About Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
Kornit Digital Ltd. develops, designs and markets digital printing solutions for the global printed textile industry. The Company's solutions include its digital printing systems, ink and other consumables, associated software and value added services. Its customers include custom decorators, online businesses, brand owners and contract printers. The Company categorizes its Direct to Garment (DTG) systems into two groups: entry level and high throughput. The Company's entry-level systems consist of its Breeze and Thunder systems. Its high throughput systems consist of its Avalanche family of systems, Storm II and Paradigm II. Allegro is its Roll to Roll (R2R) printing system. Its ink and other consumables consist of NeoPigment PURE ink, binding agent, priming fluid, wiping fluid and flushing fluid. Its pigment-based inks are available in over seven colors and are formulated for use in its systems.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Industrial Products
- Industry: Specialized Printing Services
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:KRNT
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.kornit-digital.com
- Market Cap: $509.4 million
- Outstanding Shares: 33,735,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $16.42
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $16.42
- 52 Week Range: $9.00 - $23.15
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 30.20
- P/E Growth: 2.27
- Annual Revenue: $118.6 million
- Price / Sales: 4.30
- Book Value: $4.34 per share
- Price / Book: 3.48
- EBITDA: $7.5 million
- Net Margins: -0.29%
- Return on Equity: 7.05%
- Return on Assets: 5.66%
- Current Ratio: 3.57%
- Quick Ratio: 2.31%
- Average Volume: 506,796 shs.
- Beta: 0.06
- Short Ratio: 11.39
Frequently Asked Questions for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
What is Kornit Digital's stock symbol?
Kornit Digital trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "KRNT."
How were Kornit Digital's earnings last quarter?
Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ:KRNT) issued its earnings results on Monday, August, 7th. The company reported $0.06 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.02 by $0.04. The firm had revenue of $28.59 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $29.81 million. Kornit Digital had a positive return on equity of 7.05% and a negative net margin of 0.29%. The business's revenue was up 19.4% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the company posted $0.02 earnings per share. View Kornit Digital's Earnings History.
When will Kornit Digital make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Kornit Digital's stock going? Where will Kornit Digital's stock price be in 2017?
7 brokers have issued 1 year price targets for Kornit Digital's stock. Their predictions range from $14.00 to $26.00. On average, they expect Kornit Digital's share price to reach $18.83 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Kornit Digital.
What are analysts saying about Kornit Digital stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Kornit Digital stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Kornit Digital, Ltd. is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing industrial and commercial printing solutions. The company offers a portfolio of direct to garment printers from entry level to mass production; NeoPigment ink solutions; roll to roll printers and pretereatment systems and software for the garment and textile printing industry. Kornit Digital, Ltd. is headquartered in Rosh-Ha`Ayin, Israel. " (10/4/2017)
- 2. William Blair analysts commented, " We recently had the opportunity to tour Kornit's two facilities just north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The meeting included a presentation by Rich Thompson, president of Kornit's North American operation. We also saw the company's printers in action, including the Storm, Avalanche, Vulcan, and Allegro models. Given that product demonstrations were the primary focus of the meeting, we were not left with significant incremental information about Kornit. Nevertheless, we offer a few highlights from Mr. Thompson's presentation and our updated thoughts on the company... At 18, Kornit shares now trade at 35 times our 2017 adjusted EPS estimate of $0.51 and at 25 times our 2018 adjusted EPS estimate of $0.71. Given Kornit's strong double-digit revenue and earnings growth potential, differentiated product portfolio, strong management team, and long runway of opportunity in digital textile printing in general, we believe the current multiple is appropriate. The average forward P/E multiple for companies with financial and growth profiles comparable to Kornit's is about 25-30 times. Based on our expectation that the stock maintains the current next-12-months' multiple of about 30 times, and our preliminary forecast for EPS of about $0.90 in 2019, we continue to see material upside in the stock over the next 12-18 months and maintain an Outperform rating." (3/24/2017)
- 3. Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "After the market close Kornit reported 4Q16 results with revenue and pro forma EPS ahead of our and consensus estimates. Specifically, revenue and pro forma earnings were $34.0 million/$0.16 compared to our estimates of $33.0 million/$0.14 and consensus of $32.7 million/$0.13. Results were slightly above management's updated guidance provided on January 26th in conjunction with the company's follow-on equity offering. For the March quarter the company is targeting revenue growth of 32.4% y/y at the midpoint of the guidance range of $27.4 - $30.4 million, with the top-line behind our prior estimate of $30.0 million and consensus of $29.1 million. Kornit anticipates 1Q17 operating margin will be in the range of 2.0%-6.0%, with the mid-point of 4.0% behind our 8.3% expectation as the company sees a heavy level of tradeshows and marketing entering the year before opex growth should moderate - the company anticipates a meaningful uptick in operating margin exiting the year. We maintain our Buy rating as we believe the combination of Amazon growth, new products (Allegro and Vulcan focus), and gross margin tailwinds (ink and consumable sales and system upgrades driving services) represent a compelling investment." (2/15/2017)
Who are some of Kornit Digital's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Kornit Digital include Lindsay Corporation (LNN), Encore Wire Corporation (WIRE), Fairmount Santrol Holdings (FMSA), CIRCOR International (CIR), Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO), NN (NNBR), Global Brass and Copper Holdings (BRSS), TPI Composites (TPIC), Myers Industries (MYE), Unifi (UFI), Landauer (LDR), Plug Power (PLUG), Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KWHIY), Titan International (TWI), Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (PKOH), DXP Enterprises (DXPE), Net 1 UEPS Technologies (UEPS) and Insteel Industries (IIIN).
Who are Kornit Digital's key executives?
Kornit Digital's management team includes the folowing people:
- Gabi Seligsohn, Chief Executive Officer
- Guy Avidan, Chief Financial Officer
- Ofer Sandelson, Chief Operating Officer
- Gilad Yron, Executive Vice President of Global Business
- Nuriel Amir, Chief Technology Officer
When did Kornit Digital IPO?
(KRNT) raised $99 million in an initial public offering (IPO) on Thursday, April 2nd 2015. The company issued 7,100,000 shares at $13.00-$15.00 per share. Barclays and Citigroup served as the underwriters for the IPO and William Blair, Stifel, Canaccord Genuity and Needham were co-managers.
How do I buy Kornit Digital stock?
Shares of Kornit Digital can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Kornit Digital's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ KRNT)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Kornit Digital and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Kornit Digital stock can currently be purchased for approximately $15.10.
Consensus Ratings for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||1 Hold Rating, 6 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.86)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$18.83 (24.72% upside)|Consensus Price Target History for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
Analysts' Ratings History for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
(Data available from 10/18/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|9/28/2017||Craig Hallum||Lower Price Target||$20.00 -> $26.00||Low|
|9/27/2017||Barclays PLC||Lower Price Target||Overweight||$22.00 -> $18.00||High|
|9/27/2017||Needham & Company LLC||Lower Price Target||Buy -> Buy||$22.00 -> $19.00||High|
|9/27/2017||Canaccord Genuity||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$24.00 -> $18.00||High|
|9/27/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Lower Price Target||Buy -> Buy||$20.00 -> $18.00||High|
|9/27/2017||Citigroup Inc.||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||$21.50 -> $14.00||High|
|3/24/2017||William Blair||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||Medium|
Earnings History for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)Earnings History by Quarter for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ KRNT)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/7/2017||6/30/2017||$0.02||$0.06||$29.81 million||$28.59 million||View||Listen|
|5/9/2017||3/31/2017||$0.03||($0.01)||$29.20 million||$27.10 million||View||Listen|
|2/14/2017||12/31/2016||$0.13||$0.16||$32.78 million||$34.00 million||View||Listen|
|11/9/2016||9/30/2016||$0.08||$0.09||$28.79 million||$30.90 million||View||Listen|
|8/2/2016||Q2||$0.04||$0.02||$24.53 million||$24.00 million||View||Listen|
|5/3/2016||Q1||$0.02||$0.02||$22.54 million||$21.80 million||View||Listen|
|2/9/2016||Q4||$0.09||$0.10||$25.86 million||$25.50 million||View||Listen|
|11/3/2015||Q315||$0.08||$0.09||$24.12 million||$22.20 million||View||Listen|
|8/4/2015||Q215||$0.02||$0.05||$21.42 million||$21.30 million||View||Listen|
Earnings Estimates for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.06
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
Latest Headlines for Kornit Digital (NASDAQ:KRNT)
Kornit Digital (KRNT) Chart for Wednesday, October, 18, 2017