NYSEARCA:TBX - ProShares Short 7-10 Treasury Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $29.54 +0.03 (+0.10 %) (As of 09/21/2018 03:55 PM ET)Previous Close$29.56Today's Range$29.54 - $29.5652-Week Range$27.92 - $29.77Volume10,500 shsAverage Volume48,246 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield0.05%BetaN/A Company ProfileDiscussionChartHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive TBX News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for TBX and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer ProShares Fund NameProShares Short 7-10 Treasury Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:TBX Inception Date4/4/2011 Fund ManagerMichelle Liu, Jeffrey Ploshnick WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassFixed Income BenchmarkBarclays US Treasury 7-10 Yr TR USD CategoryU.S. Government FocusTreasury Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$45.00 million Average Daily Volume$47,850.00 Discount/Premium0.07% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.75% Other Expenses0.36% Total Expenses1.11% Fee Waiver-0.16% Net Expenses0.95%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorJ.P. Morgan Investor Services Co. AdvisorProShare Advisors LLC CustodianJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. DistributorSEI Investments Distribution Co. Transfer AgentJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Trustee Lead Market MakerIMC Chicago ProShares Short 7-10 Treasury (NYSEARCA:TBX) Frequently Asked Questions What is ProShares Short 7-10 Treasury's stock symbol? ProShares Short 7-10 Treasury trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "TBX." Has ProShares Short 7-10 Treasury been receiving favorable news coverage? Headlines about TBX stock have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. The research group identifies negative and positive media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. ProShares Short 7-10 Treasury earned a coverage optimism score of 0.18 on Accern's scale. They also assigned media stories about the exchange traded fund an impact score of 46.57 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the next several days. View Recent Headlines for ProShares Short 7-10 Treasury. Who are ProShares Short 7-10 Treasury's major shareholders? ProShares Short 7-10 Treasury's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Aviance Capital Management LLC (46.03%), Brookstone Capital Management (8.37%), Jane Street Group LLC (3.86%), Private Asset Management Inc. (1.09%) and Private Asset Management Inc. (1.09%). Which major investors are buying ProShares Short 7-10 Treasury stock? TBX stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Aviance Capital Management LLC, Brookstone Capital Management, Jane Street Group LLC, Private Asset Management Inc. and Private Asset Management Inc.. How do I buy shares of ProShares Short 7-10 Treasury? Shares of TBX can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is ProShares Short 7-10 Treasury's stock price today? One share of TBX stock can currently be purchased for approximately $29.54. MarketBeat Community Rating for ProShares Short 7-10 Treasury (NYSEARCA TBX)Community Ranking: 2.7 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 34 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 28 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 62MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about ProShares Short 7-10 Treasury and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe TBX will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe TBX will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 9/21/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What is a Fiduciary?