About Kornit Digital Ltd
Kornit Digital Ltd. develops, designs and markets digital printing solutions for the global printed textile industry. The Company's solutions include its digital printing systems, ink and other consumables, associated software and value added services. Its customers include custom decorators, online businesses, brand owners and contract printers. The Company categorizes its Direct to Garment (DTG) systems into two groups: entry level and high throughput. The Company's entry-level systems consist of its Breeze and Thunder systems. Its high throughput systems consist of its Avalanche family of systems, Storm II and Paradigm II. Allegro is its Roll to Roll (R2R) printing system. Its ink and other consumables consist of NeoPigment PURE ink, binding agent, priming fluid, wiping fluid and flushing fluid. Its pigment-based inks are available in over seven colors and are formulated for use in its systems.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Industrial Products
- Industry: Diversified Machinery
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: KRNT
- Previous Close: $17.10
- 50 Day Moving Average: $16.68
- 200 Day Moving Average: $12.43
- 52-Week Range: $30,820,000.00 - $8.10
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 620.37
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 21.47
- P/E Growth: 0.93
- Market Cap: $516.24M
- Outstanding Shares: 30,820,000
- Beta: 0.2
- Net Margins: 2.03%
- Return on Equity: 5.14%
- Return on Assets: 4.17%
Companies Related to Kornit Digital Ltd:
- Current Ratio: 3.31%
- Quick Ratio: 2.44%
What is Kornit Digital Ltd's stock symbol?
Kornit Digital Ltd trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "KRNT."
Where is Kornit Digital Ltd's stock going? Where will Kornit Digital Ltd's stock price be in 2017?
5 brokers have issued 1 year price targets for Kornit Digital Ltd's shares. Their predictions range from $20.00 to $20.00. On average, they anticipate Kornit Digital Ltd's share price to reach $20.00 in the next twelve months.
When will Kornit Digital Ltd announce their earnings?
Kornit Digital Ltd is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, May, 3rd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Kornit Digital Ltd stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Kornit Digital Ltd stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Kornit Digital, Ltd. is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing industrial and commercial printing solutions. The company offers a portfolio of direct to garment printers from entry level to mass production; NeoPigment ink solutions; roll to roll printers and pretereatment systems and software for the garment and textile printing industry. Kornit Digital, Ltd. is headquartered in Rosh-Ha`Ayin, Israel. " (2/17/2017)
- Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "After the market close Kornit reported 4Q16 results with revenue and pro forma EPS ahead of our and consensus estimates. Specifically, revenue and pro forma earnings were $34.0 million/$0.16 compared to our estimates of $33.0 million/$0.14 and consensus of $32.7 million/$0.13. Results were slightly above management's updated guidance provided on January 26th in conjunction with the company's follow-on equity offering. For the March quarter the company is targeting revenue growth of 32.4% y/y at the midpoint of the guidance range of $27.4 - $30.4 million, with the top-line behind our prior estimate of $30.0 million and consensus of $29.1 million. Kornit anticipates 1Q17 operating margin will be in the range of 2.0%-6.0%, with the mid-point of 4.0% behind our 8.3% expectation as the company sees a heavy level of tradeshows and marketing entering the year before opex growth should moderate - the company anticipates a meaningful uptick in operating margin exiting the year. We maintain our Buy rating as we believe the combination of Amazon growth, new products (Allegro and Vulcan focus), and gross margin tailwinds (ink and consumable sales and system upgrades driving services) represent a compelling investment." (2/15/2017)
- William Blair analysts commented, "Kornit reported strong fourth-quarter results, with adjusted revenue of $34.0 million (up 33% year-over-year), above the consensus estimate of $32.7 million and at the high end of management's updated guidance range of $32 million-$34 million. The company slightly revised upward fourth-quarter guidance for revenue and operating margin in the prospectus for the follow-on offering in January. The strong revenue result was driven by continued growth in the core direct-to-garment solutions, contributions from sales of the Allegro and Vulcan (first contribution to revenue occurred in the fourth quarter), and growth in consumables sales. Revenue increased 10% sequentially. Kornit now has at least 20 different Allegro customer sites, including 3 sites with multiple systems (a fourth site with multiple systems is expected soon). The Vulcan has been placed at four customer sites. Other highlights in the quarter include a formal agreement with Amazon (AMZN $836.39; Outperform), initial revenue from system upgrades, and growing coverage of the installed base with service contracts. At the end of 2016, 16% of the installed base had a service contract, up from 0% in 2013 and 12% in 2015. Please see our note from January 11, 2017, titled 'Signs Agreement With Amazon,' for full details of the Amazon (AMZN $836.53; Outperform) arrangement. Kornit management expects Amazon to accept meaningful equipment shipments in 2017 following zero system shipments in the fourth quarter. Adjusted operating margin of 15.1% in the quarter was above the updated guidance range of 13% to 17% and above the consensus estimate of 14.3%. Adjusted EPS were $0.16, above the consensus estimate of $0.13." (2/15/2017)
Canaccord Genuity analysts commented, "We reiterate a BUY on KRNT based on our expectations of continuing 30%+ revenue growth and improving margins." (7/1/2016)
Who owns Kornit Digital Ltd stock?
Kornit Digital Ltd's stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Federated Investors Inc. PA (1.95%), Royce & Associates LP (0.85%), Disciplined Growth Investors Inc. MN (0.67%), Herald Investment Management Ltd (0.65%), Hodges Capital Management Inc. (0.33%) and Wall Street Associates (0.12%).
Who sold Kornit Digital Ltd stock? Who is selling Kornit Digital Ltd stock?
Kornit Digital Ltd's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Hodges Capital Management Inc., Federated Investors Inc. PA and Wall Street Associates.
Who bought Kornit Digital Ltd stock? Who is buying Kornit Digital Ltd stock?
Kornit Digital Ltd's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Royce & Associates LP, Disciplined Growth Investors Inc. MN, Boothbay Fund Management LLC and Renaissance Technologies LLC.
How do I buy Kornit Digital Ltd stock?
Shares of Kornit Digital Ltd can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Kornit Digital Ltd stock cost?
One share of Kornit Digital Ltd stock can currently be purchased for approximately $16.75.