About Criteo SA
Criteo SA is a France-based company specializing in digital performance marketing. Its solution consists of the Criteo Engine, the Company's data assets, access to inventory, and its advertiser and publisher platforms. The Criteo Engine consists of various machine learning algorithms, such as prediction, recommendation, bidding and creative algorithms and the global hardware and software infrastructure. The Criteo Engine delivers advertisements through multiple marketing channels and formats, including display advertising banners, native advertising banners and marketing messages delivered to opt-in e-mail addresses. Advertisements are delivered on all devices and screens, including Web browsers on desktops and laptops, mobile Web browsers on smartphones and tablets, as well as mobile applications. It operates in approximately 90 countries through a network of over 30 international offices located in Europe, the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region. It operates through HookLogic Inc.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Internet Information Providers
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: CRTO
- Previous Close: $47.00
- 50 Day Moving Average: $45.07
- 200 Day Moving Average: $40.00
- 52-Week Range: $61,580,000.00 - $32.83
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 38.40
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 15.48
- P/E Growth: 0.92
- Market Cap: $2.96B
- Outstanding Shares: 61,580,000
- Beta: 2.79
- Net Margins: 4.96%
- Return on Equity: 15.99%
- Return on Assets: 9.52%
Companies Related to Criteo SA:
- Current Ratio: 2.05%
- Quick Ratio: 2.05%
What is Criteo SA's stock symbol?
Criteo SA trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "CRTO."
Where is Criteo SA's stock going? Where will Criteo SA's stock price be in 2017?
13 brokerages have issued 12 month target prices for Criteo SA's stock. Their forecasts range from $39.00 to $66.00. On average, they anticipate Criteo SA's stock price to reach $52.25 in the next twelve months.
When will Criteo SA announce their earnings?
Criteo SA is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, May, 2nd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Criteo SA stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Criteo SA stock:
- Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "Criteo topped consensus revenue / adj. EBITDA forecasts in 4Q:16 but guided both metrics slightly below expectations for 1Q:17. Criteo's core business appears healthy despite undergoing a challenging shift from being a primarily desktop-based advertising company to a cross-device performance marketing platform generating the majority of its revenue from mobile. Criteo guided to decelerating growth in 2017 but the company could see potential upside from engine / customer feature improvements and optionality from more speculative investments like Criteo Predictive Search and Sponsored Products. However, we continue to view risk / reward as balanced in CRTO shares at current price levels given the inherent unpredictability of the advertising technology space." (2/23/2017)
- Susquehanna Bancshares Inc analysts commented, "We remain Neutral given our concern about header-bidding (HB) risk over the next 12-18 months. CRTO has a long track record of guiding conservatively and beating every quarter since going public, and thus the upside in 4Q wasn't surprising'however, guide does appear slightly more back-end loaded. We believe most investors own CRTO for upside potential from exposure to the rapidly growing programmatic trend, social (especially given the Facebook and Instagram partnerships), e-commerce, and mobile... if upside doesn't materialize'we think CRTO's stock will be range bound." (2/23/2017)
RBC Capital Markets analysts commented, "Criteo is an Ad-Tech company focused on performance-based marketing and retargeting. Criteo leverages large amounts of data, proprietary software algorithms and insights into consumer intent to deliver advertising across all devices." (2/22/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Criteo SA is a global technology company that specializes in performance display advertising. The Company offers clients a range of solutions such as click per cost, online banner displays, user optimization, data security, and search management tools to control campaign costs. It serves companies in the online retail, classifieds, and travel segments. Criteo SA is headquartered in Paris, France. " (11/8/2016)
Morgan Stanley analysts commented, "We remain concerned that wireline carriers are facing increasingly tough competition from cable and will need to ramp investment to improve broadband speeds or face accelerating subscriber losses as seen last quarter. C T L . N We derive our $27 price target by applying a ~8% div. yld (+325 bps v AT&T) 5.7x 2017 MSe EV/EBITDA. We believe CenturyLink should trade at a valuation discount to the Bells given more challenging revenue and margin trends." (9/16/2016)
Who owns Criteo SA stock?
Criteo SA's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include FMR LLC (10.35%), Allianz Asset Management AG (4.04%), Comgest Global Investors S.A.S. (3.03%), Sylebra HK Co Ltd (2.33%), Putnam Investments LLC (1.97%) and Thornburg Investment Management Inc. (1.29%). Company insiders that own Criteo SA stock include Benoit Fouilland, Dana L Evan, Eric Eichmann, James Warner, Jean-Baptiste Rudelle and Romain Niccoli.
Who sold Criteo SA stock? Who is selling Criteo SA stock?
Criteo SA's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Alken Asset Management Ltd., Loomis Sayles & Co. L P, Fiera Capital Corp, Comgest Global Investors S.A.S., Pacad Investment Ltd., Federated Investors Inc. PA, Prudential PLC and State Street Corp. Company insiders that have sold Criteo SA stock in the last year include Benoit Fouilland, Dana L Evan, Eric Eichmann, James Warner, Jean-Baptiste Rudelle and Romain Niccoli.
Who bought Criteo SA stock? Who is buying Criteo SA stock?
Criteo SA's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Putnam Investments LLC, Sylebra HK Co Ltd, Allianz Asset Management AG, GLG Partners LP, Thornburg Investment Management Inc., FMR LLC, Russell Investments Group Ltd. and NN Investment Partners Holdings N.V..
How do I buy Criteo SA stock?
Shares of Criteo SA can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Criteo SA stock cost?
One share of Criteo SA stock can currently be purchased for approximately $48.00.