About B&G Foods
B&G Foods, Inc. is a holding company. The Company manufactures, sells and distributes a diverse portfolio of shelf-stable and frozen food, and household products across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Its products include frozen and canned vegetables, hot cereals, fruit spreads, canned meats and beans, bagel chips, spices, seasonings, hot sauces, wine vinegar, maple syrup, molasses, salad dressings, pizza crusts, Mexican-style sauces, dry soups, taco shells and kits, salsas, pickles, peppers, tomato-based products, puffed corn and rice snacks, nut clusters and other specialty products. Its products are marketed under various brands, including Ac'cent, B&G, B&M, Baker's Joy, Bear Creek Country Kitchens, Brer Rabbit, Canoleo, Cary's, Cream of Rice, Cream of Wheat, Devonsheer, Don Pepino, Emeril's, Grandma's Molasses, Green Giant, JJ Flats, Joan of Arc, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, MacDonald's, Mama Mary's, Maple Grove Farms of Vermont, Molly McButter and Victoria.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Consumer Staples
- Industry: Processed & Packaged Goods
- Sub-Industry: Packaged Foods & Meats
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: BGS
- CUSIP: 05508R10
- Previous Close: $43.65
- 50 Day Moving Average: $44.98
- 200 Day Moving Average: $45.51
- 52-Week Range: $66,406,000.00 - $31.81
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 25.00
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 18.35
- P/E Growth: 1.21
- Market Cap: $2.87B
- Outstanding Shares: 66,406,000
- Beta: 0.05
- Net Margins: 8.09%
- Return on Equity: 21.79%
- Return on Assets: 5.20%
Companies Related to B&G Foods:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 1.91%
- Current Ratio: 4.09%
- Quick Ratio: 2.24%
What is B&G Foods' stock symbol?
B&G Foods trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "BGS."
How often does B&G Foods pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for B&G Foods?
B&G Foods announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, February 22nd. Shareholders of record on Friday, March 31st will be given a dividend of $0.465 per share on Monday, May 1st. This represents a $1.86 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 4.31%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, March 29th.
Where is B&G Foods' stock going? Where will B&G Foods' stock price be in 2017?
9 brokers have issued 1-year target prices for B&G Foods' stock. Their predictions range from $38.00 to $57.00. On average, they expect B&G Foods' stock price to reach $50.00 in the next year.
When will B&G Foods announce their earnings?
B&G Foods is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, April, 26th 2017.
What are analysts saying about B&G Foods stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about B&G Foods stock:
- RBC Capital Markets analysts commented, "4Q was perhaps even uglier than advertised during the company's ICR conference presentation (when it first called out the trade inventory shortfall in October). However, our 2017 sales and cash flow estimate reductions are more modest as a result of accelerating Green Giant momentum' Lowering 2017 and 2018 EBITDA estimates to reflect increased spending behind Green Giant sales momentum: Following weaker than expected 4Q results, we are lowering our 2017 and 2018 EBITDA estimates from $387M and $404M to $369M (+15% YOY; cons. $376M; guidance $360'375M) and $393M (+6% YOY; cons. $384M). The company reported adjusted EPS of $0.29 (-31% YOY) versus RBCe and consensus $0.40. The majority of the shortfall, or $0.10, was due to a combination of lower Green Giant sales (see next bullet) and increased slotting fees behind new innovation. This led to an adjusted gross margin of 26.4% versus our 27.9% forecast. Our 2017e and 2018e EPS also move lower, from $2.52 and $2.63 to $2.18 (+6% YOY; cons. $2.36; guidance $2.13'2.27) and $2.36 (+8% YOY; cons. $2.45). Our lower EPS relative to EBITDA reflects a step-up in D&A expense as a result of recent acquisitions ($50M in '17 vs. $37M in '16). We are lowering our price target to $52 (from $54), which equates to 13x 2018e EV/EBITDA." (2/24/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "B&G FOODS and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute a diversified portfolio of high-quality, shelf-stable foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. B&G Foods' products include hot cereals, fruit spreads, canned meats and beans, spices, seasonings, marinades, hot sauces, wine vinegar, maple syrup, molasses, salad dressings, Mexican-style sauces, taco shells and kits, salsas, pickles, peppers and other specialty food products. B&G Foods competes in the retail grocery, food service, specialty, private label, club and mass merchandiser channels of distribution. Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods' products are marketed under many recognized brands, including Ac'cent, B&G, B&M, Brer Rabbit, Cream of Rice, Cream of Wheat, Emeril's, Grandma's Molasses, Joan of Arc, Las Palmas, Maple Grove Farms of Vermont, Ortega, Polaner, Red Devil, Regina, Sa-són, Trappey's, Underwood, Vermont Maid and Wright's. " (2/6/2017)
Credit Suisse Group analysts commented, "We are raising our 2016 and 2017 EBITDA estimates to $315M and $335M and raising our EPS estimates to $2.16 and $2.28. Our new estimates actually look quite similar to the guidance we originally expected in February before management warned of Green Giant discontinuations at major retailers." (4/29/2016)
Who owns B&G Foods stock?
B&G Foods' stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include FMR LLC (7.81%), Edge Asset Management Inc. (3.15%), RidgeWorth Capital Management LLC (2.27%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (2.27%), State Street Corp (2.27%) and Champlain Investment Partners LLC (2.03%). Company insiders that own B&G Foods stock include Alfred Poe, Michael A Sands, Scott E Lerner, Thomas P Crimmins and Vanessa E Maskal.
Who sold B&G Foods stock? Who is selling B&G Foods stock?
B&G Foods' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Renaissance Technologies LLC, RidgeWorth Capital Management LLC, Fiera Capital Corp, Cortina Asset Management LLC, Tudor Investment Corp Et Al, Nicholas Co. Inc. WI, Baird Financial Group Inc. and Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc.. Company insiders that have sold B&G Foods stock in the last year include Alfred Poe and Scott E Lerner.
Who bought B&G Foods stock? Who is buying B&G Foods stock?
B&G Foods' stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Champlain Investment Partners LLC, Edge Asset Management Inc., Foresters Investment Management Company Inc., Ranger Investment Management L.P., Martingale Asset Management L P, State Street Corp and Comerica Bank.
How do I buy B&G Foods stock?
Shares of B&G Foods can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of B&G Foods stock cost?
One share of B&G Foods stock can currently be purchased for approximately $43.13.