About Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RVNC)
Revance Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company, engages in the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of novel botulinum toxin products for various aesthetic and therapeutic indications. The company's drug candidate is DaxibotulinumtoxinA for injection (RT002), which is in phase III clinical trials to treat glabellar (frown) lines, as well as in phase II clinical trials for the treatment of cervical dystonia and plantar fasciitis. It is also developing DaxibotulinumtoxinA topical gel (RT001) that is in preclinical development. Revance Therapeutics, Inc. has a collaboration agreement with Mylan N.V. (MYL) for the development, manufacture, and commercialization of a biosimilar to BOTOX. The company was formerly known as Essentia Biosystems, Inc. and changed its name to Revance Therapeutics, Inc. in April 2005. Revance Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Newark, California.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Pharmaceutical preparations
Trailing P/E Ratio-7.49
Forward P/E Ratio-7.76
Sales & Book Value
Price / Sales4,250.92
Price / CashN/A
Book Value$7.51 per share
Price / Book4.00
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)($4.01)
Return on Equity-63.68%
Return on Assets-54.86%
Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RVNC) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Revance Therapeutics' stock symbol?
Revance Therapeutics trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "RVNC."
How were Revance Therapeutics' earnings last quarter?
Revance Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:RVNC) released its earnings results on Tuesday, May, 8th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.97) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.71) by $0.26. The biopharmaceutical company earned $0.19 million during the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $0.15 million. Revance Therapeutics had a negative return on equity of 63.68% and a negative net margin of 33,807.37%. View Revance Therapeutics' Earnings History.
What price target have analysts set for RVNC?
11 Wall Street analysts have issued twelve-month price targets for Revance Therapeutics' stock. Their predictions range from $34.00 to $60.00. On average, they expect Revance Therapeutics' share price to reach $47.20 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Revance Therapeutics.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Revance Therapeutics stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Revance Therapeutics stock:
- 1. Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "We expect upward earnings revisions to levels not reflected in sell-side consensus expectations to drive shares higher. These could come from positive news flow for Revance’s key programs in development. Valuation Summary We use a blend of DCF and multiples (EV/EBITDA) analysis to get to our 12- month price target of $50 and Overweight rating." (5/29/2018)
- 2. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Revance is a Silicon Valley-based biotechnology company. The company is developing a portfolio of products for aesthetic medicine and underserved therapeutic specialties, including dermatology and neurology. Revance's science is based upon a proprietary TransMTS® peptide technology, which when combined with active drug molecules, may help address current unmet needs. Revance's initial focus is on developing daxibotulinumtoxinA, the company's highly purified botulinum toxin, for a broad spectrum of aesthetic and therapeutic indications, including facial wrinkles and muscle movement disorders. The company's lead drug candidate, DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection (RT002), is currently in development for the treatment of glabellar lines and cervical dystonia and has the potential to be the first long-acting neurotoxin. The company holds worldwide rights for all indications of RT002 injectable and RT001 topical and the pharmaceutical uses of the TransMTS technology platform. " (5/15/2018)
Who are some of Revance Therapeutics' key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Revance Therapeutics include HUTCHISON CHINA/S (HCM), Madrigal Pharmaceuticals (MDGL), Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (RARE), Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND), GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH), Array Biopharma (ARRY), Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD), Blueprint Medicines (BPMC), Horizon Pharma (HZNP), Supernus Pharmaceuticals (SUPN), Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD), Ascendis Pharma A/S (ASND), The Medicines (MDCO), Portola Pharmaceuticals (PTLA) and Emergent Biosolutions (EBS).
Who are Revance Therapeutics' key executives?
Revance Therapeutics' management team includes the folowing people:
- Mr. L. Daniel Browne, Co-Founder, CEO, Pres & Director (Age 56)
- Dr. Abhay Joshi, Chief Operating Officer (Age 55)
- Mr. Todd Erik Zavodnick, Chief Commercial Officer and Pres of Aesthetics & Therapeutics (Age 46)
- Ms. Lauren P. Silvernail, CFO, Chief Bus. Officer & Sec. (Age 59)
- Ms. Jeanie D. Herbert, Sr. Director of Investor Relations & Corp. Communications
Has Revance Therapeutics been receiving favorable news coverage?
News coverage about RVNC stock has trended somewhat positive on Monday, according to Accern. Accern identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Revance Therapeutics earned a news impact score of 0.05 on Accern's scale. They also gave headlines about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.36 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company's share price in the next several days.
Who are Revance Therapeutics' major shareholders?
Revance Therapeutics' stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include JPMorgan Chase & Co. (9.36%), Franklin Resources Inc. (8.64%), BlackRock Inc. (6.56%), Millennium Management LLC (4.06%), Northern Trust Corp (0.92%) and Fosun International Ltd (0.87%). Company insiders that own Revance Therapeutics stock include L Daniel Browne, Lauren P Silvernail, Mark J Foley and Phyllis Gardner. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Revance Therapeutics.
Which institutional investors are selling Revance Therapeutics stock?
RVNC stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Franklin Resources Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co., BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA, Rothschild Asset Management Inc. and Blair William & Co. IL. Company insiders that have sold Revance Therapeutics company stock in the last year include L Daniel Browne, Lauren P Silvernail and Phyllis Gardner. View Insider Buying and Selling for Revance Therapeutics.
Which institutional investors are buying Revance Therapeutics stock?
RVNC stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Millennium Management LLC, Fosun International Ltd, BlackRock Inc., OppenheimerFunds Inc., Northern Trust Corp, DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale, Dynamic Technology Lab Private Ltd and Federated Investors Inc. PA. View Insider Buying and Selling for Revance Therapeutics.
How do I buy shares of Revance Therapeutics?
Shares of RVNC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Revance Therapeutics' stock price today?
One share of RVNC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $30.05.
How big of a company is Revance Therapeutics?
Revance Therapeutics has a market capitalization of $1.16 billion and generates $260,000.00 in revenue each year. The biopharmaceutical company earns $-120,580,000.00 in net income (profit) each year or ($4.01) on an earnings per share basis. Revance Therapeutics employs 134 workers across the globe.
How can I contact Revance Therapeutics?
Revance Therapeutics' mailing address is 7555 GATEWAY BLVD., NEWARK CA, 94560. The biopharmaceutical company can be reached via phone at 510-742-3400 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for Revance Therapeutics (RVNC)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Revance Therapeutics and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe RVNC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe RVNC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.