Kornit Digital Ltd. develops, designs and markets digital printing solutions for the global printed textile industry. The Company's solutions include its digital printing systems, ink and other consumables, associated software and value added services. Its customers include custom decorators, online businesses, brand owners and contract printers. The Company categorizes its Direct to Garment (DTG) systems into two groups: entry level and high throughput. The Company's entry-level systems consist of its Breeze and Thunder systems. Its high throughput systems consist of its Avalanche family of systems, Storm II and Paradigm II. Allegro is its Roll to Roll (R2R) printing system. Its ink and other consumables consist of NeoPigment PURE ink, binding agent, priming fluid, wiping fluid and flushing fluid. Its pigment-based inks are available in over seven colors and are formulated for use in its systems.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Industrial Products
- Industry: Diversified Machinery
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:KRNT
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.kornit-digital.com
- Market Cap: $579.68 million
- Outstanding Shares: 32,658,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $19.86
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $16.25
- 52 Week Range: $8.16 - $23.15
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 23.99
- P/E Growth: 1.14
- Annual Revenue: $113.96 million
- Price / Sales: 5.09
- Book Value: $4.38 per share
- Price / Book: 4.05
- EBIDTA: $6.97 million
- Net Margins: 2.03%
- Return on Equity: 5.14%
- Return on Assets: 4.17%
- Current Ratio: 3.31%
- Quick Ratio: 2.44%
- Average Volume: 355,590 shs.
- Beta: 0.2
- Short Ratio: 4.33
Frequently Asked Questions for Kornit Digital Ltd (NASDAQ:KRNT)
What is Kornit Digital Ltd's stock symbol?
Kornit Digital Ltd trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "KRNT."
How were Kornit Digital Ltd's earnings last quarter?
Kornit Digital Ltd (NASDAQ:KRNT) announced its earnings results on Tuesday, May, 9th. The company reported ($0.01) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts' consensus estimates of $0.03 by $0.04. The firm had revenue of $27.10 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $29.20 million. Kornit Digital Ltd had a net margin of 2.03% and a return on equity of 5.14%. Kornit Digital Ltd's revenue was up 24.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the company earned $0.02 EPS. View Kornit Digital Ltd's Earnings History.
Where is Kornit Digital Ltd's stock going? Where will Kornit Digital Ltd's stock price be in 2017?
6 analysts have issued twelve-month price targets for Kornit Digital Ltd's stock. Their predictions range from $20.00 to $22.00. On average, they anticipate Kornit Digital Ltd's stock price to reach $20.80 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Kornit Digital Ltd.
What are analysts saying about Kornit Digital Ltd stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Kornit Digital Ltd stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Kornit Digital, Ltd. is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing industrial and commercial printing solutions. The company offers a portfolio of direct to garment printers from entry level to mass production; NeoPigment ink solutions; roll to roll printers and pretereatment systems and software for the garment and textile printing industry. Kornit Digital, Ltd. is headquartered in Rosh-Ha`Ayin, Israel. " (5/16/2017)
- 2. William Blair analysts commented, " We recently had the opportunity to tour Kornit's two facilities just north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The meeting included a presentation by Rich Thompson, president of Kornit's North American operation. We also saw the company's printers in action, including the Storm, Avalanche, Vulcan, and Allegro models. Given that product demonstrations were the primary focus of the meeting, we were not left with significant incremental information about Kornit. Nevertheless, we offer a few highlights from Mr. Thompson's presentation and our updated thoughts on the company... At 18, Kornit shares now trade at 35 times our 2017 adjusted EPS estimate of $0.51 and at 25 times our 2018 adjusted EPS estimate of $0.71. Given Kornit's strong double-digit revenue and earnings growth potential, differentiated product portfolio, strong management team, and long runway of opportunity in digital textile printing in general, we believe the current multiple is appropriate. The average forward P/E multiple for companies with financial and growth profiles comparable to Kornit's is about 25-30 times. Based on our expectation that the stock maintains the current next-12-months' multiple of about 30 times, and our preliminary forecast for EPS of about $0.90 in 2019, we continue to see material upside in the stock over the next 12-18 months and maintain an Outperform rating." (3/24/2017)
- 3. Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "After the market close Kornit reported 4Q16 results with revenue and pro forma EPS ahead of our and consensus estimates. Specifically, revenue and pro forma earnings were $34.0 million/$0.16 compared to our estimates of $33.0 million/$0.14 and consensus of $32.7 million/$0.13. Results were slightly above management's updated guidance provided on January 26th in conjunction with the company's follow-on equity offering. For the March quarter the company is targeting revenue growth of 32.4% y/y at the midpoint of the guidance range of $27.4 - $30.4 million, with the top-line behind our prior estimate of $30.0 million and consensus of $29.1 million. Kornit anticipates 1Q17 operating margin will be in the range of 2.0%-6.0%, with the mid-point of 4.0% behind our 8.3% expectation as the company sees a heavy level of tradeshows and marketing entering the year before opex growth should moderate - the company anticipates a meaningful uptick in operating margin exiting the year. We maintain our Buy rating as we believe the combination of Amazon growth, new products (Allegro and Vulcan focus), and gross margin tailwinds (ink and consumable sales and system upgrades driving services) represent a compelling investment." (2/15/2017)
Who are some of Kornit Digital Ltd's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Kornit Digital Ltd include SPX (SPXC), Briggs & Stratton Co. (BGG), Kadant (KAI), Thermon Group Holdings (THR), Powell Industries (POWL), Hudson Technologies (HDSN), Luxfer Holdings PLC (LXFR), ExOne Co (XONE), Twin Disc, Incorporated (TWIN), Ampco-Pittsburgh Corp (AP), Manitex International (MNTX), Power Solutions International (PSIX), Key Technology (KTEC), Broadwind Energy (BWEN), Global Power Equipment Group (GLPW), Quinpario Acquisition Corp (JASN), Ideal Power (IPWR) and Adept Technology (ADEP).
When did Kornit Digital Ltd IPO?
(KRNT) raised $99 million in an initial public offering on Thursday, April 2nd 2015. The company issued 7,100,000 shares at a price of $13.00-$15.00 per share. Barclays and Citigroup served as the underwriters for the IPO and William Blair, Stifel, Canaccord Genuity and Needham were co-managers.
Who owns Kornit Digital Ltd stock?
Kornit Digital Ltd's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Gilder Gagnon Howe & Co. LLC (4.98%), Schroder Investment Management Group (3.17%), Blair William & Co. IL (2.92%), Granahan Investment Management Inc. MA (2.62%), Stephens Investment Management Group LLC (2.31%) and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (2.23%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Kornit Digital Ltd.
Who sold Kornit Digital Ltd stock? Who is selling Kornit Digital Ltd stock?
Who bought Kornit Digital Ltd stock? Who is buying Kornit Digital Ltd stock?
Kornit Digital Ltd's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Gilder Gagnon Howe & Co. LLC, Stephens Investment Management Group LLC, Granahan Investment Management Inc. MA, Blair William & Co. IL, United Services Automobile Association, Pier Capital LLC, AWM Investment Company Inc. and Russell Investments Group Ltd.. View Insider Buying and Selling for Kornit Digital Ltd.
How do I buy Kornit Digital Ltd stock?
Shares of Kornit Digital Ltd can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Kornit Digital Ltd stock cost?
One share of Kornit Digital Ltd stock can currently be purchased for approximately $17.75.
Earnings History for Kornit Digital Ltd (NASDAQ:KRNT)Earnings History by Quarter for Kornit Digital Ltd (NASDAQ:KRNT)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|5/9/2017||3/31/2017||$0.03||($0.01)||$29.20 million||$27.10 million||View||Listen|
|2/14/2017||12/31/2016||$0.13||$0.16||$32.78 million||$34.00 million||View||Listen|
|11/9/2016||9/30/2016||$0.08||$0.09||$28.79 million||$30.90 million||View||Listen|
|8/2/2016||Q2||$0.04||$0.02||$24.53 million||$24.00 million||View||Listen|
|5/3/2016||Q1||$0.02||$0.02||$22.54 million||$21.80 million||View||Listen|
|2/9/2016||Q4||$0.09||$0.10||$25.86 million||$25.50 million||View||Listen|
|11/3/2015||Q315||$0.08||$0.09||$24.12 million||$22.20 million||View||Listen|
|8/4/2015||Q215||$0.02||$0.05||$21.42 million||$21.30 million||View||Listen|
Earnings Estimates for Kornit Digital Ltd (NASDAQ:KRNT)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.28
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Kornit Digital Ltd (NASDAQ:KRNT)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Kornit Digital Ltd (NASDAQ:KRNT)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Kornit Digital Ltd (NASDAQ:KRNT)
Latest Headlines for Kornit Digital Ltd (NASDAQ:KRNT)
Kornit Digital Ltd (KRNT) Chart for Friday, May, 26, 2017