP||Sell||2,986||$147.00||$438,942.00|| |
|5/5/2016||Robert J Picciano||SVP||Sell||3,090||$146.49||$452,654.10|| |
|4/20/2016||Leo Allen Bruno V Di||SVP||Sell||3,900||$146.83||$572,637.00|| |
|2/29/2016||Michael L Eskew||Director||Sell||4,000||$132.35||$529,400.00|| |
|2/18/2016||Erich Clementi||SVP||Sell||2,627||$133.33||$350,257.91|| |
|2/17/2016||James J. Kavanaugh||SVP||Sell||1,352||$125.69||$169,932.88|| |
|2/16/2016||Kenneth I. Chenault||Director||Sell||2,727||$121.53||$331,412.31|| |
|2/10/2016||Leo Allen Bruno V. Di||SVP||Sell||5,350||$123.11||$658,638.50|| |
|2/9/2016||Joan E. Spero||Director||Sell||4,000||$125.11||$500,440.00|| |
|2/5/2016||Virginia M. Rometty||CEO||Sell||9,875||$125.99||$1,244,151.25|| |
|11/23/2015||Steven A. Mills||EVP||Sell||10,000||$138.29||$1,382,900.00|| |
|11/19/2015||Erich Clementi||SVP||Sell||16,400||$137.29||$2,251,556.00|| |
|11/16/2015||Thomas W. Rosamilia||SVP||Sell||15,000||$132.48||$1,987,200.00|| |
|10/22/2015||Leo Allen Bruno V. Di||SVP||Sell||18,500||$143.48||$2,654,380.00|| |
|8/31/2015||Thomas W. Rosamilia||SVP||Sell||2,700||$147.38||$397,926.00|| |
|8/26/2015||Kralingen Bridget A. Van||SVP||Sell||2,850||$145.17||$413,734.50|| |
|8/24/2015||Kralingen Bridget A. Van||SVP||Sell||6,000||$145.50||$873,000.00|| |
|8/17/2015||Kralingen Bridget A Van||SVP||Sell||6,000||$156.50||$939,000.00|| |
|5/13/2015||Erich Clementi||SVP||Sell||5,400||$172.56||$931,824.00|| |
|5/7/2015||Leo Allen Bruno V Di||SVP||Sell||5,000||$171.66||$858,300.00|| |
|5/4/2015||Colleen F Arnold||SVP||Sell||5,628||$175.95||$990,246.60|| |
|4/29/2015||Virginia M Rometty||CEO||Sell||18,220||$173.27||$3,156,979.40|| |
|2/27/2015||Robert J Picciano||SVP||Sell||3,506||$161.85||$567,446.10|| |
|2/25/2015||Michael D Rhodin||SVP||Sell||2,600||$163.00||$423,800.00|| |
|2/24/2015||Joan E Spero||Director||Sell||4,000||$164.41||$657,640.00|| |
|2/24/2015||Kralingen Bridget A Van||SVP||Sell||4,375||$163.00||$713,125.00|| |
|2/6/2015||Sidney Taurel||Director||Sell||1,516||$156.48||$237,223.68|| |
|2/3/2015||John E Kelly III||SVP||Sell||4,495||$157.72||$708,951.40|| |
|1/26/2015||Martin Jetter||SVP||Sell||5,988||$158.70||$950,295.60|| |
|8/27/2014||Virginia M Rometty||CEO||Sell||10,518||$191.71||$2,016,405.78|| |
|8/25/2014||Robert J Leblanc||SVP||Sell||7,586||$191.18||$1,450,291.48|| |
|8/21/2014||James J Kavanaugh||VP||Sell||9,354||$191.84||$1,794,471.36|| |
|8/21/2014||Michael L Eskew||Director||Sell||4,000||$191.90||$767,600.00|| |
|8/15/2014||John E Kelly III||SVP||Sell||23,321||$188.16||$4,388,079.36|| |
|8/4/2014||Diane J Gherson||SVP||Sell||1,750||$189.81||$332,167.50|| |
|7/30/2014||Michael D Rhodin||SVP||Sell||5,100||$194.06||$989,706.00|| |
|7/29/2014||Jon C Iwata||SVP||Sell||4,000||$195.36||$781,440.00|| |
|7/28/2014||Timothy S Shaughnessy||SVP||Sell||10,000||$195.91||$1,959,100.00|| |
|7/23/2014||James W Owens||Director||Sell||1,718||$193.80||$332,948.40|| |
|7/23/2014||Robert C Weber||SVP||Sell||2,000||$194.10||$388,200.00|| |
|5/5/2014||Colleen Arnold||SVP||Sell||5,460||$191.07||$1,043,242.20|| |
|5/2/2014||John Kelly III||SVP||Sell||7,431||$192.70||$1,431,953.70|| |
|4/30/2014||Robert Weber||SVP||Sell||6,000||$195.31||$1,171,860.00|| |
|2/25/2014||Erich Clementi||SVP||Sell||7,300||$183.86||$1,342,178.00|| |
|2/21/2014||Lorenzo Zambrano||Director||Sell||2,430||$183.61||$446,172.30|| |
|2/14/2014||Timothy Shaughnessy||SVP||Sell||10,000||$183.87||$1,838,700.00|| |
|2/13/2014||Kralingen Bridget Van||SVP||Sell||4,313||$181.48||$782,723.24|| |
|2/13/2014||Sidney Taurel||Director||Sell||1,960||$182.24||$357,190.40|| |
|2/11/2014||Michael Rhodin||SVP||Sell||4,500||$180.23||$811,035.00|| |
|2/10/2014||James Kavanaugh||VP||Sell||5,650||$176.97||$999,880.50|| |
|2/10/2014||Rodney Adkins||SVP||Sell||11,731||$177.00||$2,076,387.00|| |
|2/7/2014||Kenneth Chenault||Director||Sell||3,740||$177.18||$662,653.20|| |
|2/6/2014||Joan Spero||Director||Sell||3,302||$174.53||$576,298.06|| |
|11/20/2013||Linda Sanford||SVP||Sell||32,295||$185.09||$5,977,481.55|| |
|11/12/2013||John Kelly III||SVP||Sell||25,000||$182.80||$4,570,000.00|| |
|11/11/2013||Rodney Adkins||SVP||Sell||8,191||$181.86||$1,489,615.26|| |
|8/27/2013||David Farr||Director||Buy||1,000||$182.80||$182,800.00|| |
|5/23/2013||Erich Clementi||SVP||Sell||11,335||$208.02||$2,357,906.70|| |
|5/16/2013||Michael D Rhodin||SVP||Sell||6,000||$205.80||$1,234,800.00|| |
|11/26/2012||Jon C Iwata||SVP||Sell||29,846||$192.33||$5,740,281.18|| |
|11/13/2012||Colleen F Arnold||SVP||Sell||5,100||$189.12||$964,512.00|| |
Headline Trends for International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM)
Latest Headlines for International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM)
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) Chart for Thursday, July, 27, 2017