About Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
Kornit Digital Ltd. develops, designs and markets digital printing solutions for the global printed textile industry. The Company's solutions include its digital printing systems, ink and other consumables, associated software and value added services. Its customers include custom decorators, online businesses, brand owners and contract printers. The Company categorizes its Direct to Garment (DTG) systems into two groups: entry level and high throughput. The Company's entry-level systems consist of its Breeze and Thunder systems. Its high throughput systems consist of its Avalanche family of systems, Storm II and Paradigm II. Allegro is its Roll to Roll (R2R) printing system. Its ink and other consumables consist of NeoPigment PURE ink, binding agent, priming fluid, wiping fluid and flushing fluid. Its pigment-based inks are available in over seven colors and are formulated for use in its systems.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Specialized Printing Services
Trailing P/E Ratio80
Forward P/E Ratio175.56
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$108.69 million
Price / Sales4.90
Cash Flow$0.32 per share
Price / Cash49.60
Book Value$4.41 per share
Price / Book3.58
Return on Equity4.62%
Return on Assets3.76%
Frequently Asked Questions for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
What is Kornit Digital's stock symbol?
Kornit Digital trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "KRNT."
How were Kornit Digital's earnings last quarter?
Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ:KRNT) issued its earnings results on Tuesday, August, 2nd. The industrial products company reported $0.02 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks' consensus estimate of $0.04 by $0.02. The industrial products company earned $24 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $24.53 million. Kornit Digital had a positive return on equity of 4.62% and a negative net margin of 0.71%. The company's revenue for the quarter was up 12.7% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $0.07 earnings per share. View Kornit Digital's Earnings History.
When will Kornit Digital make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Kornit Digital's stock going? Where will Kornit Digital's stock price be in 2017?
7 brokerages have issued 1 year price objectives for Kornit Digital's stock. Their predictions range from $14.00 to $26.00. On average, they anticipate Kornit Digital's stock price to reach $18.67 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Kornit Digital.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Kornit Digital stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Kornit Digital stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Kornit Digital, Ltd. is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing industrial and commercial printing solutions. The company offers a portfolio of direct to garment printers from entry level to mass production; NeoPigment ink solutions; roll to roll printers and pretereatment systems and software for the garment and textile printing industry. Kornit Digital, Ltd. is headquartered in Rosh-Ha`Ayin, Israel. " (10/4/2017)
- 2. William Blair analysts commented, " We recently had the opportunity to tour Kornit's two facilities just north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The meeting included a presentation by Rich Thompson, president of Kornit's North American operation. We also saw the company's printers in action, including the Storm, Avalanche, Vulcan, and Allegro models. Given that product demonstrations were the primary focus of the meeting, we were not left with significant incremental information about Kornit. Nevertheless, we offer a few highlights from Mr. Thompson's presentation and our updated thoughts on the company... At 18, Kornit shares now trade at 35 times our 2017 adjusted EPS estimate of $0.51 and at 25 times our 2018 adjusted EPS estimate of $0.71. Given Kornit's strong double-digit revenue and earnings growth potential, differentiated product portfolio, strong management team, and long runway of opportunity in digital textile printing in general, we believe the current multiple is appropriate. The average forward P/E multiple for companies with financial and growth profiles comparable to Kornit's is about 25-30 times. Based on our expectation that the stock maintains the current next-12-months' multiple of about 30 times, and our preliminary forecast for EPS of about $0.90 in 2019, we continue to see material upside in the stock over the next 12-18 months and maintain an Outperform rating." (3/24/2017)
- 3. Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "After the market close Kornit reported 4Q16 results with revenue and pro forma EPS ahead of our and consensus estimates. Specifically, revenue and pro forma earnings were $34.0 million/$0.16 compared to our estimates of $33.0 million/$0.14 and consensus of $32.7 million/$0.13. Results were slightly above management's updated guidance provided on January 26th in conjunction with the company's follow-on equity offering. For the March quarter the company is targeting revenue growth of 32.4% y/y at the midpoint of the guidance range of $27.4 - $30.4 million, with the top-line behind our prior estimate of $30.0 million and consensus of $29.1 million. Kornit anticipates 1Q17 operating margin will be in the range of 2.0%-6.0%, with the mid-point of 4.0% behind our 8.3% expectation as the company sees a heavy level of tradeshows and marketing entering the year before opex growth should moderate - the company anticipates a meaningful uptick in operating margin exiting the year. We maintain our Buy rating as we believe the combination of Amazon growth, new products (Allegro and Vulcan focus), and gross margin tailwinds (ink and consumable sales and system upgrades driving services) represent a compelling investment." (2/15/2017)
Who are some of Kornit Digital's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Kornit Digital include Constellium N.V. (CSTM), Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG), ForeScout Technologies (FSCT), Lindsay Corporation (LNN), Encore Wire Corporation (WIRE), ScanSource (SCSC), Gorman-Rupp Company (The) (GRC), Casella Waste Systems (CWST), CIRCOR International (CIR), Ituran Location and Control (ITRN), Net 1 UEPS Technologies (UEPS), Titan International (TWI), Unifi (UFI), Myers Industries (MYE), TPI Composites (TPIC), Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (PKOH), Plug Power (PLUG) and LSC Communications (LKSD).
Who are Kornit Digital's key executives?
Kornit Digital's management team includes the folowing people:
- Gabi Seligsohn, Chief Executive Officer (Age 48)
- Guy Avidan, Chief Financial Officer (Age 51)
- Ofer Sandelson, Chief Operating Officer
- Gilad Yron, Executive Vice President of Global Business
- Nuriel Amir, Chief Technology Officer
When did Kornit Digital IPO?
(KRNT) raised $99 million in an initial public offering on Thursday, April 2nd 2015. The company issued 7,100,000 shares at $13.00-$15.00 per share. Barclays and Citigroup acted as the underwriters for the IPO and William Blair, Stifel, Canaccord Genuity and Needham were co-managers.
Who owns Kornit Digital stock?
Kornit Digital's stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Granahan Investment Management Inc. MA (5.84%), Gilder Gagnon Howe & Co. LLC (5.56%), Stephens Investment Management Group LLC (4.25%), Senvest Management LLC (3.88%), American Capital Management Inc. (3.24%) and Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings Ltd (2.81%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Kornit Digital.
Who sold Kornit Digital stock? Who is selling Kornit Digital stock?
Kornit Digital's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Russell Investments Group Ltd., Schroder Investment Management Group, Axiom International Investors LLC DE, Gilder Gagnon Howe & Co. LLC, Disciplined Growth Investors Inc. MN, Allianz Asset Management GmbH and Sei Investments Co.. View Insider Buying and Selling for Kornit Digital.
Who bought Kornit Digital stock? Who is buying Kornit Digital stock?
Kornit Digital's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including American Capital Management Inc., Granahan Investment Management Inc. MA, Janus Henderson Group PLC, Elk Creek Partners LLC, Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings Ltd, Kornitzer Capital Management Inc. KS, Migdal Insurance & Financial Holdings Ltd. and Stephens Investment Management Group LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Kornit Digital.
How do I buy Kornit Digital stock?
Shares of Kornit Digital can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Kornit Digital's stock price today?
One share of Kornit Digital stock can currently be purchased for approximately $15.80.
How big of a company is Kornit Digital?
Kornit Digital has a market capitalization of $539.76 million and generates $108.69 million in revenue each year. The industrial products company earns $820,000.00 in net income (profit) each year or ($0.01) on an earnings per share basis. Kornit Digital employs 390 workers across the globe.
How can I contact Kornit Digital?
Kornit Digital's mailing address is 12 HA` AMAL STREET, ROSH-HA` AYIN L3, 4809246. The industrial products company can be reached via phone at 972-3908-5800 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for Kornit Digital (KRNT)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Kornit Digital and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Earnings History and Estimates Chart for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
Earnings History by Quarter for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ KRNT)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/7/2017||6/30/2017||$0.02||$0.06||$29.81 million||$28.59 million||View||Listen|
|5/9/2017||3/31/2017||$0.03||($0.01)||$29.20 million||$27.10 million||View||Listen|
|2/14/2017||12/31/2016||$0.13||$0.16||$32.78 million||$34.00 million||View||Listen|
|11/9/2016||9/30/2016||$0.08||$0.09||$28.79 million||$30.90 million||View||Listen|
|8/2/2016||Q2||$0.04||$0.02||$24.53 million||$24.00 million||View||Listen|
|5/3/2016||Q1||$0.02||$0.02||$22.54 million||$21.80 million||View||Listen|
|2/9/2016||Q4||$0.09||$0.10||$25.86 million||$25.50 million||View||Listen|
|11/3/2015||Q315||$0.08||$0.09||$24.12 million||$22.20 million||View||Listen|
|8/4/2015||Q215||$0.02||$0.05||$21.42 million||$21.30 million||View||Listen|
Earnings Estimates for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.06
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ KRNT)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Latest Headlines for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ KRNT)
Kornit Digital (NASDAQ KRNT) Chart for Saturday, November, 25, 2017