About Visteon Corporation
Visteon Corporation is a global automotive supplier that designs, engineers and manufactures products for original equipment vehicle manufacturer (OEM) across the world, including Ford, Nissan, Renault, Mazda, BMW, General Motors and Honda. The Company's segments include Electronics, which provides vehicle cockpit electronics products to customers, including audio systems, information displays, instrument clusters, head up displays, infotainment systems and telematics solutions, and Other, which includes entities located in Europe. Other also includes entities in South America and South Africa. The Company designs and manufacturers vehicle cockpit electronics components, modules and systems. The Company offers a range of audio products, including audio head units, amplifiers and analog and digital radios. The Company offers a full line of instrument clusters, from standard analog gauge clusters to high-resolution, fully configurable, display-based devices.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Auto/Tires/Trucks
- Industry: Auto Parts
- Sub-Industry: Auto Parts & Equipment
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: VC
- CUSIP: 92839U20
- Previous Close: $92.93
- 50 Day Moving Average: $90.01
- 200 Day Moving Average: $77.92
- 52-Week Range: $33,099,000.00 - $63.04
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 44.42
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 14.78
- P/E Growth: 0.92
- Market Cap: $3.12B
- Outstanding Shares: 33,099,000
- Beta: 1.11
- Net Margins: 2.98%
- Return on Equity: 20.06%
- Return on Assets: 5.95%
Companies Related to Visteon Corporation:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.44%
- Current Ratio: 1.99%
- Quick Ratio: 1.78%
What is Visteon Corporation's stock symbol?
Visteon Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "VC."
Where is Visteon Corporation's stock going? Where will Visteon Corporation's stock price be in 2017?
10 equities research analysts have issued 12-month price objectives for Visteon Corporation's shares. Their forecasts range from $72.50 to $110.00. On average, they anticipate Visteon Corporation's share price to reach $90.06 in the next year.
When will Visteon Corporation announce their earnings?
Visteon Corporation is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, April, 26th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Visteon Corporation stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Visteon Corporation stock:
- FBR & Co analysts commented, "Visteon is, in our view, one of the most investable and compelling upside opportunities for investors looking at the automotive space given the company's significant margin expansion prospects and strong positioning across the spectrum of interior automotive electronics. We believe this view was reinforced by a strong 4Q16 report: The company beat our EBITDA estimates (from a dollar and margin perspective), and we were more aggressive than consensus. We continue to view the Street as overly conservative, which may be because of the tremendous transformation Visteon has undergone in the last five years. The company has doubled down on electronics over several years by adding or dropping various businesses, and it is now one of the broadest-reaching interior auto tech names on the public markets. We think that this shift has increased the company's ability to outgrow core industry production, which could help the stock outperform over the next 12 months; we also believe the transition has given EBITDA margin room to run as higher-profitability business ramps up in coming years. We reiterate our Outperform rating and raise our price target to $110, from $100, given the meaningful opportunity for margin expansion and revenue growth in coming years." (2/24/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Visteon Corp. operates as an automotive supplier engaged in the design, engineering and manufacturing of innovative climate, electronic, interior and lighting products for vehicle manufacturers. Products offered by the Company includes climate systems, powertrain control systems, engine induction systems, cockpit modules, front and rear lighting systems, engine management systems, and electronic products comprising integrated solutions, audio and infotainment, analog/digital instrument cluster, displays, control panel. Markets served by the Company include original equipment manufacturers and automotive aftermarket. Visteon Corp. is headquartered in Michigan, USA. " (2/21/2017)
Who owns Visteon Corporation stock?
Visteon Corporation's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Iridian Asset Management LLC CT (8.86%), FMR LLC (3.95%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (2.48%), AQR Capital Management LLC (1.93%), State Street Corp (1.80%) and Artisan Partners Limited Partnership (1.25%). Company insiders that own Visteon Corporation stock include Jeffrey Stafeil, Martin T Thall, Peter M Ziparo, Timothy D Leuliette and William M Robertson.
Who sold Visteon Corporation stock? Who is selling Visteon Corporation stock?
Visteon Corporation's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Allianz Asset Management AG, Two Sigma Investments LP, Loomis Sayles & Co. L P, Integre Asset Management LLC, Iridian Asset Management LLC CT, Janus Capital Management LLC and Nicholas Investment Partners LP. Company insiders that have sold Visteon Corporation stock in the last year include Jeffrey Stafeil, Peter M Ziparo and William M Robertson.
Who bought Visteon Corporation stock? Who is buying Visteon Corporation stock?
Visteon Corporation's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Systematic Financial Management LP, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Artisan Partners Limited Partnership, J. Goldman & Co LP, Assenagon Asset Management S.A., Renaissance Technologies LLC, Graham Capital Management L.P. and Gamco Investors INC. ET AL.
How do I buy Visteon Corporation stock?
Shares of Visteon Corporation can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Visteon Corporation stock cost?
One share of Visteon Corporation stock can currently be purchased for approximately $94.16.