RedHill Biopharma Ltd. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of clinical-stage, orally-administered, small molecule drugs for the treatment of gastrointestinal (GI) and inflammatory diseases and cancer. Its seven clinical-stage therapeutic candidates include RHB-105, RHB-104, BEKINDA, RHB-106, YELIVA, MESUPRON and RIZAPORT and related research and development programs. RHB-105 is intended for the eradication of H. pylori bacterial infection in the GI tract. BEKINDA is under development for the intended use in the indications, such as acute gastroenteritis and gastritis and irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea (IBS-D). RIZAPORT is an oral thin film formulation of rizatriptan intended for the treatment of acute migraine headaches. MESUPRON is a protease inhibitor administered by oral capsule. YELIVA is an orally-administered SK2 selective inhibitor with anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer activities.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:RDHL
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.redhillbio.com
- Market Cap: $167.52 million
- Outstanding Shares: 17,007,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $9.95
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $10.29
- 52 Week Range: $8.77 - $16.54
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -26.62
- P/E Growth: 0.0000
- Annual Revenue: $101,000.00
- Price / Sales: 1,658.60
- Book Value: $3.47 per share
- Price / Book: 2.84
- EBIDTA: ($34,690,000.00)
- Return on Equity: -53.96%
- Return on Assets: -47.25%
- Current Ratio: 5.84%
- Quick Ratio: 5.84%
- Average Volume: 57,452 shs.
- Beta: 0.56
- Short Ratio: 2.31
Frequently Asked Questions for RedHill Biopharma Ltd - (NASDAQ:RDHL)
What is RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s stock symbol?
RedHill Biopharma Ltd - trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "RDHL."
How were RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s earnings last quarter?
RedHill Biopharma Ltd - (NASDAQ:RDHL) announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, May, 3rd. The company reported ($0.50) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks' consensus estimate of ($0.64) by $0.14. View RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s Earnings History.
Where is RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s stock going? Where will RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s stock price be in 2017?
3 equities research analysts have issued twelve-month price targets for RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s stock. Their predictions range from $25.00 to $33.00. On average, they anticipate RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s stock price to reach $28.00 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for RedHill Biopharma Ltd -.
What are analysts saying about RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock:
- 1. FBR & Co analysts commented, "RedHill Biopharma reported 4Q16 results that showed the company strongly positioned to achieve its objectives in 2017. Specifically, we think positive results from multiple clinical programs position RedHill to achieve value inflection points, including a top-line readout from the GUARD Phase III study with Bekinda in gastroenteritis, a second independent DSMB meeting for the MAP US Phase III study with RHB-104 in Crohn's disease (CD), and initiation of a confirmatory Phase III study with RHB-105 for H. pylori infection, which are all expected in 2Q17. While the balance sheet strengthened in 1Q17 (pro forma $66M in cash, no debt), the public offering completed in December 2016 was dilutive. Thus, we adjusted our price target from $36 to $25 to reflect the dilution as well as an adjustment in our projected timing for RHB-104 approval in CD to YE18. We continue to look for these milestones to be catalysts for the stock and reiterate our Outperform rating." (2/24/2017)
- 2. According to Zacks Investment Research, "RedHill Biopharma focuses on the development and commercialization of late clinical-stage, proprietary, orally-administered, small molecule drugs for gastrointestinal and inflammatory diseases, including cancer. RedHill's proprietary pipeline includes: RHB-105 - a combination therapy for H.pylori infection; RHB-104 - a combination therapy for Crohn's disease and multiple sclerosis; BEKINDA - a once-daily oral formulation of ondansetron for acute gastroenteritis and IBS-D; RHB-106 - an encapsulated formulation for bowel preparation licensed to Salix Pharmaceuticals; YELIVA - an orally-administered first-in-class SK2 selective inhibitor targeting oncology, inflammatory and gastrointestinal indications; MESUPRON - a uPA inhibitor targeting gastrointestinal and other solid tumors; RP101 - currently subject to an option-to-acquire, Hsp27 inhibitor targeting gastrointestinal cancers; RIZAPORT - an oral thin film formulation of rizatriptan for acute migraines. " (2/9/2017)
Who are some of RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s key competitors?
Some companies that are related to RedHill Biopharma Ltd - include ChemoCentryx (CCXI), Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings (CRBP), GlycoMimetics (GLYC), Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL), Nantkwest (NK), Minerva Neurosciences (NERV), Edge Therapeutics (EDGE), Sinovac Biotech (SVA), Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE), Ignyta (RXDX), Novavax (NVAX), Dynavax Technologies (DVAX), XBiotech (XBIT), Veracyte (VCYT), Nabriva Therapeutics AG - (NBRV), SIGA Technologies (SIGA), Kamada Ltd (KMDA) and Compugen (CGEN).
Who owns RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock?
RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Menora Mivtachim Holdings LTD. (2.47%), Bank Hapoalim BM (1.06%), Sabby Management LLC (0.64%), Candriam Luxembourg S.C.A. (0.42%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (0.36%) and Ingalls & Snyder LLC (0.24%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for RedHill Biopharma Ltd -.
Who sold RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock? Who is selling RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock?
Who bought RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock? Who is buying RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock?
RedHill Biopharma Ltd -'s stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Renaissance Technologies LLC, Jane Street Group LLC, Family Management Corp, Bank of New York Mellon Corp, Penserra Capital Management LLC and Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.. View Insider Buying and Selling for RedHill Biopharma Ltd -.
How do I buy RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock?
Shares of RedHill Biopharma Ltd - can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock cost?
One share of RedHill Biopharma Ltd - stock can currently be purchased for approximately $9.85.
Earnings History for RedHill Biopharma Ltd - (NASDAQ:RDHL)Earnings History by Quarter for RedHill Biopharma Ltd - (NASDAQ:RDHL)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
Earnings Estimates for RedHill Biopharma Ltd - (NASDAQ:RDHL)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: ($0.88)
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for RedHill Biopharma Ltd - (NASDAQ:RDHL)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for RedHill Biopharma Ltd - (NASDAQ:RDHL)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for RedHill Biopharma Ltd - (NASDAQ:RDHL)
Latest Headlines for RedHill Biopharma Ltd - (NASDAQ:RDHL)
RedHill Biopharma Ltd - (RDHL) Chart for Friday, May, 26, 2017