Wix.com Ltd. (Wix) is a Web development platform enabling businesses and organizations to take businesses, brands and workflow online. The Company provides solutions that business owners can use to operate various aspects of their business online, such as selling goods, taking reservations, and scheduling and confirming appointments. These applications provide Wix registered users a bespoke front-end for customers visiting their Website, as well as a back-end management dashboard. The Company has developed these software applications for businesses in specific verticals, including retail and online stores, hotel and property management, music and restaurants. The Company's free product and service offering includes various features, such as Wix Editor, Wix Mobile, WixTouch and Wix SEO Tool. It offers its platform in various languages, including English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Dutch, Swedish and Danish.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Internet Information Providers
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: WIX
- Previous Close: $63.25
- 50 Day Moving Average: $54.75
- 200 Day Moving Average: $46.55
- 52-Week Range: $18.92 - $66.90
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 64.41
- P/E Growth: 0.04
- Market Cap: $2.86B
- Outstanding Shares: 43,907,000
- Beta: 2.47
- Net Margins: -19.90%
- Return on Assets: -31.40%
Companies Related to Wix.com:
- Current Ratio: 0.92%
- Quick Ratio: 0.92%
What is Wix.com's stock symbol?
Wix.com trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "WIX."
Where is Wix.com's stock going? Where will Wix.com's stock price be in 2017?
11 brokerages have issued 1 year price targets for Wix.com's shares. Their predictions range from $33.00 to $73.00. On average, they expect Wix.com's stock price to reach $50.50 in the next year.
When will Wix.com announce their earnings?
Wix.com is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, May, 3rd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Wix.com stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Wix.com stock:
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "Wix reported 4Q16 results and provided FY17 revenue guidance above expectations. We believe the revenue upside was a result of strong subscription adds delivered by record high conversions, strong renewals, and a continued uptick in ARPU. We view the company's innovations, particularly the recently launched ADI and new Editor, as the foundation for these improved metrics. We estimate strong revenue growth to continue in FY17 driven by accelerating growth in collections in 2H16, traction of recently launched products and vertical applications and new product launches, as well as Wix's ongoing effective marketing and branding. Despite the product and marketing focus, Wix reported solid Q4 EBITDA ahead of consensus, and we estimate operating leverage gains to nearly double EBITDA in FY17 with another strong increase in FY18." (2/16/2017)
- RBC Capital Markets analysts commented, "Wix posted very strong Q4 results ' not only vs. guidance and estimates, but also intrinsically. Revenue growth was the fastest seen in almost two years, with record-high Revenue Per Sub and EBITDA Margins. Very good execution and a very large TAM are key factors. We are fundamentally more positive, but maintain Sector Perform on valuation. Materially raising estimates. Raise PT to $59." (2/15/2017)
- Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "We maintain our Overweight rating and $56 PT on WIX. We expect WIX to report 4Q results in line with Street expectations when the company reports on Wed. 2/15 (pre-open). As occurred in recent quarters, we expect strong top-line growth, driven primarily by robust growth in users. Management's commentary on sustainability of user growth, the performance of the Superbowl 2017 ad campaign, traction in recently launched offerings (e.g., Wix ADI) and trends in key underlying metrics (marketing ROI, cohort retention) will be key to the stock ST, in our view' Revenue growth likely remained strong across all key markets. We expect WIX to show strong revenue growth across North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia, all of which grew in excess of 35% in the prior quarter, pointing to the global appeal of Wix's freemium offering." (2/13/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Wix.com Ltd. is a cloud-based web development platform. The Company's platform offers solutions that enable businesses, organizations, professionals and individuals to develop customized websites and application platforms. Wix.com Ltd. is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel. " (2/11/2017)
Summit Redstone analysts commented, "We believe that the company can defend its narrow moat for the foreseeable future and continue to deliver sustainable, high-growth, predictable revenue (majority of subscribers on annual contracts and ROI growing from increased signups). The company is approaching consistent profitability and FCF generation." (9/7/2016)
Who owns Wix.com stock?
Wix.com's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include FMR LLC (8.44%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (3.73%), Baillie Gifford & Co. (3.24%), Putnam Investments LLC (1.84%), EastBay Asset Management LLC (1.44%) and Loomis Sayles & Co. L P (1.23%).
Who sold Wix.com stock? Who is selling Wix.com stock?
Wix.com's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, EastBay Asset Management LLC, Loomis Sayles & Co. L P, Nicholas Investment Partners LP, Raymond James Financial Services Advisors Inc., Baillie Gifford & Co., Thompson Siegel & Walmsley LLC and Boothbay Fund Management LLC.
Who bought Wix.com stock? Who is buying Wix.com stock?
Wix.com's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Marshall Wace LLP, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Putnam Investments LLC, A.R.T. Advisors LLC, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Two Sigma Investments LP, GSA Capital Partners LLP and Menta Capital LLC.
How do I buy Wix.com stock?
Shares of Wix.com can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Wix.com stock cost?
One share of Wix.com stock can currently be purchased for approximately $65.05.