BATS:GUDB - Sage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $48.4319 +0.03 (+0.06 %) (As of 01/18/2019 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$48.4050Today's Range$48.4050 - $48.405052-Week RangeN/AVolume12 shsAverage VolumeN/AMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendInstitutional OwnershipHeadlines Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive GUDB News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for GUDB and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Sage Advisory Services Fund NameSage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolBATS:GUDB Inception Date10/30/2017 Fund ManagerRobert Smith, Thomas Urano, Ryan O’Malley, Nicolas Erickson, Komson Silapachai WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassFixed Income BenchmarkSage ESG Intermediate Credit Index CategoryCorporate FocusInvestment Grade Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$9.69 million Average Daily Volume$876.00 Discount/Premium0.07% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.20% Other Expenses0.45% Total Expenses0.65% Fee Waiver-0.30% Net Expenses0.35%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorGemini Fund Services, LLC AdvisorSage Advisory Services LTD Co. CustodianBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. DistributorNorthern Lights Distributors, LLC Transfer AgentBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. Trustee Lead Market MakerSusquehanna Sage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF (BATS:GUDB) Frequently Asked Questions What is Sage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF's stock symbol? Sage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF trades on the BATS under the ticker symbol "GUDB." How often does Sage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Sage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF? Sage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF declared a monthly dividend on Tuesday, January 15th. Investors of record on Wednesday, January 16th will be given a dividend of $0.0521 per share on Tuesday, January 22nd. This represents a $0.63 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.29%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, January 15th. View Sage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF's Dividend History. Has Sage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? News articles about GUDB stock have been trending somewhat positive on Saturday, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. The research firm scores the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than six thousand news and blog sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Sage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF earned a media sentiment score of 1.7 on InfoTrie's scale. They also gave news articles about the company a news buzz of 1.0 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is extremely unlikely to have an impact on the company's share price in the near future. How do I buy shares of Sage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF? Shares of GUDB can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Sage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF's stock price today? One share of GUDB stock can currently be purchased for approximately $48.4319. MarketBeat Community Rating for Sage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF (BATS GUDB)Community Ranking: 2.4 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 10 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 11 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 21MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Sage ESG Intermediate Credit ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe GUDB will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe GUDB will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 1/19/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: How can you know how many shares are floating?