About RedHill Biopharma Ltd -
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and acquisition of late clinical-stage, orally administered drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and gastrointestinal diseases, and cancer. The Company's products pipeline includes RHB-105, RHB-104, BEKINDA, RHB-106, YELIVA (ABC294640), MESUPRON, RP101, RIZAPORT and RHB-101. RHB-105 is a fixed-dose oral combination therapy. RHB-104 is an antibiotic combination therapy in oral capsule formulation. BEKINDA is an oral, extended-release (approximately 24 hours), once-daily pill formulation of the antiemetic drug ondansetron. RHB-106 is an encapsulated oral bowel preparation. YELIVA (ABC294640) is a Phase II-stage sphingosine kinase-2 (SK2) selective inhibitor. MESUPRON is a urokinase-type plasminogen activator (uPA) inhibitor. RP101 is a heat shock protein 27 (Hsp27) inhibitor. RIZAPORT is an oral fast dissolving thin film formulation. RHB-101 is a once daily controlled release formulation of Carvedilol.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: RDHL
- Previous Close: $9.42
- 50 Day Moving Average: $9.95
- 200 Day Moving Average: $12.30
- 52-Week Range: $8.77 - $16.54
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -4.13
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Market Cap: $118.55M
- Outstanding Shares: 12,747,000
- Beta: 0.56
- Return on Equity: -53.96%
- Return on Assets: -47.25%
Companies Related to RedHill Biopharma Ltd -:
- Current Ratio: 5.84%
- Quick Ratio: 5.84%
What is RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s stock symbol?
RedHill Biopharma Ltd - trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "RDHL."
Where is RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s stock going? Where will RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s stock price be in 2017?
4 brokers have issued 12-month price objectives for RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s stock. Their predictions range from $25.00 to $33.00. On average, they anticipate RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s share price to reach $29.00 in the next twelve months.
What are analysts saying about RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock:
- FBR & Co analysts commented, "RedHill Biopharma reported 4Q16 results that showed the company strongly positioned to achieve its objectives in 2017. Specifically, we think positive results from multiple clinical programs position RedHill to achieve value inflection points, including a top-line readout from the GUARD Phase III study with Bekinda in gastroenteritis, a second independent DSMB meeting for the MAP US Phase III study with RHB-104 in Crohn's disease (CD), and initiation of a confirmatory Phase III study with RHB-105 for H. pylori infection, which are all expected in 2Q17. While the balance sheet strengthened in 1Q17 (pro forma $66M in cash, no debt), the public offering completed in December 2016 was dilutive. Thus, we adjusted our price target from $36 to $25 to reflect the dilution as well as an adjustment in our projected timing for RHB-104 approval in CD to YE18. We continue to look for these milestones to be catalysts for the stock and reiterate our Outperform rating." (2/24/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "RedHill Biopharma focuses on the development and commercialization of late clinical-stage, proprietary, orally-administered, small molecule drugs for gastrointestinal and inflammatory diseases, including cancer. RedHill's proprietary pipeline includes: RHB-105 - a combination therapy for H.pylori infection; RHB-104 - a combination therapy for Crohn's disease and multiple sclerosis; BEKINDA - a once-daily oral formulation of ondansetron for acute gastroenteritis and IBS-D; RHB-106 - an encapsulated formulation for bowel preparation licensed to Salix Pharmaceuticals; YELIVA - an orally-administered first-in-class SK2 selective inhibitor targeting oncology, inflammatory and gastrointestinal indications; MESUPRON - a uPA inhibitor targeting gastrointestinal and other solid tumors; RP101 - currently subject to an option-to-acquire, Hsp27 inhibitor targeting gastrointestinal cancers; RIZAPORT - an oral thin film formulation of rizatriptan for acute migraines. " (2/9/2017)
Who owns RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock?
RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Migdal Insurance & Financial Holdings Ltd (4.76%),
EMC2 FUND LTD.
(11.87%), Orbimed Advisors LLC (4.43%), Menora Mivtachim Holdings LTD. (3.30%), Broadfin Capital LLC (1.97%) and Van ECK Associates Corp (0.23%).
Who sold RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock? Who is selling RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock?
RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Broadfin Capital LLC.
Who bought RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock? Who is buying RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock?
RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Menora Mivtachim Holdings LTD., Renaissance Technologies LLC and Van ECK Associates Corp.
How do I buy RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock?
Shares of RedHill Biopharma Ltd - can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock cost?
One share of RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock can currently be purchased for approximately $9.30.