NYSEARCA:CN - Xtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $30.1564 +0.32 (+1.07 %) (As of 01/16/2019 10:53 AM ET)Previous Close$29.8388Today's Range$30.1564 - $30.156452-Week Range$27.72 - $42.41Volume444 shsAverage Volume4,807 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield2.02%BetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendFinancialsInstitutional OwnershipHeadlinesSEC FilingsSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive CN News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for CN and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Deutsche Bank Fund NameXtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:CN Inception Date4/30/2014 Fund ManagerBryan Richards, Patrick Dwyer, Navid Sohrabi, Shlomo Bassous, Charlotte Cipolletti WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkMSCI China All Shares Index CategoryBroad Equity FocusBroad Equity Development LevelEmerging Markets RegionAsia-Pacific Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$26.85 million Average Daily Volume$5,292.00 Discount/Premium0.10% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.60% Other Expenses0.22% Total Expenses0.82% Fee Waiver-0.32% Net Expenses0.50%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation AdvisorDBX Advisors LLC CustodianThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation DistributorALPS Distributors, Inc. Transfer AgentThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Trustee Lead Market MakerJane Street Xtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:CN) Frequently Asked Questions What is Xtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF's stock symbol? Xtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "CN." How often does Xtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Xtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF? Xtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF announced an annual dividend on Wednesday, December 19th. Investors of record on Thursday, December 20th will be paid a dividend of $0.5939 per share on Thursday, December 27th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.09%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, December 19th. View Xtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF's Dividend History. Has Xtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? Press coverage about CN stock has trended positive recently, according to InfoTrie. InfoTrie rates the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Xtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF earned a media sentiment score of 2.8 on InfoTrie's scale. They also gave news articles about the exchange traded fund a news buzz of 7.0 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is likely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the next few days. How do I buy shares of Xtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF? Shares of CN can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Xtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF's stock price today? One share of CN stock can currently be purchased for approximately $30.1564. MarketBeat Community Rating for Xtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF (NYSEARCA CN)Community Ranking: 2.6 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 35 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 33 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 68MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Xtrackers MSCI All China Equity ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe CN will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe CN will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 1/16/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: How accurate is the Rule of 72?