Redhill Biopharma Ltd, is an Israel-based specialty biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on the development and commercialization of late clinical-stage, proprietary, orally-administered, small molecule drugs for the treatment of gastrointestinal and inflammatory diseases and cancer. It offers the following gastrointestinal products in the United States: Donnatal, a prescription oral adjunctive drug used in the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and acute enterocolitis, as well as EnteraGam, a medical food intended for the dietary management, under medical supervision, of chronic diarrhea and loose stools. Its clinical-stage pipeline includes: TALICIA (RHB-105), an oral combination therapy for the treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection; RHB-104, an oral combination therapy for the treatment of Crohn's disease; BEKINDA (RHB-102), a once-daily oral pill formulation of ondansetron; RHB-106; YELIVA (ABC294640); MESUPRON, and RIZAPORT (RHB-103).
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Bio Therapeutic Drugs
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:RDHL
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.redhillbio.com
- Market Cap: $159.83 million
- Outstanding Shares: 17,007,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $8.91
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $9.69
- 52 Week Range: $8.16 - $16.54
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -4.20
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Annual Revenue: $101,000.00
- Price / Sales: 1,577.78
- Book Value: $3.47 per share
- Price / Book: 2.70
- EBIDTA: ($34,690,000.00)
- Return on Equity: -61.47%
- Return on Assets: -52.13%
- Current Ratio: 10.94%
- Quick Ratio: 10.94%
- Average Volume: 62,165 shs.
- Beta: 0.54
- Short Ratio: 3.6
Frequently Asked Questions for Redhill Biopharma (NASDAQ:RDHL)
What is Redhill Biopharma's stock symbol?
Redhill Biopharma trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "RDHL."
How were Redhill Biopharma's earnings last quarter?
Redhill Biopharma Ltd. (NASDAQ:RDHL) announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, May, 3rd. The company reported ($0.50) EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks' consensus estimate of ($0.64) by $0.14. View Redhill Biopharma's Earnings History.
Where is Redhill Biopharma's stock going? Where will Redhill Biopharma's stock price be in 2017?
3 brokerages have issued 1-year price objectives for Redhill Biopharma's stock. Their predictions range from $25.00 to $33.00. On average, they anticipate Redhill Biopharma's stock price to reach $28.00 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Redhill Biopharma.
What are analysts saying about Redhill Biopharma stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Redhill Biopharma stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "RedHill Biopharma focuses on the development and commercialization of late clinical-stage, proprietary, orally-administered, small molecule drugs for gastrointestinal and inflammatory diseases, including cancer. RedHill's proprietary pipeline includes: RHB-105 - a combination therapy for H.pylori infection; RHB-104 - a combination therapy for Crohn's disease and multiple sclerosis; BEKINDA - a once-daily oral formulation of ondansetron for acute gastroenteritis and IBS-D; RHB-106 - an encapsulated formulation for bowel preparation licensed to Salix Pharmaceuticals; YELIVA - an orally-administered first-in-class SK2 selective inhibitor targeting oncology, inflammatory and gastrointestinal indications; MESUPRON - a uPA inhibitor targeting gastrointestinal and other solid tumors; RP101 - currently subject to an option-to-acquire, Hsp27 inhibitor targeting gastrointestinal cancers; RIZAPORT - an oral thin film formulation of rizatriptan for acute migraines. " (7/5/2017)
- 2. FBR & Co analysts commented, "BeiGene presented updated data at ICML from BTK inhibitor BGB-3111’s clinical." (6/16/2017)
Who are some of Redhill Biopharma's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Redhill Biopharma include Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL), Edge Therapeutics (EDGE), Merus N.V. (MRUS), Minerva Neurosciences (NERV), AVEO Pharmaceuticals (AVEO), DURECT Corporation (DRRX), Ardelyx (ARDX), Oxford BioMedica plc (OXB), Stemline Therapeutics (STML), Immune Design Corp. (IMDZ), Circassia Pharmaceuticals PLC (CIR), Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA), Clearside Biomedical (CLSD), Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (CPRX), Pieris Pharmaceuticals (PIRS), Chimerix (CMRX), Cempra (CEMP) and OVID THERAPEUTC (OVID).
Who are Redhill Biopharma's key executives?
Redhill Biopharma's management team includes the folowing people:
- Dror Ben-Asher, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Micha Ben Chorin, Chief Financial Officer
- Gilead Raday, Chief Operating Officer
- Reza Fathi, Senior Vice President - Research & Development
- Adi Frish, Senior Vice President - Business Development and Licensing
- Uri Hananel Aharon, Chief Accounting Officer
- Patricia Anderson, Vice President - Regulatory Affairs
- Aida Bibliowicz, Vice President - Clinical Affairs Europe
- Shani Maurice, Vice President - Business Development & Communications
- Danielle T. Abramson Ph.D., Director - Intellectual Property & Research
How do I buy Redhill Biopharma stock?
Shares of Redhill Biopharma can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Redhill Biopharma's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Redhill Biopharma (NASDAQ RDHL)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Redhill Biopharma and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Redhill Biopharma stock can currently be purchased for approximately $9.37.
Earnings History for Redhill Biopharma (NASDAQ:RDHL)Earnings History by Quarter for Redhill Biopharma (NASDAQ RDHL)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
Earnings Estimates for Redhill Biopharma (NASDAQ:RDHL)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: ($0.88)
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Redhill Biopharma (NASDAQ:RDHL)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Redhill Biopharma (NASDAQ:RDHL)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Redhill Biopharma (NASDAQ:RDHL)
Latest Headlines for Redhill Biopharma (NASDAQ:RDHL)
Redhill Biopharma (RDHL) Chart for Sunday, July, 23, 2017