Veeva Systems Inc. (Veeva) is a provider of cloud-based software solutions for the global life sciences industry. The Company offers solutions for a range of requirements within life sciences companies, including multichannel customer relationship management, regulated content and information management, master data management and customer data. The Company offers solutions to areas, including the Veeva CRM family of applications for multichannel customer relationship management to enable coordinated and personalized customer engagement through multiple touch points; Veeva Vault for regulated content management and information management solutions to enable the management of content-centric processes; the Veeva Network master data management solutions for the management of customer master and product master data, and Veeva's data and data services offerings, including Veeva OpenData for customer reference data and Veeva KOL Data for data.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Medical Software & Technology Services
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NYSE:VEEV
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.veeva.com
- Market Cap: $8.76168 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 139,752,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $62.51
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $52.44
- 52 Week Range: $36.06 - $68.07
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 101.72
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 83.12
- P/E Growth: 3.42
- Annual Revenue: $582.2 million
- Price / Sales: 15.16
- Book Value: $5.09 per share
- Price / Book: 12.41
- EBIDTA: $141.37 million
- Net Margins: 15.86%
- Return on Equity: 12.28%
- Return on Assets: 8.92%
- Current Ratio: 2.93%
- Quick Ratio: 2.93%
- Average Volume: 1.62 million shs.
- Beta: 1.63
- Short Ratio: 3.32
Frequently Asked Questions for Veeva Systems (NYSE:VEEV)
What is Veeva Systems' stock symbol?
Veeva Systems trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "VEEV."
How were Veeva Systems' earnings last quarter?
Veeva Systems Inc. (NYSE:VEEV) posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, May, 25th. The company reported $0.14 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.18 by $0.04. The business earned $157.90 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $151.82 million. Veeva Systems had a return on equity of 12.28% and a net margin of 15.86%. The business's revenue was up 31.8% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the firm earned $0.15 EPS. View Veeva Systems' Earnings History.
When will Veeva Systems make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has Veeva Systems issued on next quarter's earnings?
Veeva Systems updated its FY18 earnings guidance on Thursday, May, 25th. The company provided EPS guidance of $0.82 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus earnings per share estimate of $0.79. The company issued revenue guidance of $665-669 million, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $658.71 million.Veeva Systems also updated its Q2 guidance to $0.20 EPS.
Where is Veeva Systems' stock going? Where will Veeva Systems' stock price be in 2017?
13 equities research analysts have issued 1-year price objectives for Veeva Systems' shares. Their forecasts range from $43.00 to $75.00. On average, they anticipate Veeva Systems' stock price to reach $60.92 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Veeva Systems.
What are analysts saying about Veeva Systems stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Veeva Systems stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Veeva Systems exited first quarter fiscal 2018 on a stable note beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate for both earnings and sales. Further, the company issued stable guidance for fiscal 2018. In the first quarter, the company witnessed a number of registrations in the Veeva Commercial Cloud platform around the world. Veeva has many core CRM projects on track with large pharma companies around the globe. The company has strengthened the recurring part of its revenue mix by marking significant growth in subscription revenues in the reported quarter. Moreover, the new launches at the Veeva Vault and the Veeva Coomercial Cloud platforms are encouraging. Veeva Systems had an impressive run on the bourse over the last six months, trading above the broader industry. The company is also supported by considerable strength in its CRM platform. However, intensifying competition, high operating expenses and a saturating lifesciences market are key concerns." (5/31/2017)