About Accuray Incorporated
Accuray Incorporated is a radiation oncology company. The Company develops, manufactures and markets medical devices used in radiation therapy for the treatment of cancer patients. Its products include the CyberKnife Systems, the TomoTherapy Systems, and the Radixact Delivery Treatment Platform. Its technologies, the CyberKnife and TomoTherapy Systems, are designed to deliver treatments, including stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT), intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), image guided radiation therapy (IGRT) and adaptive radiation therapy. The CyberKnife Systems are robotic systems that are used to treat various types of cancer and tumors throughout the body. The CyberKnife Systems track, detect and correct for tumor and patient movement in real-time during the procedure. The TomoTherapy Systems include the TomoTherapy H Series with configuration options of TomoH, TomoHD and TomoHDA.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Medical Appliances & Equipment
- Sub-Industry: Health Care Equipment
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: ARAY
- CUSIP: 00439710
- Previous Close: $5.43
- 50 Day Moving Average: $5.39
- 200 Day Moving Average: $5.32
- 52-Week Range: $82,897,000.00 - $4.45
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -77.14
- P/E Growth: 0.11
- Market Cap: $451.79M
- Outstanding Shares: 82,897,000
- Beta: 1.58
- Net Margins: -6.88%
- Return on Equity: -46.38%
- Return on Assets: -5.73%
Companies Related to Accuray Incorporated:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 3.57%
- Current Ratio: 1.76%
- Quick Ratio: 1.11%
What is Accuray Incorporated's stock symbol?
Accuray Incorporated trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "ARAY."
Where is Accuray Incorporated's stock going? Where will Accuray Incorporated's stock price be in 2017?
7 equities research analysts have issued 12-month target prices for Accuray Incorporated's shares. Their forecasts range from $6.00 to $12.00. On average, they expect Accuray Incorporated's share price to reach $8.33 in the next year.
When will Accuray Incorporated announce their earnings?
Accuray Incorporated is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, April, 24th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Accuray Incorporated stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Accuray Incorporated stock:
- Aegis analysts commented, "The company has been successful in shifting gears to the smaller vault centers, re-positioning TomoTherapy as a work horse machine. Accuray has moved outside of the niche high-end large academic centers into the broader single- and dual-vault centers, with single- and dual-vault centers now accounting for 50% of new TomoTherapy orders (up from 0% in 2012).He added, "Radixact, the next-generation TomoTherapy platform, was approved for 510k in June (CE Mark in Aug) and brings ARAY up to par with Varian's TrueBeam and Elekta's Axesse machines. Radixact adds higher output dosing along with integrated treatment planning (Precision') and data management (iDMS') systems that will increase the ease and speed of systems, and should have its full launch in time for ARAYs first major replacement cycle. The reliability issues previously associated with TomoTherapy are now behind them, and Tomo is consistantly ranked #1 in overall system performance by ServiceTrak." (2/6/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Accuray reported wider loss in the first quarter of fiscal 2017, primarily due to declining gross orders. Of the recent developments, strong data showcasing the clinical efficacy of the CyberKnife System at the annual ASTRO Conference, several orders for the newly unveiled Radixact System and solid revenue performance in Japan are the key positives in our view. The company also witnessed strong demand for the TomoTherapy platform, which boosted the company’s growth trajectory. We believe a broad product portfolio, growing customer base, stringent cost control and international expansions will drive growth. However, a drag in the gross orders, unfavorable product mix, declining product revenues, sluggish macro economic conditions and pricing headwinds are major concerns." (11/8/2016)
Who owns Accuray Incorporated stock?
Accuray Incorporated's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Renaissance Technologies LLC (5.08%), State Street Corp (2.03%), Royce & Associates LP (1.91%), Russell Investments Group Ltd. (1.39%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.82%) and Menta Capital LLC (0.44%).
Who sold Accuray Incorporated stock? Who is selling Accuray Incorporated stock?
Accuray Incorporated's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Two Sigma Investments LP, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Royce & Associates LP, Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. NY and Menta Capital LLC.
Who bought Accuray Incorporated stock? Who is buying Accuray Incorporated stock?
Accuray Incorporated's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Russell Investments Group Ltd., State Street Corp and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP.
How do I buy Accuray Incorporated stock?
Shares of Accuray Incorporated can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Accuray Incorporated stock cost?
One share of Accuray Incorporated stock can currently be purchased for approximately $5.40.