About 1-800 FLOWERS.COM
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. is a provider of gourmet food and floral gifts for all occasions. The Company offers gifts for every occasion, including fresh flowers and a selection of plants, gift baskets, gourmet foods, confections, candles, balloons and stuffed animals. The Company operates through three business segments: Consumer Floral, Gourmet Food and Gift Baskets, and BloomNet Wire Service. The Consumer Floral segment includes the operations of the Company's flagship brand, 1-800-Flowers.com, FruitBouquets.com and Flowerama. The Gourmet Food and Gift Baskets segment includes the operations of Harry & David (which includes Wolferman's, Moose Munch and Stockyards.com), Fannie May Confections Brands (which includes Harry London), Cheryl's (which includes Mrs. Beasley's), The Popcorn Factory, DesignPac and 1-800-Baskets. The BloomNet Wire Service segment includes the operations of BloomNet and Napco.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Retail/Wholesale
- Industry: Specialty Retail, Other
- Sub-Industry: Internet Retail
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: FLWS
- CUSIP: 68243Q10
- Previous Close: $10.00
- 50 Day Moving Average: $10.07
- 200 Day Moving Average: $9.82
- 52-Week Range: $6.74 - $11.40
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 24.75
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 19.42
- P/E Growth: 1.11
- Market Cap: $655.69M
- Outstanding Shares: 65,569,000
- Beta: 1.46
- Net Margins: 2.27%
- Return on Equity: 12.14%
- Return on Assets: 5.29%
Companies Related to 1-800 FLOWERS.COM:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.40%
- Current Ratio: 1.11%
- Quick Ratio: 0.32%
What is 1-800 FLOWERS.COM's stock symbol?
1-800 FLOWERS.COM trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "FLWS."
Where is 1-800 FLOWERS.COM's stock going? Where will 1-800 FLOWERS.COM's stock price be in 2017?
5 analysts have issued 12 month price targets for 1-800 FLOWERS.COM's shares. Their forecasts range from $12.00 to $15.00. On average, they expect 1-800 FLOWERS.COM's stock price to reach $12.88 in the next year.
When will 1-800 FLOWERS.COM announce their earnings?
1-800 FLOWERS.COM is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, April, 24th 2017.
What are analysts saying about 1-800 FLOWERS.COM stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about 1-800 FLOWERS.COM stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. is a leading e-commerce provider of floral products and gifts, in terms of number of customers and revenue. With the development of the company's online business and a strategic acquisition, they have continuously expanded their product offerings, most recently to include gourmet foods and home and garden merchandise. As a result, the company has developed relationships with customers who purchase products not only for gifting occasions but also for everyday consumption. " (2/2/2017)
- B. Riley analysts commented, "1-800-FLOWERS.COM (FLWS) reported modest shortfalls in F2Q17 sales, EPS and EBITDA, with the stock closing -7%. The miss was in Gourmet Food & Gift Baskets (GFGB), where Harry & David (H&D) sales were up YoY but below plan due to sub-optimal marketing strategies, with not enough emphasis on digital and low email and catalogue ROIs. FLWS integrated the floral and H&D marketing teams as of Jan. 1, 2017, so results should improve. FLWS maintained FY17 guidance for EBITDA +8%-10% but trimmed sales from +4%-5% to +3%-4%'the low end of the range is quite achievable, in our estimation. Floral should have strong growth in F3Q17 due to the favorable Tuesday Valentine's Day placement, but GFGB will be impacted by the Easter shift from F3Q17 to F4Q17'overall sales growth and EBITDA should be much stronger in F4Q17 than in F3Q17. We are trimming our FY17E/FY18E EBITDA by $1MM each to $92MM/$101MM, and our PT from $12.50 to $12.00, based on 8x CY18E EBITDA of $107MM. FLWS remains attractively valued, trading at just 6.1x CY18E EBITDA and our rating remains Buy." (2/1/2017)
Who owns 1-800 FLOWERS.COM stock?
1-800 FLOWERS.COM's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (3.65%), Loomis Sayles & Co. L P (1.33%), Gamco Investors INC. ET AL (0.98%), Third Avenue Management LLC (0.77%), State Street Corp (0.75%) and Teton Advisors Inc. (0.71%). Company insiders that own 1-800 FLOWERS.COM stock include Arnold P Leap, Christopher G Mccann, David Taiclet, Eugene F Demark, Gerard M Gallagher, James F Mccann, Lawrence Calcano, Leonard J Elmore, Mark Nance, Thomas G Hartnett and William E Shea.
Who sold 1-800 FLOWERS.COM stock? Who is selling 1-800 FLOWERS.COM stock?
1-800 FLOWERS.COM's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Mcclain Value Management LLC, AQR Capital Management LLC, Loomis Sayles & Co. L P, Third Avenue Management LLC, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Two Sigma Investments LP, Gabelli Funds LLC and Teton Advisors Inc.. Company insiders that have sold 1-800 FLOWERS.COM stock in the last year include Christopher G Mccann, David Taiclet, Eugene F Demark, Gerard M Gallagher, Lawrence Calcano, Mark Nance, Thomas G Hartnett and William E Shea.
Who bought 1-800 FLOWERS.COM stock? Who is buying 1-800 FLOWERS.COM stock?
1-800 FLOWERS.COM's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including GSA Capital Partners LLP, Oxford Asset Management, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Glassman Wealth Services, Teza Capital Management LLC, Allianz Asset Management AG, Russell Investments Group Ltd. and Fortaleza Asset Management Inc..
How do I buy 1-800 FLOWERS.COM stock?
Shares of 1-800 FLOWERS.COM can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of 1-800 FLOWERS.COM stock cost?
One share of 1-800 FLOWERS.COM stock can currently be purchased for approximately $10.10.