About Pretium Resources (NYSE:PVG)
Pretium Resources Inc. is a Canada-based exploration and development company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of precious metal resource properties in the Americas. The Company's projects include Brucejack Project and the Snowfield Project, both of which are located in northwestern British Columbia. The Company's focus is on advancing the Brucejack Project to production as a high-grade gold underground mine. The Brucejack Project is the Company's material mineral project, which is located approximately 950 kilometers northwest of Vancouver, British Columbia, and over 65 kilometers north-northwest of Stewart, British Columbia. The Brucejack Project consists of approximately four mining leases and over six mineral claims totaling approximately 3,050 hectares in area. The Snowfield Project borders the Brucejack Project to the north and consists of over one mineral claim with an area of approximately 1,267.43 hectares.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Integrated Mining
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NYSE:PVG
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.pretivm.com
- Market Cap: $2 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 181,303,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $9.60
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $9.43
- 52 Week Range: $6.82 - $12.53
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 13.80
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Annual Revenue: N/A
- Price / Sales: N/A
- Book Value: $4.68 per share
- Price / Book: 2.36
- EBITDA: ($16,230,000.00)
- Return on Equity: -2.05%
- Return on Assets: -1.14%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.81%
- Current Ratio: 0.86%
- Quick Ratio: 0.74%
- Average Volume: 2.10 million shs.
- Beta: 0.21
- Short Ratio: 8.12
Frequently Asked Questions for Pretium Resources (NYSE:PVG)
What is Pretium Resources' stock symbol?
Pretium Resources trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "PVG."
How were Pretium Resources' earnings last quarter?
Pretium Resources, Inc. (NYSE:PVG) announced its earnings results on Monday, November, 10th. The company reported ($0.04) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks' consensus estimate of ($0.03) by $0.01. View Pretium Resources' Earnings History.
Where is Pretium Resources' stock going? Where will Pretium Resources' stock price be in 2017?
7 equities research analysts have issued 1 year target prices for Pretium Resources' shares. Their predictions range from $13.00 to $18.00. On average, they expect Pretium Resources' stock price to reach $15.75 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Pretium Resources.
What are analysts saying about Pretium Resources stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Pretium Resources stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Pretium Resources Inc. is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of precious metal resource properties in the Americas. The Company owns the Snowfield and Brucejack Projects located in Northwest British Columbia, Canada. Its mineral interests consist of gold/copper/silver exploration projects. Pretium Resources Inc. is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. " (10/17/2017)
- 2. HC Wainwright analysts commented, "Analyst Visit; New Mine Is Going Strong; Maintain Buy Stock Data 08/16/2017 Price $8.28 Exchange NYSE Price Target $16.50 52-Week High $12.53 52-Week Low $6.82 Enterprise Value (M) $2,135.8 Market Cap (M) $1,501 Public Market Float (M) 179.7 Shares Outstanding (M) 181.3 3 Month Avg Volume 1,430,590 Short Interest (M) 12.28 Balance Sheet Metrics Cash (M) $55.31 Total Debt (M) $689.88 Total Cash/Share $0.31 General: all figures in US$ unless otherwise noted. EPS Diluted Full Year – Dec 2016A 2017E 2018E FY (0.35) 0.04 0.49 Revenue ($M) Full Year – Dec 2016A 2017E 2018E FY 0.0 145.7 472.4 14 12 10 8 6 AUG- 16 DEC- 16 APR- 17 AUG- 17 12 10 8 6 4 2 0 Vol. (mil) Price Continuing coverage under the name H.C. Wainwright & Co. with a Buy rating. Effective August 14, 2017, research in the above titled name will now be published under H.C. Wainwright & Co. and no longer distributed in conjunction with ‘Rodman & Renshaw, a unit of H.C." (8/17/2017)
Who are some of Pretium Resources' key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Pretium Resources include Polymetal International PLC (POLY), KAZ Minerals PLC (KAZ), Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI), Yamana Gold (AUY), Vedanta Resources plc (VED), New Gold (NGD), New Gold (NGD), MAG Silver Corp (MAG), Seabridge Gold (SA), Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM), McEwen Mining (MUX), Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd (NAK), Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (DMLP), SolGold plc (SOLG), Central Asia Metals Ltd (CAML), Anglo Pacific Group plc (APF), Gold Resource (GORO) and Polymet Mining Corp (PLM).
Who are Pretium Resources' key executives?
Pretium Resources' management team includes the folowing people:
- Robert A. Quartermain, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Joseph J. Ovsenek, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Tom S. Q. Yip, Chief Financial Officer
- Michelle Romero, Vice President - Corporate, IR Contact Officer
- Kenneth C. McNaughton, Vice President, Chief Exploration Officer
- George N. Paspalas, Lead Independent Director
- Nicole S. Adshead-Bell Ph.D., Independent Director
- Peter Birkey, Independent Director
- Christopher Noel Dunn, Independent Director
- Ross A. Mitchell, Independent Director
How do I buy Pretium Resources stock?
Shares of Pretium Resources can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Pretium Resources' stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Pretium Resources (NYSE PVG)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Pretium Resources and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Pretium Resources stock can currently be purchased for approximately $11.04.
Earnings History for Pretium Resources (NYSE:PVG)Earnings History by Quarter for Pretium Resources (NYSE PVG)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
Earnings Estimates for Pretium Resources (NYSE:PVG)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.42
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $1.27
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Pretium Resources (NYSE:PVG)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Pretium Resources (NYSE:PVG)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Pretium Resources (NYSE:PVG)
Latest Headlines for Pretium Resources (NYSE:PVG)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Pretium Resources (PVG) Chart for Monday, October, 23, 2017