Kornit Digital Ltd. develops, designs and markets digital printing solutions for the global printed textile industry. The Company's solutions include its digital printing systems, ink and other consumables, associated software and value added services. Its customers include custom decorators, online businesses, brand owners and contract printers. The Company categorizes its Direct to Garment (DTG) systems into two groups: entry level and high throughput. The Company's entry-level systems consist of its Breeze and Thunder systems. Its high throughput systems consist of its Avalanche family of systems, Storm II and Paradigm II. Allegro is its Roll to Roll (R2R) printing system. Its ink and other consumables consist of NeoPigment PURE ink, binding agent, priming fluid, wiping fluid and flushing fluid. Its pigment-based inks are available in over seven colors and are formulated for use in its systems.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Industrial Products
- Industry: Specialized Printing Services
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:KRNT
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.kornit-digital.com
- Market Cap: $502.63 million
- Outstanding Shares: 33,658,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $19.39
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $18.62
- 52 Week Range: $8.90 - $23.15
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 27.78
- P/E Growth: 0.89
- Annual Revenue: $118.6 million
- Price / Sales: 4.26
- Book Value: $4.36 per share
- Price / Book: 3.44
- EBIDTA: $7.4 million
- Net Margins: -0.29%
- Return on Equity: 7.05%
- Return on Assets: 5.66%
- Current Ratio: 3.57%
- Quick Ratio: 2.31%
- Average Volume: 286,438 shs.
- Beta: 0.07
- Short Ratio: 11.39
Frequently Asked Questions for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
What is Kornit Digital's stock symbol?
Kornit Digital trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "KRNT."
How were Kornit Digital's earnings last quarter?
Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ:KRNT) announced its quarterly earnings results on Monday, August, 7th. The company reported $0.06 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks' consensus estimate of $0.02 by $0.04. The company earned $28.59 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $29.81 million. Kornit Digital had a positive return on equity of 7.05% and a negative net margin of 0.29%. Kornit Digital's revenue for the quarter was up 19.4% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the company posted $0.02 earnings per share. View Kornit Digital's Earnings History.
When will Kornit Digital make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Kornit Digital's stock going? Where will Kornit Digital's stock price be in 2017?
7 brokers have issued twelve-month target prices for Kornit Digital's stock. Their predictions range from $20.00 to $26.00. On average, they expect Kornit Digital's share price to reach $22.33 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Kornit Digital.
What are analysts saying about Kornit Digital stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Kornit Digital stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Kornit Digital, Ltd. is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing industrial and commercial printing solutions. The company offers a portfolio of direct to garment printers from entry level to mass production; NeoPigment ink solutions; roll to roll printers and pretereatment systems and software for the garment and textile printing industry. Kornit Digital, Ltd. is headquartered in Rosh-Ha`Ayin, Israel. " (7/12/2017)
- 2. William Blair analysts commented, " We recently had the opportunity to tour Kornit's two facilities just north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The meeting included a presentation by Rich Thompson, president of Kornit's North American operation. We also saw the company's printers in action, including the Storm, Avalanche, Vulcan, and Allegro models. Given that product demonstrations were the primary focus of the meeting, we were not left with significant incremental information about Kornit. Nevertheless, we offer a few highlights from Mr. Thompson's presentation and our updated thoughts on the company... At 18, Kornit shares now trade at 35 times our 2017 adjusted EPS estimate of $0.51 and at 25 times our 2018 adjusted EPS estimate of $0.71. Given Kornit's strong double-digit revenue and earnings growth potential, differentiated product portfolio, strong management team, and long runway of opportunity in digital textile printing in general, we believe the current multiple is appropriate. The average forward P/E multiple for companies with financial and growth profiles comparable to Kornit's is about 25-30 times. Based on our expectation that the stock maintains the current next-12-months' multiple of about 30 times, and our preliminary forecast for EPS of about $0.90 in 2019, we continue to see material upside in the stock over the next 12-18 months and maintain an Outperform rating." (3/24/2017)
- 3. Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "After the market close Kornit reported 4Q16 results with revenue and pro forma EPS ahead of our and consensus estimates. Specifically, revenue and pro forma earnings were $34.0 million/$0.16 compared to our estimates of $33.0 million/$0.14 and consensus of $32.7 million/$0.13. Results were slightly above management's updated guidance provided on January 26th in conjunction with the company's follow-on equity offering. For the March quarter the company is targeting revenue growth of 32.4% y/y at the midpoint of the guidance range of $27.4 - $30.4 million, with the top-line behind our prior estimate of $30.0 million and consensus of $29.1 million. Kornit anticipates 1Q17 operating margin will be in the range of 2.0%-6.0%, with the mid-point of 4.0% behind our 8.3% expectation as the company sees a heavy level of tradeshows and marketing entering the year before opex growth should moderate - the company anticipates a meaningful uptick in operating margin exiting the year. We maintain our Buy rating as we believe the combination of Amazon growth, new products (Allegro and Vulcan focus), and gross margin tailwinds (ink and consumable sales and system upgrades driving services) represent a compelling investment." (2/15/2017)
Who are some of Kornit Digital's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Kornit Digital include Quad Graphics (QUAD), ScanSource (SCSC), Kadant (KAI), Lindsay Corporation (LNN), Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG), Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY), General Cable Corporation (BGC), CIRCOR International (CIR), Encore Wire Corporation (WIRE), H&E Equipment Services (HEES), TPI Composites (TPIC), NN (NNBR), Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO), Ituran Location and Control (ITRN), Casella Waste Systems (CWST), Calgon Carbon Corporation (CCC), Global Brass and Copper Holdings (BRSS) and Landauer (LDR).
Who are Kornit Digital's key executives?
Kornit Digital's management team includes the folowing people:
- Gabi Seligsohn, Chief Executive Officer
- Guy Avidan, Chief Financial Officer
- Ofer Sandelson, Chief Operating Officer
- Gilad Yron, Executive Vice President of Global Business
- Nuriel Amir, Chief Technology Officer
When did Kornit Digital IPO?
(KRNT) raised $99 million in an initial public offering (IPO) on Thursday, April 2nd 2015. The company issued 7,100,000 shares at a price of $13.00-$15.00 per share. Barclays and Citigroup served as the underwriters for the IPO and William Blair, Stifel, Canaccord Genuity and Needham were co-managers.
Who owns Kornit Digital stock?
Kornit Digital's stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Gilder Gagnon Howe & Co. LLC (5.85%), Capital World Investors (4.15%), Stephens Investment Management Group LLC (3.89%), Senvest Management LLC (3.66%), Schroder Investment Management Group (3.26%) and Russell Investments Group Ltd. (2.55%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Kornit Digital.
Who sold Kornit Digital stock? Who is selling Kornit Digital stock?
Kornit Digital's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Senvest Management LLC, Summit Partners Public Asset Management LLC, Federated Investors Inc. PA, Royce & Associates LP, TIAA CREF Investment Management LLC, Grandeur Peak Global Advisors LLC and Thompson Siegel & Walmsley LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Kornit Digital.
Who bought Kornit Digital stock? Who is buying Kornit Digital stock?
Kornit Digital's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Russell Investments Group Ltd., Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings Ltd, Stephens Investment Management Group LLC, Wasatch Advisors Inc., FMR LLC, Gilder Gagnon Howe & Co. LLC, Kornitzer Capital Management Inc. KS and Summit Creek Advisors LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Kornit Digital.
How do I buy Kornit Digital stock?
Shares of Kornit Digital can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Kornit Digital's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ KRNT)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Kornit Digital and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Kornit Digital stock can currently be purchased for approximately $15.00.
Earnings History for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)Earnings History by Quarter for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ KRNT)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/7/2017||6/30/2017||$0.02||$0.06||$29.81 million||$28.59 million||View||Listen|
|5/9/2017||3/31/2017||$0.03||($0.01)||$29.20 million||$27.10 million||View||Listen|
|2/14/2017||12/31/2016||$0.13||$0.16||$32.78 million||$34.00 million||View||Listen|
|11/9/2016||9/30/2016||$0.08||$0.09||$28.79 million||$30.90 million||View||Listen|
|8/2/2016||Q2||$0.04||$0.02||$24.53 million||$24.00 million||View||Listen|
|5/3/2016||Q1||$0.02||$0.02||$22.54 million||$21.80 million||View||Listen|
|2/9/2016||Q4||$0.09||$0.10||$25.86 million||$25.50 million||View||Listen|
|11/3/2015||Q315||$0.08||$0.09||$24.12 million||$22.20 million||View||Listen|
|8/4/2015||Q215||$0.02||$0.05||$21.42 million||$21.30 million||View||Listen|
Earnings Estimates for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.27
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
Latest Headlines for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
|BidaskClub Downgrades Kornit Digital Ltd. (KRNT) to Strong Sell|
www.americanbankingnews.com - August 19 at 5:20 PM
|Kornit Digital Ltd. – Value Analysis (NASDAQ:KRNT) : August 19, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - August 19 at 1:16 AM
|William Blair Brokers Lift Earnings Estimates for Kornit Digital Ltd. (KRNT)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - August 11 at 10:45 AM
|Q4 2017 EPS Estimates for Kornit Digital Ltd. Decreased by William Blair (NASDAQ:KRNT)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - August 10 at 10:46 AM
|Canaccord Genuity Reaffirms Buy Rating for Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ:KRNT)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - August 9 at 12:38 AM
|Kornit Digital Ltd. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bearish Manner : KRNT-US : August 8, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - August 8 at 8:01 PM
|Kornit Digital beats 2Q profit forecasts|
finance.yahoo.com - August 8 at 8:01 PM
|Kornit Digital's (KRNT) CEO Gabi Seligsohn on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript|
seekingalpha.com - August 8 at 5:43 AM
|Edited Transcript of KRNT earnings conference call or presentation 7-Aug-17 9:00pm GMT|
finance.yahoo.com - August 8 at 5:43 AM
|Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ:KRNT) Announces Quarterly Earnings Results|
www.americanbankingnews.com - August 7 at 8:08 PM
|Kornit Digital Reports 2017 Second Quarter Results|
finance.yahoo.com - August 7 at 7:43 PM
|Kornit Digital Ltd. (KRNT) Receives Consensus Recommendation of "Buy" from Analysts|
www.americanbankingnews.com - August 4 at 6:46 PM
| Brokerages Expect Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ:KRNT) to Announce $0.02 Earnings Per Share|
www.americanbankingnews.com - August 3 at 12:12 PM
|Kornit Digital Ltd. (KRNT) Scheduled to Post Quarterly Earnings on Monday|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 31 at 8:47 AM
|Kornit Digital Announces Date for Second Quarter 2017 Earnings Results|
finance.yahoo.com - July 25 at 10:41 PM
|Kornit Digital to Present at the Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference|
finance.yahoo.com - July 25 at 10:41 PM
|$29.85 Million in Sales Expected for Kornit Digital Ltd. (KRNT) This Quarter|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 14 at 4:24 PM
|ETFs with exposure to Kornit Digital Ltd. : July 12, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - July 13 at 6:12 AM
|Zacks: Analysts Anticipate Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ:KRNT) Will Announce Earnings of $0.03 Per Share|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 12 at 7:35 AM
|Kornit Digital Ltd. (KRNT) Research Coverage Started at Craig Hallum|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 11 at 9:38 PM
|Comparing The ExOne Company (XONE) and Kornit Digital (KRNT)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 11 at 7:36 AM
|Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ:KRNT) Given Consensus Recommendation of "Buy" by Analysts|
www.americanbankingnews.com - July 10 at 7:07 PM
|Kornit Digital to Present at the CJS Securities 17th Annual “New Ideas” Summer Conference|
finance.yahoo.com - July 6 at 7:07 AM
|Kornit Digital Ltd. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bearish Manner : KRNT-US : July 3, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - July 3 at 7:48 PM
|Critical Analysis: Kornit Digital (KRNT) vs. The ExOne Company (XONE)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 28 at 8:10 AM
|ETFs with exposure to Kornit Digital Ltd. : June 26, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - June 26 at 8:07 PM
|Kornit Digital Ltd. :KRNT-US: Earnings Analysis: Q1, 2017 By the Numbers : June 22, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - June 23 at 7:37 AM
|Kornit Digital Ltd. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bullish Manner : KRNT-US : June 20, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - June 20 at 7:11 PM
|Zacks: Analysts Expect Kornit Digital Ltd. (KRNT) Will Announce Earnings of $0.03 Per Share|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 16 at 8:25 AM
|ETFs with exposure to Kornit Digital Ltd. : June 15, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - June 16 at 7:10 AM
|Kornit Digital Ltd. (KRNT) Given Consensus Rating of "Buy" by Analysts|
www.americanbankingnews.com - June 13 at 6:42 PM
|Kornit Digital Ltd. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bullish Manner : KRNT-US : June 8, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - June 8 at 8:42 AM
|Kornit Digital Ltd (KRNT) Stock Rating Lowered by Zacks Investment Research|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 28 at 5:56 PM
|Kornit Digital Ltd (KRNT) Receives Average Rating of "Buy" from Analysts|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 19 at 7:30 PM
|Kornit Digital Ltd. – Value Analysis (NASDAQ:KRNT) : May 19, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - May 19 at 5:55 PM
|Kornit Digital Ltd. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bearish Manner : KRNT-US : May 18, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - May 18 at 8:57 AM
|Kornit Digital (KRNT) Prices 4.25M Secondary Offering at $20.60/Share|
www.streetinsider.com - May 16 at 10:48 AM
|Kornit Announces Pricing of Secondary Public Offering of Ordinary Shares|
finance.yahoo.com - May 16 at 10:48 AM
|Kornit Digital (KRNT) Launches 4.25M Secondary Public Offering of Ordinary Shares|
www.streetinsider.com - May 15 at 5:39 PM
|Kornit Announces Launch of Secondary Public Offering of Ordinary Shares|
finance.yahoo.com - May 15 at 5:39 PM
|William Blair Comments on Kornit Digital Ltd's Q2 2017 Earnings (KRNT)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 12 at 10:11 AM
|Kornit Digital misses by $0.01, misses on revenue|
seekingalpha.com - May 11 at 11:42 PM
|Edited Transcript of KRNT earnings conference call or presentation 9-May-17 9:00pm GMT|
finance.yahoo.com - May 11 at 1:17 AM
|Kornit Digital Ltd (KRNT) Announces Quarterly Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.04 EPS|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 11 at 12:28 AM
|Kornit Digital Ltd (KRNT) PT Raised to $22.00 at Barclays PLC|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 10 at 9:30 PM
|Investor Network: Kornit Digital Ltd. to Host Earnings Call|
finance.yahoo.com - May 9 at 5:59 PM
|Kornit Digital Reports 2017 First Quarter Results|
finance.yahoo.com - May 9 at 5:59 PM
|Kornit Digital Ltd (KRNT) Expected to Post Quarterly Sales of $29.27 Million|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 4 at 1:03 AM
|Kornit Digital (KRNT) Given Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.05|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 3 at 2:35 PM
|$29.27 Million in Sales Expected for Kornit Digital Ltd (KRNT) This Quarter|
www.americanbankingnews.com - April 30 at 9:52 AM
Kornit Digital (KRNT) Chart for Tuesday, August, 22, 2017