NYSEARCA:WBIL - Absolute Stock Price, Price Target & More Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $26.83 -0.03 (-0.12 %) (As of 07/16/2018 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$26.8628Today's Range$26.83 - $26.9052-Week Range$24.92 - $29.15Volume3,355 shsAverage Volume10,946 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield0.81%BetaN/A Company ProfileDividend HistoryHeadlinesSocial MediaChart Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive WBIL News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for WBIL and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer WBI Fund NameWBI Large Cap Tactical Select Shares Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:WBIL Inception Date8/27/2014 Fund ManagerGary E. Stroik, Don Schreiber Jr. WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkNot Applicable CategorySize and Style FocusLarge Cap Development LevelBlended Development RegionGlobal Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$64.21 million Average Daily Volume$6,751.00 Discount/Premium0.38% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.85% Other Expenses0.20% Total Expenses1.05% Fee Waiver0.00% Net Expenses1.05%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorU.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC AdvisorMillington Securities, Inc. CustodianU.S. Bank National Association DistributorForeside Fund Services, LLC Transfer AgentU.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC Trustee Lead Market MakerJane Street Absolute (NYSEARCA:WBIL) Frequently Asked Questions What is Absolute's stock symbol? Absolute trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "WBIL." How often does Absolute pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Absolute? Absolute declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, December 28th. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 29th will be given a dividend of $0.0418 per share on Tuesday, January 2nd. This represents a $0.17 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.62%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 28th. View Absolute's Dividend History. What is the consensus analysts' recommendation for Absolute? 0 Wall Street analysts have issued "buy," "hold," and "sell" ratings for Absolute in the last year. There are currently for the stock, resulting in a consensus recommendation of "N/A." Has Absolute been receiving favorable news coverage? News stories about WBIL stock have trended somewhat negative on Monday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group identifies positive and negative press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Absolute earned a news sentiment score of 0.00 on Accern's scale. They also assigned news stories about the company an impact score of 44.27 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the near future. How do I buy shares of Absolute? Shares of WBIL can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Absolute's stock price today? One share of WBIL stock can currently be purchased for approximately $26.83. MarketBeat Community Rating for Absolute (NYSEARCA WBIL)Community Ranking: 2.5 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 14 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 14 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 28MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Absolute and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe WBIL will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe WBIL will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 7/16/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What do investors mean by earnings per share?