About Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE:WMT)
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. is engaged in the operation of retail, wholesale and other units in various formats around the world. The Company operates through three segments: Walmart U.S., Walmart International and Sam's Club. The Walmart U.S. segment includes its mass merchant concept in the United States operating under the Walmart or Wal-Mart brands, as well as digital retail. The Walmart International segment consists of the Company's operations outside of the United States, including various retail Websites. The Walmart International segment includes various formats divided into three categories: retail, wholesale and other. These categories consist of various formats, including supercenters, supermarkets, and warehouse clubs, such as Sam's Clubs, cash and carry, home improvement, specialty electronics, apparel stores, drug stores and convenience stores, as well as digital retail. The Sam's Club segment includes the warehouse membership clubs in the United States, and samsclub.com.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Retail/Wholesale
- Industry: Supermarkets & Convenience Stores
- Sub-Industry: Hypermarkets & Super Centers
- Symbol: NYSE:WMT
- CUSIP: 93114210
- Web: www.stock.walmart.com
- Market Cap: $264.82 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 2,987,201,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $81.17
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $78.10
- 52 Week Range: $65.28 - $88.92
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 21.01
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 19.15
- P/E Growth: 2.97
- Annual Revenue: $490.01 billion
- Price / Sales: 0.54
- Book Value: $25.52 per share
- Price / Book: 3.47
- Annual Dividend: $2.04
- Dividend Yield: 2.4%
- EBITDA: $32.87 billion
- Net Margins: 2.60%
- Return on Equity: 16.87%
- Return on Assets: 6.61%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.51%
- Current Ratio: 0.78%
- Quick Ratio: 0.18%
- Average Volume: 8.70 million shs.
- Beta: 0.29
- Short Ratio: 5.86
Frequently Asked Questions for Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE:WMT)
What is Wal-Mart Stores' stock symbol?
Wal-Mart Stores trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "WMT."
How often does Wal-Mart Stores pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Wal-Mart Stores?
Wal-Mart Stores declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, February 21st. Stockholders of record on Friday, December 8th will be paid a dividend of $0.51 per share on Tuesday, January 2nd. This represents a $2.04 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.30%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, December 6th. View Wal-Mart Stores' Dividend History.
How will Wal-Mart Stores' stock buyback program work?
Wal-Mart Stores announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase plan on Wednesday, October 11th 2017, which authorizes the company to repurchase $20,000,000,000.00 in outstanding shares, according to EventVestor. This repurchase authorization authorizes the company to buy shares of its stock through open market purchases. Stock repurchase plans are generally a sign that the company's management believes its shares are undervalued.
How were Wal-Mart Stores' earnings last quarter?
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WMT) announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August, 17th. The company reported $1.08 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $1.07 by $0.01. The business had revenue of $123.40 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $121.86 billion. Wal-Mart Stores had a return on equity of 16.87% and a net margin of 2.60%. The company's revenue was up 2.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned $1.07 earnings per share. View Wal-Mart Stores' Earnings History.
When will Wal-Mart Stores make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has Wal-Mart Stores issued on next quarter's earnings?
Wal-Mart Stores issued an update on its FY19 earnings guidance on Tuesday, October, 10th. The company provided earnings per share (EPS) guidance of $4.52-4.62 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus EPS estimate of $4.62. The company issued revenue guidance of up 3% or more, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $504.54 billion.Wal-Mart Stores also updated its FY18 guidance to $4.30-4.40 EPS.
Where is Wal-Mart Stores' stock going? Where will Wal-Mart Stores' stock price be in 2017?
32 brokerages have issued 1 year price targets for Wal-Mart Stores' shares. Their forecasts range from $62.00 to $100.00. On average, they anticipate Wal-Mart Stores' stock price to reach $85.15 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Wal-Mart Stores.
What are analysts saying about Wal-Mart Stores stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Wal-Mart Stores stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Share price of Walmart has outperformed the industry in the past one year, as the company is pushing itself to understand the evolving needs of its customers and expand itself in both brick-and-mortar space as well as e-commerce activities. On one hand, the company is posting positive comps at Walmart U.S. for 12 successive quarters; while on the other hand, it is also building its e-commerce capabilities through acquisitions and growing in the online grocery and delivery market. The company therefore expects sales to rise approximately 3% during fiscal 2019, backed by the sustained growth in comps and e-commerce. However, the company still faces headwinds such as unfavorable currency, stiff competition from both brick & mortar and online retailers and huge expenses related to e-commerce investments. Nevertheless, the company makes efforts to offset these headwinds with its initiatives to boost sales." (10/18/2017)
- 2. Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. analysts commented, "fresher than it's been in years."Walmart is in the early stages of developing what could prove to be a "model" omni-channel structure, the analyst explained. For instance, the acquisition of Jet.com is just one of many "meaningful step forward" to solidify its status a "proven industry innovator" with many "unique capabilities." So far, there are early encouraging signs of growth in the online channel as gross merchandise volume accelerated to 69 percent on a year-over-year basis.Meanwhile, Walmart isn't neglecting its physical stores and has many initiatives ahead to spur growth, including:Online grocery shopping and collect in store.Two-day shipping with a $35 minimum from stores.Home delivery experiments.Also, improving food inflation trends could help boost top-line growth.Finally, the entrance of the Germany-based budget grocery chain Lidl to the U.S. market shouldn't cause investors to worry. Walmart was able to respond very aggressively to sustain its market position through pricing and merchandising fronts."In our view, WMT, more than many other leading chains, now recognizes an opportunity to leverage the key attributes that fuel its dominance in physical retail, in the digital world and increasingly go 'toe to toe' with eCommerce leaders such as amazon.com," (8/2/2017)
- 3. BMO Capital Markets analysts commented, "We still see many challenges ahead, including emerging competition from hard discounters and an adverse margin mix from growth in e-commerce, but we see a path of better relative sales and transaction growth over the next 12 months that is unlikely to cause the stock to underperform," (5/19/2017)
- 4. Wells Fargo & Company analysts commented, "We view WMT’s 7%+ FCF yield as attractive, but we see risk/reward more balanced at 7.6x NTM EV/EBITDA (in line with 5/10-year avg.) as incremental comp improvement gets harder from here, macro and tax overhangs remain, and the need for reinvestment could delay a return to profit growth to FY19 and beyond. Marc Lore making his mark. WMT continues to shake up its ecom platform, which contributed +40bps to the WMT US comp, with global e-commerce sales and GMV (gross merch. value) increasing +15.5%/+17.5% (GMV +29.7% ex. Yihaodian). During the Q, several strategic moves came to light, including a larger stake in China’s JD.com to 12% and initiatives: 1) combining U.S. store and online procurement efforts, allowing WMT to better leverage its scale across platforms; 2) implementing free 2-day shipping ($35 min.) in the U.S. on the heels of recent ecom fulfillment investments; and 3) tuck-in acquisitions of Shoebuy and Moosejaw in order to widen WMT’s U.S. merchandising depth and category assortment. We view WMT’s ecom initiatives as the right long-term strategy, but we see a multi-year investment period in which profitability likely yields to ongoing store and ecommerce upgrades." (2/21/2017)
Are investors shorting Wal-Mart Stores?
Wal-Mart Stores saw a increase in short interest during the month of September. As of September 29th, there was short interest totalling 43,736,298 shares, an increase of 3.4% from the September 15th total of 45,267,333 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 7,527,809 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 5.8 days. Approximately 3.0% of the shares of the stock are sold short.
Who are some of Wal-Mart Stores' key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Wal-Mart Stores include J Sainsbury plc (SBRY), Caseys General Stores (CASY), IRSA Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS), Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. (CRESY), SpartanNash Company (SPTN), Conviviality PLC (CVR), Smart (SFS), Ingles Markets, Incorporated (IMKTA), Pantry (PTRY), The Fresh Market (TFM), Whole Foods Market (WFM) and Whole Foods Market (WFMI).
Who are Wal-Mart Stores' key executives?
Wal-Mart Stores' management team includes the folowing people:
- Greg Boyd Penner, Chairman of the Board
- C. Douglas McMillon, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- M. Brett Biggs, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Rollin L. Ford, Chief Administrative Officer, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey J. Gearhart, Executive Vice President - Global Governance, Corporate Secretary
- Neil M. Ashe, Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer - Global eCommerce and Technology
- Daniel J. Bartlett, Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs
- Jacqueline P. Canney, Executive Vice President - Global People
- David Cheesewright, Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer - International Division
- Gregory S. Foran, Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer - Walmart U.S. division
Who owns Wal-Mart Stores stock?
Wal-Mart Stores' stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Fisher Asset Management LLC (0.20%), Focused Investors LLC (0.05%), Strs Ohio (0.04%), Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V. (0.04%), Nationwide Fund Advisors (0.02%) and Shell Asset Management Co. (0.02%). Company insiders that own Wal-Mart Stores stock include Alice L Walton, C Douglas Mcmillon, David Cheesewright, David Chojnowski, Jacqueline P Canney, Jeffrey J Gearhart, Jim C Walton, Rollin L Ford, Rosalind G Brewer, S Robson Walton, Steven P Whaley and Timothy Patrick Flynn. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Wal-Mart Stores.
Who sold Wal-Mart Stores stock? Who is selling Wal-Mart Stores stock?
Wal-Mart Stores' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including State Treasurer State of Michigan, Focused Investors LLC, Northpointe Capital LLC, Nationwide Fund Advisors, Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V., Bridges Investment Counsel Inc., Denali Advisors LLC and Meeder Asset Management Inc.. Company insiders that have sold Wal-Mart Stores stock in the last year include Alice L Walton, C Douglas Mcmillon, David Cheesewright, David Chojnowski, Jacqueline P Canney, Jeffrey J Gearhart, Jim C Walton, Rosalind G Brewer and S Robson Walton. View Insider Buying and Selling for Wal-Mart Stores.
Who bought Wal-Mart Stores stock? Who is buying Wal-Mart Stores stock?
Wal-Mart Stores' stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Shell Asset Management Co., Fisher Asset Management LLC, Assenagon Asset Management S.A., Carnick & Kubik Group LLC, Wealth Enhancement Advisory Services LLC, Farmers & Merchants Investments Inc., Personal Capital Advisors Corp and Fox Run Management L.L.C.. View Insider Buying and Selling for Wal-Mart Stores.
How do I buy Wal-Mart Stores stock?
Shares of Wal-Mart Stores can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Wal-Mart Stores' stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE WMT)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Wal-Mart Stores and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Wal-Mart Stores stock can currently be purchased for approximately $88.65.
Consensus Ratings for Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE:WMT) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||2 Sell Ratings, 16 Hold Ratings, 14 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Hold (Score: 2.38)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$85.15 (3.94% downside)|Consensus Price Target History for Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE:WMT)
Analysts' Ratings History for Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE:WMT)
(Data available from 10/24/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|10/16/2017||Susquehanna Bancshares Inc||Reiterated Rating||Positive||$93.00 -> $99.00||N/A|
|10/13/2017||BMO Capital Markets||Set Price Target||Hold||$80.00 -> $91.00||N/A|
|10/12/2017||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Reiterated Rating||Conviction-Buy -> Buy||$91.00||N/A|
|10/11/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$79.00 -> $85.00||N/A|
|10/11/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Reiterated Rating||Underperform -> Underperform||$77.00||N/A|
|10/11/2017||Telsey Advisory Group||Boost Price Target||Outperform -> Outperform||$88.00 -> $92.00||N/A|
|10/11/2017||KeyCorp||Set Price Target||Buy||$90.00 -> $100.00||N/A|
|10/11/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Boost Price Target||Buy||$93.00 -> $97.00||N/A|
|10/10/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Set Price Target||Buy||$90.00 -> $100.00||N/A|
|10/10/2017||Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$90.00||N/A|
|10/6/2017||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||$80.00 -> $84.00||N/A|
|10/3/2017||Robert W. Baird||Set Price Target||Buy||$90.00||Low|
|8/18/2017||Credit Suisse Group||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$84.00||Low|
|8/17/2017||Wells Fargo & Company||Reiterated Rating||Hold||Low|
|8/15/2017||Citigroup Inc.||Boost Price Target||Neutral||$78.00 -> $80.00||Low|
|8/15/2017||MKM Partners||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||Low|
|8/11/2017||Stephens||Upgrade||Equal Weight -> Overweight||$78.00 -> $91.00||Low|
|8/7/2017||Cowen and Company||Set Price Target||Buy||$86.00||Low|
|8/2/2017||Morningstar, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||Low|
|6/13/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$81.00||Low|
|5/29/2017||Sanford C. Bernstein||Set Price Target||Neutral||$75.00||Low|
|5/29/2017||Morgan Stanley||Set Price Target||Neutral||$77.00||Low|
|5/9/2017||Gordon Haskett||Initiated Coverage||Buy||$90.00||Low|
|2/14/2017||Buckingham Research||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||N/A|
|1/13/2017||Brean Capital||Reiterated Rating||Sell||$62.00||N/A|
|12/28/2016||Piper Jaffray Companies||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||N/A|
|11/21/2016||Nomura||Set Price Target||Buy||$81.00||N/A|
|11/13/2016||Barclays PLC||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||$82.00||N/A|
|10/4/2016||Macquarie||Set Price Target||Neutral||$61.00||N/A|
|7/12/2016||Northcoast Research||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||N/A|
|5/20/2016||Sterne Agee CRT||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||N/A|
|5/23/2016||Independent Research GmbH||Set Price Target||Neutral||$72.00||N/A|
|11/18/2015||Raymond James Financial, Inc.||Boost Price Target||Strong-Buy||$78.00 -> $82.00||N/A|
|11/2/2015||HSBC Holdings plc||Boost Price Target||Outperform -> Neutral||$86.00 -> $87.00||N/A|
Earnings History for Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE:WMT)Earnings History by Quarter for Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE WMT)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/17/2017||Q2 2018||$1.07||$1.08||$121.86 billion||$123.40 billion||View||N/A|
|5/18/2017||Q1 18||$0.96||$1.00||$117.01 billion||$116.53 billion||View||N/A|
|2/21/2017||Q4 2017||$1.29||$1.30||$130.22 billion||$129.75 billion||View||N/A|
|11/17/2016||Q317||$0.96||$0.98||$118.69 billion||$118.20 billion||View||N/A|
|8/18/2016||Q217||$1.02||$1.07||$119.33 billion||$120.90 billion||View||Listen|
|5/19/2016||Q117||$0.88||$0.98||$112.68 billion||$115.90 billion||View||Listen|
|2/18/2016||Q416||$1.46||$1.49||$130.65 billion||$131.60 billion||View||Listen|
|11/17/2015||Q316||$0.98||$1.03||$117.79 billion||$117.40 billion||View||Listen|
|8/18/2015||Q216||$1.12||$1.08||$119.77 billion||$120.20 billion||View||Listen|
|5/19/2015||Q116||$1.04||$1.03||$116.30 billion||$114.80 billion||View||Listen|
|2/19/2015||Q415||$1.54||$1.61||$132.29 billion||$130.65 billion||View||N/A|
|11/13/2014||Q315||$1.12||$1.15||$118.37 billion||$118.10 billion||View||N/A|
|8/14/2014||Q215||$1.21||$1.21||$119.00 billion||$119.30 billion||View||N/A|
|5/15/2014||Q115||$1.15||$1.10||$116.29 billion||$114.20 billion||View||N/A|
|2/20/2014||Q414||$1.60||$1.60||$130.44 billion||$129.71 billion||View||N/A|
|11/14/2013||Q314||$1.13||$1.14||$116.75 billion||$114.90 billion||View||Listen|
|8/15/2013||Q2 2014||$1.25||$1.25||$118.57 billion||$116.20 billion||View||N/A|
|2/21/2013||Q4 2013||$1.57||$1.67||$128.82 billion||$127.10 billion||View||N/A|
|11/15/2012||Q313||$1.07||$1.08||$114.95 billion||$113.93 billion||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE:WMT)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $4.72
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $4.37
2019 EPS Consensus Estimate: $4.61
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Current Dividend Information for Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE:WMT)
|Dividend Growth:||12.20% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||49.04% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
46.68% (Based on This Year's Estimates)
44.06% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
|Track Record:||42 Years of Consecutive Dividend Growth|
Dividend History by Quarter for Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE WMT)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE:WMT)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 51.39%Insider Trades by Quarter for Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE:WMT)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 30.19%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|9/26/2017||Alice L Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||2,000,000||$79.47||$158,940,000.00|| |
|9/26/2017||Jacqueline P Canney||Insider||Sell||1,586||$79.00||$125,294.00|| |
|9/6/2017||Alice L Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||1,652,342||$79.35||$131,113,337.70|| |
|9/1/2017||Alice L Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||800,000||$78.35||$62,680,000.00|| |
|9/1/2017||S Robson Walton||Director||Sell||2,117,863||$78.45||$166,146,352.35|| |
|8/31/2017||Alice L Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||621,500||$78.28||$48,651,020.00|| |
|8/30/2017||Alice L Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||696,363||$78.73||$54,824,658.99|| |
|8/29/2017||Jeffrey J. Gearhart||Insider||Sell||9,216||$78.96||$727,695.36|| |
|8/24/2017||Jim C Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||775,958||$80.24||$62,262,869.92|| |
|8/24/2017||S Robson Walton||Director||Sell||129,628||$80.44||$10,427,276.32|| |
|8/23/2017||S Robson Walton||Director||Sell||646,330||$80.20||$51,835,666.00|| |
|8/22/2017||Alice L Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||474,042||$80.04||$37,942,321.68|| |
|6/28/2017||David Cheesewright||Insider||Sell||25,729||$76.65||$1,972,127.85|| |
|6/12/2017||S Robson Walton||Director||Sell||3,000,000||$79.25||$237,750,000.00|| |
|6/8/2017||Jim C Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||3,278,735||$79.00||$259,020,065.00|| |
|6/6/2017||Alice L Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||3,221,265||$79.54||$256,219,418.10|| |
|6/6/2017||S Robson Walton||Director||Sell||1,602,965||$78.84||$126,377,760.60|| |
|6/5/2017||S Robson Walton||Director||Sell||1,618,300||$80.22||$129,820,026.00|| |
|5/31/2017||Jim C Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||1,455,636||$78.34||$114,034,524.24|| |
|5/26/2017||Alice L Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||1,157,500||$78.06||$90,354,450.00|| |
|5/25/2017||Alice L Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||2,476,374||$78.32||$193,949,611.68|| |
|5/24/2017||Jeffrey J. Gearhart||Insider||Sell||11,104||$78.20||$868,332.80|| |
|5/23/2017||Alice L Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||2,576,324||$78.65||$202,627,882.60|| |
|5/23/2017||Jacqueline P Canney||Insider||Sell||1,322||$78.75||$104,107.50|| |
|5/23/2017||S Robson Walton||Director||Sell||1,254,984||$78.69||$98,754,690.96|| |
|5/22/2017||S Robson Walton||Director||Sell||1,321,340||$78.61||$103,870,537.40|| |
|5/19/2017||David Chojnowski||Insider||Sell||5,142||$79.36||$408,069.12|| |
|3/16/2017||Jim C Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||3,000,000||$70.50||$211,500,000.00|| |
|3/2/2017||Alice L Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||4,542,361||$70.54||$320,418,144.94|| |
|2/27/2017||Jim C Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||3,667,343||$71.99||$264,012,022.57|| |
|2/23/2017||Jim C Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||4,375,337||$71.79||$314,105,443.23|| |
|1/5/2017||Rosalind G Brewer||Insider||Sell||32,350||$68.32||$2,210,152.00|| |
|11/21/2016||C Douglas Mcmillon||CEO||Sell||75,063||$69.08||$5,185,352.04|| |
|9/9/2016||Alice L Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||2,100,000||$71.44||$150,024,000.00|| |
|8/29/2016||Alice L Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||3,504,756||$71.37||$250,134,435.72|| |
|8/26/2016||Steven P Whaley||Insider||Sell||1,100||$71.46||$78,606.00|| |
|8/24/2016||Alice L Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||3,142,846||$72.41||$227,573,478.86|| |
|8/22/2016||Jim C Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||3,502,398||$73.02||$255,745,101.96|| |
|6/29/2016||Rosalind G Brewer||EVP||Sell||10,794||$71.65||$773,390.10|| |
|6/28/2016||Jim C. Walton||Major Shareholder||Sell||1,450,000||$71.39||$103,515,500.00|| |
|6/28/2016||S Robson Walton||Director||Sell||971,842||$71.29||$69,282,616.18|| |
|6/27/2016||S Robson Walton||Director||Sell||478,158||$71.60||$34,236,112.80|| |
|2/25/2016||Rollin L. Ford||EVP||Sell||740||$67.65||$50,061.00|| |
|12/2/2015||Timothy Patrick Flynn||Director||Buy||10,000||$58.46||$584,600.00|| |
|11/25/2014||Rosalind G Brewer||EVP||Sell||7,000||$84.96||$594,720.00|| |
|11/24/2014||David Cheesewright||EVP||Sell||12,000||$85.22||$1,022,640.00|| |
|11/19/2014||Mary Susan Chambers||EVP||Sell||23,763||$85.46||$2,030,785.98|| |
|11/19/2014||Steven P Whaley||SVP||Sell||1,799||$84.60||$152,195.40|| |
|11/17/2014||Rollin L Ford||EVP||Sell||605||$83.17||$50,317.85|| |
|6/10/2014||Steven P Whaley||SVP||Sell||1,200||$76.79||$92,148.00|| |
|5/30/2014||Rollin L Ford||EVP||Sell||1,000||$76.55||$76,550.00|| |
|3/21/2014||William Simon||EVP||Sell||35,504||$76.73||$2,724,221.92|| |
|12/12/2013||Mary Susan Chambers||EVP||Sell||19,555||$78.84||$1,541,716.20|| |
|12/11/2013||Charles Holley||EVP||Sell||15,000||$79.34||$1,190,100.00|| |
|12/10/2013||Steven Whaley||SVP||Sell||2,000||$79.37||$158,740.00|| |
|8/23/2013||C Douglas Mcmillon||EVP||Sell||16,682||$73.47||$1,225,626.54|| |
|8/21/2013||Steven Whaley||SVP||Sell||1,400||$74.00||$103,600.00|| |
|6/17/2013||Rollin L Ford||EVP||Sell||2,000||$75.20||$150,400.00|| |
|6/12/2013||William S Simon||EVP||Sell||29,869||$74.70||$2,231,214.30|| |
|6/11/2013||Michael T Duke||CEO||Sell||124,050||$75.14||$9,321,117.00|| |
|6/10/2013||Jeffrey J Gearhart||EVP||Sell||9,314||$75.76||$705,628.64|| |
Headline Trends for Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE:WMT)
Latest Headlines for Wal-Mart Stores (NYSE:WMT)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) Chart for Tuesday, October, 24, 2017