About International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM)
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a technology company. The Company operates through five segments: Cognitive Solutions, Global Business Services (GBS), Technology Services & Cloud Platforms, Systems and Global Financing. The Cognitive Solutions segment delivers a spectrum of capabilities, from descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics to cognitive systems. Cognitive Solutions includes Watson, a cognitive computing platform that has the ability to interact in natural language, process big data, and learn from interactions with people and computers. The GBS segment provides clients with consulting, application management services and global process services. The Technology Services & Cloud Platforms segment provides information technology infrastructure services. The Systems segment provides clients with infrastructure technologies. The Global Financing segment includes client financing, commercial financing, and remanufacturing and remarketing.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry IT Services & Consulting
Sub-IndustryIT Consulting & Other Services
SectorComputer and Technology
Trailing P/E Ratio11.33
Forward P/E Ratio11.36
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$79.92 billion
Price / Sales1.82
Cash Flow$18.55 per share
Price / Cash8.45
Book Value$19.34 per share
Price / Book8.10
Net Income$11.87 billion
Return on Equity68.68%
Return on Assets10.82%
International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM) Frequently Asked Questions
What is International Business Machines' stock symbol?
International Business Machines trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "IBM."
How often does International Business Machines pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for International Business Machines?
International Business Machines declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, October 31st. Stockholders of record on Friday, November 10th will be paid a dividend of $1.50 per share on Saturday, December 9th. This represents a $6.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 3.83%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 9th. View International Business Machines' Dividend History.
How were International Business Machines' earnings last quarter?
International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM) issued its earnings results on Tuesday, October, 17th. The technology company reported $3.30 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $3.28 by $0.02. The technology company earned $19.15 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $18.63 billion. International Business Machines had a return on equity of 68.68% and a net margin of 14.43%. The business's revenue for the quarter was down .4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter last year, the firm earned $3.29 EPS. View International Business Machines' Earnings History.
When will International Business Machines make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has International Business Machines issued on next quarter's earnings?
International Business Machines updated its FY17 earnings guidance on Tuesday, October, 17th. The company provided EPS guidance of at least $13.80 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $13.75.
Where is International Business Machines' stock going? Where will International Business Machines' stock price be in 2017?
30 Wall Street analysts have issued 1 year price targets for International Business Machines' stock. Their forecasts range from $110.00 to $200.00. On average, they anticipate International Business Machines' stock price to reach $158.62 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for International Business Machines.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about International Business Machines stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about International Business Machines stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "IBM’s focus on “Strategic Imperatives” is anticipated to drive top-line growth in the long haul. However, third-quarter revenue guidance reflects negative impact from seasonality, which is anticipated to be partially neutralized by higher contributions from the new Mainframe z14 product and services contracts. Despite sluggish revenue growth projections in the near term, IBM maintained 2017 earnings guidance suggesting improving strength in cloud, mobile, security and social products as well as cost savings. The company’s expanding footprint in the rapidly growing blockchain market is positive in our view. Moreover, IBM’s solid patent portfolio is a key catalyst. On a year-to-date basis, the company has outperformed the industry it belongs to. However, intensifying competition in most of the markets remains a major concern. Notably, estimates have been going down ahead of the company's Q3 earnings release." (10/17/2017)
- 2. Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "3Q17 preview: We expect a revenue decline in the period. Our 3Q17 revenue estimate is $18.62 bn (-3.2% y/y, -3% cc), vs. the FactSet consensus of $18.60 bn. Our EPS estimate is $3.29 vs. the consensus of $3.28." (10/13/2017)
- 3. Drexel Hamilton analysts commented, "We continue to believe IBM will emerge from this transition a much stronger IT organization. That said, IBM’s stock has been weak around earnings, falling the day after quarterly earnings reports by an average of 3% over the past fourteen quarters (down twelve times). In the meantime, IBM’s 3.9% dividend yield and modest valuation should attract more value investors. IBM reported 2Q:17 sales of $19.29 billion (down 5% YoY; down 3% in constant currency, CC) that beat our revenue estimate of $19.11 billion but missed the Street (consensus was at $19.45 billion) as we highlighted was possible in our earnings preview, while pro forma EPS of $2.97 (up 1%) beat our $2.75 projection and the Street’s estimate of $2.75. A lower tax rate added approximately $0.12 to EPS relative to our projections." (7/18/2017)
- 4. Guggenheim analysts commented, "We believe IBM’s organic revenue growth needs to stabilize or gross margins need to recover, but do not expect either near-term. Our Q2 estimates (unchanged) are for IBM’s revenue to have declined another 3%Y/Y to $19.6B and EPS -7%Y/Y to $2.75, in line with consensus $19.5B/$2.75. We expect focus to be on organic growth, but estimate revenue -4%Y/Y ex M&A, and gross margin down another 240bps Y/Y, only slightly better than Q1’s 300bps Y/Y erosion. We presume IBM will maintain its 2017E EPS outlook for at least $13.80 but continue to see that requiring an extraordinarily big Q4 (without non-operating stretch helpers), with our own estimate still $13.61 even factoring in a Q4 mainframe refresh. We estimate Tech/Cloud Services (-3%Y/Y), GBS/Consulting (-4%Y/Y) and Systems (-16%Y/Y) all soft again in Q2, with Cognitive Solutions growing but just +2%Y/Y even with the help of last year’s M&A and investments in Watson AI." (7/14/2017)
- 5. Wells Fargo & Company analysts commented, "BM's Investor Briefing highlighted the progress the company has made with Watson with one key message being the platform is now reaching scale (expects Watson to touch 1Bn clients by year-end). While our primary concern had been the potential lack of leverage due to continual reinvestment back into building Watson for other industry verticals, IBM highlighted standing up new industries/applications takes less time and investment as the platform improves and matures and mgmt noted it does not intend on participating in all industries. Presentations from customers in various industries highlight the importance of IBM's industry expertise and reinforced our view of IBM's vertically focused analytics strategy in markets where it has deep domain expertise through its services business. However, despite comments around Watson scaling, the benefits are not yet overtly transparent to the overall financials. We believe IBM has the right strategy and is gaining traction though not necessarily reflected in results due to pressures in the legacy businesses, reinvestments, FX, and business models (SaaS, pay per insight, etc). We expect these pressures to continue in 2017 though are hopeful 2018 could show improvement. We raise our valuation range to $175-$185 based on 13x our 2017 EPS driven by market multiple expansion but maintain our Market Perform rating." (3/8/2017)
Are investors shorting International Business Machines?
International Business Machines saw a decline in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 15,320,208 shares, a decline of 18.2% from the October 13th total of 18,725,353 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 8,027,270 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.9 days. Currently, 1.6% of the company's stock are short sold.
Who are some of International Business Machines' key competitors?
Some companies that are related to International Business Machines include Accenture (ACN), Automatic Data Processing (ADP), Vmware (VMW), NetEase (NTES), Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH), Infosys (INFY), Wipro (WIT), Total System Services (TSS), CGI Group (GIB), Verisign (VRSN), Gartner (IT), CDW (CDW), IMS Health (IMS), Qihoo 360 Technology (QIHU), Akamai Technologies (AKAM), Amdocs (DOX), Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY) and F5 Networks (FFIV).
Who are International Business Machines' key executives?
International Business Machines' management team includes the folowing people:
- Virginia M. Rometty, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer (Age 59)
- Martin J. Schroeter, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President (Age 52)
- Michelle H. Browdy, Senior Vice President - Legal and Regulatory Affairs and General Counsel (Age 53)
- Diane J. Gherson, Senior Vice President - Human Resources (Age 59)
- Erich Clementi, Senior Vice President - IBM Global Markets (Age 58)
- James J. Kavanaugh, Senior Vice President - Transformation and Operations (Age 50)
- John E. Kelly III, Senior Vice President - IBM Cognitive Solutions and IBM Research (Age 63)
- Kenneth M. Keverian, Senior Vice President - Corporate Strategy (Age 60)
- Robert F. Del Bene, Vice President, Controller (Age 57)
- Kenneth I. Chenault, Independent Director (Age 66)
Who owns International Business Machines stock?
International Business Machines' stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Bank of New York Mellon Corp (1.12%), Caisse DE Depot ET Placement DU Quebec (0.57%), Legal & General Group Plc (0.53%), Schwab Charles Investment Management Inc. (0.52%), Nordea Investment Management AB (0.40%) and Swiss National Bank (381,941.59%). Company insiders that own International Business Machines stock include David N Farr, Diane J Gherson, Erich Clementi, James J Kavanaugh, James W Owens, Joan E Spero, John E Kelly III, Jon C Iwata, Kenneth I Chenault, Kralingen Bridget A Van, Leo Allen Bruno V Di, Michael D Rhodin, Michael L Eskew, Robert J Leblanc, Robert J Picciano and Virginia M Rometty. View Institutional Ownership Trends for International Business Machines.
Who sold International Business Machines stock? Who is selling International Business Machines stock?
International Business Machines' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Janus Henderson Group PLC, Toronto Dominion Bank, Barrow Hanley Mewhinney & Strauss LLC, Bessemer Group Inc., Jarislowsky Fraser Ltd, State of Tennessee Treasury Department, First Manhattan Co. and Russell Investments Group Ltd.. Company insiders that have sold International Business Machines company stock in the last year include Diane J Gherson and James J Kavanaugh. View Insider Buying and Selling for International Business Machines.
Who bought International Business Machines stock? Who is buying International Business Machines stock?
International Business Machines' stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Stifel Financial Corp, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, Truepoint Inc., Nordea Investment Management AB, Laurel Wealth Advisors Inc., Caisse DE Depot ET Placement DU Quebec, State Treasurer State of Michigan and Honeywell International Inc.. Company insiders that have bought International Business Machines stock in the last two years include David N Farr and James W Owens. View Insider Buying and Selling for International Business Machines.
How do I buy International Business Machines stock?
Shares of International Business Machines can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is International Business Machines' stock price today?
One share of International Business Machines stock can currently be purchased for approximately $156.74.
How big of a company is International Business Machines?
International Business Machines has a market capitalization of $143.32 billion and generates $79.92 billion in revenue each year. The technology company earns $11.87 billion in net income (profit) each year or $11.97 on an earnings per share basis. International Business Machines employs 414,400 workers across the globe.
How can I contact International Business Machines?
International Business Machines' mailing address is 1 NEW ORCHARD ROAD, ARMONK NY, 10504. The technology company can be reached via phone at 914-499-1900 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for International Business Machines (IBM)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about International Business Machines and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM) Analysts' Consensus Rating (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus analyst ratings for company stocks using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Analyst consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings from Wall Street analysts. Each stock's consensus analyst rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Today||30 Days Ago||90 Days Ago||180 Days Ago|
|Consensus Rating: ||Hold||Hold||Hold||Hold|
|Consensus Rating Score: ||2.10||2.07||2.04||2.00|
|Ratings Breakdown: ||6 Sell Rating(s)|
15 Hold Rating(s)
9 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|6 Sell Rating(s)|
16 Hold Rating(s)
8 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|6 Sell Rating(s)|
15 Hold Rating(s)
7 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|6 Sell Rating(s)|
15 Hold Rating(s)
6 Buy Rating(s)
0 Strong Buy Rating(s)
|Consensus Price Target: ||$158.62||$158.62||$157.69||$163.75|
|Price Target Upside: ||3.02% upside||4.64% upside||11.83% upside||7.66% upside|
International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM) Consensus Price Target History
International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM) Analyst Ratings History
(Data available from 12/12/2015 forward)
International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM) Earnings History and Estimates Chart
International Business Machines (NYSE IBM) Earnings History by Quarter
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|10/17/2017||Q3 2017||$3.28||$3.30||$18.63 billion||$19.15 billion||View||N/A|
|7/18/2017||Q2 2017||$2.74||$2.97||$19.45 billion||$19.29 billion||View||N/A|
|4/18/2017||Q1 17||$2.35||$2.38||$18.37 billion||$18.16 billion||View||N/A|
|1/19/2017||Q416||$4.88||$5.01||$21.69 billion||$21.77 billion||View||N/A|
|10/17/2016||Q3||$3.24||$3.29||$19.00 billion||$19.23 billion||View||Listen|
|7/18/2016||Q2||$2.89||$2.95||$20.03 billion||$20.20 billion||View||Listen|
|4/18/2016||Q1||$2.09||$2.35||$18.28 billion||$18.68 billion||View||Listen|
|1/19/2016||Q415||$4.81||$4.84||$22.11 billion||$22.06 billion||View||Listen|
|10/19/2015||Q315||$3.30||$3.34||$19.62 billion||$19.28 billion||View||Listen|
|7/20/2015||Q215||$3.78||$3.84||$20.93 billion||$20.81 billion||View||Listen|
|4/20/2015||Q115||$2.84||$2.91||$19.82 billion||$19.60 billion||View||N/A|
|1/20/2015||Q414||$5.41||$5.81||$25.03 billion||$24.11 billion||View||N/A|
|10/20/2014||Q314||$4.30||$3.68||$23.37 billion||$22.40 billion||View||Listen|
|7/17/2014||Q214||$4.31||$4.32||$24.13 billion||$24.36 billion||View||N/A|
|4/16/2014||Q114||$2.54||$2.54||$22.93 billion||$22.48 billion||View||N/A|
|1/21/2014||Q413||$5.99||$6.13||$28.26 billion||$27.70 billion||View||N/A|
|10/16/2013||Q313||$3.96||$3.99||$24.77 billion||$23.70 billion||View||N/A|
|7/17/2013||Q2 2013||$3.77||$3.91||$25.39 billion||$24.92 billion||View||N/A|
|4/18/2013||Q1 2013||$3.06||$3.00||$24.69 billion||$23.41 billion||View||N/A|
|1/22/2013||Q4 2012||$5.25||$5.39||$29.09 billion||$29.30 billion||View||N/A|
International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM) Earnings Estimates
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $13.71
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $13.82
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM) Dividend Information
|Most Recent Dividend:||12/9/2017|
|Dividend Growth:||14.10% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||50.13% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
43.48% (Based on This Year's Estimates)
43.13% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
|Track Record:||17 Years of Consecutive Dividend Growth|
International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM) Dividend History by Quarter
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
International Business Machines (NYSE IBM) Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History
Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.23%
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 57.26%
International Business Machines (NYSE IBM) Insider Trades by Quarter
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|5/16/2017||James W Owens||Director||Buy||1,718||$153.19||$263,180.42|| |
|2/13/2017||Diane J Gherson||Insider||Sell||5,000||$179.18||$895,900.00|| |
|2/7/2017||James J Kavanaugh||Insider||Sell||559||$178.31||$99,675.29|| |
|11/22/2016||Kralingen Bridget A Van||Insider||Sell||2,107||$162.44||$342,261.08|| |
|11/15/2016||Jon C Iwata||Insider||Sell||19,866||$158.63||$3,151,343.58|| |
|11/8/2016||Kralingen Bridget A Van||Insider||Sell||850||$155.53||$132,200.50|| |
|11/3/2016||Michael D Rhodin||Insider||Sell||1,000||$152.31||$152,310.00|| |
|10/27/2016||John E Kelly III||Insider||Sell||2,809||$152.28||$427,754.52|| |
|10/25/2016||David N Farr||Director||Buy||1,300||$149.93||$194,909.00|| |
|10/25/2016||Kralingen Bridget A Van||Insider||Sell||665||$150.80||$100,282.00|| |
|10/20/2016||Kralingen Bridget A Van||Insider||Sell||330||$152.05||$50,176.50|| |
|8/31/2016||Robert J Picciano||Insider||Sell||1,922||$159.16||$305,905.52|| |
|8/25/2016||Erich Clementi||Insider||Sell||2,984||$159.00||$474,456.00|| |
|8/23/2016||Erich Clementi||Insider||Sell||6,000||$160.28||$961,680.00|| |
|8/9/2016||Robert J Leblanc||Insider||Sell||15,708||$162.25||$2,548,623.00|| |
|8/2/2016||John E Kelly III||Insider||Sell||6,698||$160.89||$1,077,641.22|| |
|5/6/2016||Diane J Gherson||SVP||Sell||2,986||$147.00||$438,942.00|| |
|5/5/2016||Robert J Picciano||SVP||Sell||3,090||$146.49||$452,654.10|| |
|4/20/2016||Leo Allen Bruno V Di||SVP||Sell||3,900||$146.83||$572,637.00|| |
|2/29/2016||Michael L Eskew||Director||Sell||4,000||$132.35||$529,400.00|| |
|2/18/2016||Erich Clementi||SVP||Sell||2,627||$133.33||$350,257.91|| |
|2/17/2016||James J. Kavanaugh||SVP||Sell||1,352||$125.69||$169,932.88|| |
|2/16/2016||Kenneth I. Chenault||Director||Sell||2,727||$121.53||$331,412.31|| |
|2/10/2016||Leo Allen Bruno V. Di||SVP||Sell||5,350||$123.11||$658,638.50|| |
|2/9/2016||Joan E. Spero||Director||Sell||4,000||$125.11||$500,440.00|| |
|2/5/2016||Virginia M. Rometty||CEO||Sell||9,875||$125.99||$1,244,151.25|| |
|11/23/2015||Steven A. Mills||EVP||Sell||10,000||$138.29||$1,382,900.00|| |
|11/19/2015||Erich Clementi||SVP||Sell||16,400||$137.29||$2,251,556.00|| |
|11/16/2015||Thomas W. Rosamilia||SVP||Sell||15,000||$132.48||$1,987,200.00|| |
|10/22/2015||Leo Allen Bruno V. Di||SVP||Sell||18,500||$143.48||$2,654,380.00|| |
|8/31/2015||Thomas W. Rosamilia||SVP||Sell||2,700||$147.38||$397,926.00|| |
|8/26/2015||Kralingen Bridget A. Van||SVP||Sell||2,850||$145.17||$413,734.50|| |
|8/24/2015||Kralingen Bridget A. Van||SVP||Sell||6,000||$145.50||$873,000.00|| |
|8/17/2015||Kralingen Bridget A Van||SVP||Sell||6,000||$156.50||$939,000.00|| |
|5/13/2015||Erich Clementi||SVP||Sell||5,400||$172.56||$931,824.00|| |
|5/7/2015||Leo Allen Bruno V Di||SVP||Sell||5,000||$171.66||$858,300.00|| |
|5/4/2015||Colleen F Arnold||SVP||Sell||5,628||$175.95||$990,246.60|| |
|4/29/2015||Virginia M Rometty||CEO||Sell||18,220||$173.27||$3,156,979.40|| |
|2/27/2015||Robert J Picciano||SVP||Sell||3,506||$161.85||$567,446.10|| |
|2/25/2015||Michael D Rhodin||SVP||Sell||2,600||$163.00||$423,800.00|| |
|2/24/2015||Joan E Spero||Director||Sell||4,000||$164.41||$657,640.00|| |
|2/24/2015||Kralingen Bridget A Van||SVP||Sell||4,375||$163.00||$713,125.00|| |
|2/6/2015||Sidney Taurel||Director||Sell||1,516||$156.48||$237,223.68|| |
|2/3/2015||John E Kelly III||SVP||Sell||4,495||$157.72||$708,951.40|| |
|1/26/2015||Martin Jetter||SVP||Sell||5,988||$158.70||$950,295.60|| |
|8/27/2014||Virginia M Rometty||CEO||Sell||10,518||$191.71||$2,016,405.78|| |
|8/25/2014||Robert J Leblanc||SVP||Sell||7,586||$191.18||$1,450,291.48|| |
|8/21/2014||James J Kavanaugh||VP||Sell||9,354||$191.84||$1,794,471.36|| |
|8/21/2014||Michael L Eskew||Director||Sell||4,000||$191.90||$767,600.00|| |
|8/15/2014||John E Kelly III||SVP||Sell||23,321||$188.16||$4,388,079.36|| |
|8/4/2014||Diane J Gherson||SVP||Sell||1,750||$189.81||$332,167.50|| |
|7/30/2014||Michael D Rhodin||SVP||Sell||5,100||$194.06||$989,706.00|| |
|7/29/2014||Jon C Iwata||SVP||Sell||4,000||$195.36||$781,440.00|| |
|7/28/2014||Timothy S Shaughnessy||SVP||Sell||10,000||$195.91||$1,959,100.00|| |
|7/23/2014||James W Owens||Director||Sell||1,718||$193.80||$332,948.40|| |
|7/23/2014||Robert C Weber||SVP||Sell||2,000||$194.10||$388,200.00|| |
|5/5/2014||Colleen Arnold||SVP||Sell||5,460||$191.07||$1,043,242.20|| |
|5/2/2014||John Kelly III||SVP||Sell||7,431||$192.70||$1,431,953.70|| |
|4/30/2014||Robert Weber||SVP||Sell||6,000||$195.31||$1,171,860.00|| |
|2/25/2014||Erich Clementi||SVP||Sell||7,300||$183.86||$1,342,178.00|| |
|2/21/2014||Lorenzo Zambrano||Director||Sell||2,430||$183.61||$446,172.30|| |
|2/14/2014||Timothy Shaughnessy||SVP||Sell||10,000||$183.87||$1,838,700.00|| |
|2/13/2014||Kralingen Bridget Van||SVP||Sell||4,313||$181.48||$782,723.24|| |
|2/13/2014||Sidney Taurel||Director||Sell||1,960||$182.24||$357,190.40|| |
|2/11/2014||Michael Rhodin||SVP||Sell||4,500||$180.23||$811,035.00|| |
|2/10/2014||James Kavanaugh||VP||Sell||5,650||$176.97||$999,880.50|| |
|2/10/2014||Rodney Adkins||SVP||Sell||11,731||$177.00||$2,076,387.00|| |
|2/7/2014||Kenneth Chenault||Director||Sell||3,740||$177.18||$662,653.20|| |
|2/6/2014||Joan Spero||Director||Sell||3,302||$174.53||$576,298.06|| |
|11/20/2013||Linda Sanford||SVP||Sell||32,295||$185.09||$5,977,481.55|| |
|11/12/2013||John Kelly III||SVP||Sell||25,000||$182.80||$4,570,000.00|| |
|11/11/2013||Rodney Adkins||SVP||Sell||8,191||$181.86||$1,489,615.26|| |
|8/27/2013||David Farr||Director||Buy||1,000||$182.80||$182,800.00|| |
|5/23/2013||Erich Clementi||SVP||Sell||11,335||$208.02||$2,357,906.70|| |
|5/16/2013||Michael D Rhodin||SVP||Sell||6,000||$205.80||$1,234,800.00|| |
|11/26/2012||Jon C Iwata||SVP||Sell||29,846||$192.33||$5,740,281.18|| |
|11/13/2012||Colleen F Arnold||SVP||Sell||5,100||$189.12||$964,512.00|| |
International Business Machines (NYSE IBM) News Headlines
International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...
International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM) Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
International Business Machines (NYSE IBM) Stock Chart for Tuesday, December, 12, 2017