About L'Oreal (EPA:OR)
LOréal S.A., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells cosmetic products for women and men worldwide. The company operates through Consumer Products, Active Cosmetics, Loréal Luxe, and Professional Products divisions. It offers skincare and haircare products, toiletries, deodorants, make-up products, and perfumes. The company provides its products under the Lancôme, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Biotherm, Kiehls, Ralph Lauren, Shu Uemura, Cacharel, Helena Rubinstein, Clarisonic, Diesel, Viktor&Rolf, Yue Sai, Maison Margiela, Urban Decay, Guy Laroche, Paloma Picasso, Proenza Schouler, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, SkinCeuticals, Roger&Gallet, Sanoflore, LOréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, African Beauty, Essie, NYX Professional MakeUp, The Body Shop, LOréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Pureology, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Mizani, Decleor, and Carita brand names. The company sells its products to hair salons, beauty institutes, boutiques, mass-market retail channels, department stores, perfumeries, travel retail outlets, pharmacies, parapharmacies, drugstores, and medispas, as well as through e-commerce Websites. LOréal S.A. was founded in 1909 and is headquartered in Clichy, France.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Personal Products
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
Return on Equity16.79%
Return on Assets11.29%
L'Oreal (EPA:OR) Frequently Asked Questions
What is L'Oreal's stock symbol?
L'Oreal trades on the EPA under the ticker symbol "OR."
Who are some of L'Oreal's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to L'Oreal include Unilever (UL), Unilever (UN), Unilever (ULVR), Colgate-Palmolive (CL), Reckitt Benckiser Group (RB), Estee Lauder Companies (EL), Herbalife (HLF), Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS), Edgewell Personal Care (EPC), Blackmores (BKL), Matthews International (MATW), USANA Health Sciences (USNA), PZ Cussons (PZC), Revlon (REV), Avon Products (AVP), Nautilus (NLS), KP Tissue (KPT) and Swallowfield (SWL).
Who are L'Oreal's key executives?
L'Oreal's management team includes the folowing people:
- Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee (Age 61)
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, Vice Chairman of the Board (Age 72)
- Jean-Pierre Meyers, Vice Chairman of the Board (Age 69)
- Christian Mulliez, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee (Age 56)
- Barbara Lavernos, Executive Vice President Operations, Member of the Executive Committee
- Jerome Tixier, Executive Vice President Human Resources and Advisor to the Chairman, Member of the Executive Committee (Age 63)
- Laurent Attal, Executive Vice President Research & Innovation, Member of the Executive Committee (Age 59)
- Vianney Derville, Executive Vice President Western Europe Zone, Member of the Executive Committee
- Isabelle Marey-Semper, Executive Vice President Communications, Public Affairs and Sustainable Development; Member of the Executive Committee (Age 49)
- Alexandre Popoff, Executive Vice President Eastern Europe and Africa, Middle East Zone, Member of the Executive Committee (Age 55)
What is L'Oreal's stock price today?
One share of L'Oreal stock can currently be purchased for approximately €187.95.
How big of a company is L'Oreal?
L'Oreal has a market capitalization of $105.23 billion.
How can I contact L'Oreal?
L'Oreal's mailing address is 41 rue Martre, Clichy Cedex, CLICHY, 92117, France. The company can be reached via phone at +33-1-47567000.
MarketBeat Community Rating for L'Oreal (OR)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about L'Oreal and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.