About Wix.Com Ltd (NASDAQ:WIX)
Wix.com Ltd. (Wix) is a Web development platform enabling businesses and organizations to take businesses, brands and workflow online. The Company provides solutions that business owners can use to operate various aspects of their business online, such as selling goods, taking reservations, and scheduling and confirming appointments. These applications provide Wix registered users a bespoke front-end for customers visiting their Website, as well as a back-end management dashboard. The Company has developed these software applications for businesses in specific verticals, including retail and online stores, service providers, hotel and property management, music and restaurants. These vertical applications are integrated into the Company's Website templates or can be installed on any existing Website and set up by the user and without the need to write code.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Internet Information Providers
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:WIX
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.wix.com
- Market Cap: $3.41 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 44,695,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $75.43
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $59.00
- 52 Week Range: $25.41 - $86.15
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 74.08
- P/E Growth: 0.06
- Annual Revenue: $321.05 million
- Price / Sales: 10.62
- Book Value: ($0.05) per share
- Price / Book: -1,526.00
- EBIDTA: ($39,980,000.00)
- Net Margins: -19.90%
- Return on Assets: -31.40%
- Current Ratio: 0.92%
- Quick Ratio: 0.92%
- Average Volume: 977,241 shs.
- Beta: 2.47
- Short Ratio: 1.25
Frequently Asked Questions for Wix.Com Ltd (NASDAQ:WIX)
What is Wix.Com Ltd's stock symbol?
Wix.Com Ltd trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "WIX."
How were Wix.Com Ltd's earnings last quarter?
Wix.Com Ltd (NASDAQ:WIX) announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, May, 10th. The company reported ($0.47) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Zacks' consensus estimate of ($0.33) by $0.14. The firm earned $92.50 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $90.15 million. The company's revenue for the quarter was up 50.2% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company earned ($0.30) EPS. View Wix.Com Ltd's Earnings History.
Where is Wix.Com Ltd's stock going? Where will Wix.Com Ltd's stock price be in 2017?
14 brokerages have issued twelve-month price targets for Wix.Com Ltd's stock. Their predictions range from $31.00 to $97.00. On average, they expect Wix.Com Ltd's stock price to reach $67.75 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Wix.Com Ltd.
What are analysts saying about Wix.Com Ltd stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Wix.Com Ltd stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Wix.com Ltd. is a cloud-based web development platform. The Company's platform offers solutions that enable businesses, organizations, professionals and individuals to develop customized websites and application platforms. Wix.com Ltd. is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel. " (5/17/2017)
- 2. Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "Downgrading from Overweight to Neutral. Our rating change is valuation- based and reflects the 70+% run-up in the stock YTD (and 44% post-4Q16 earnings in mid-Feb.). While we expect Wix to continue to see robust growth in subs (both premium and free), driven by a differentiated Freemium offering and improving brand awareness, we believe that at current levels, the stock already reflects reasonable growth expectations over the near and medium terms. Fundamentals likely intact. Commentary from mgt. at investor conferences in Feb. (including our own) as well as independent third-party data (Small Business Optimism Index , Google Search Interest (exhibits 1 & 2)) suggest Wix’s underlying business fundamentals remain solid, which should contribute to healthy growth in subscribers, in our view. We expect Wix’s Premium subscribers to be up 40% in 1Q and to be up 35% Y/Y in 2017. Revising estimates; raising PT. We’re revising our 2017 estimates for revenue, adjusted EBITDA and FCF to $419M, $73M and $64M from $411M/$80M/ $71M, respectively, largely reflecting the impact from the acquisition of DeviantArt coupled with continued strong organic growth in the business. DeviantArt is expected to contribute $8M and $9M to revenue/collections, respectively, while reducing FCF by ~$8M (per mgt). We have also tweaked upward our top line growth assumptions for the outer years to reflect slightly faster growth in premium subs and ARPU." (4/11/2017)
- 3. Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "We are encouraged by Wix's acquisition of DeviantArt (DA). We believe the acquisition provides Wix with exclusive access to DA's 40M registered users and 45M monthly unique visitors. With Wix's improving conversion rates, we believe these users could boost its premium subscribers, collections, and revenue. The acquisition also provides Wix with a highly engaged community that should lift engagement among its users. Finally, we believe upside optionality exists in the form of design and art license revenue. While for FY17 management expects the transaction to add $8M and $9M to revenue and collections, we believe investments in marketing could boost the incremental revenue in FY18. The marketing investment lowers FY17 free cash flow estimates, but the company could recoup at least a portion of this investment in FY18." (3/2/2017)
- 4. Royal Bank of Canada analysts commented, "Wix posted very strong Q4 results ' not only vs. guidance and estimates, but also intrinsically. Revenue growth was the fastest seen in almost two years, with record-high Revenue Per Sub and EBITDA Margins. Very good execution and a very large TAM are key factors. We are fundamentally more positive, but maintain Sector Perform on valuation. Materially raising estimates. Raise PT to $59." (2/15/2017)
Are investors shorting Wix.Com Ltd?
Wix.Com Ltd saw a increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 28th, there was short interest totalling 1,541,188 shares, an increase of 64.1% from the April 13th total of 939,360 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,802,953 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.9 days. Currently, 4.2% of the shares of the company are short sold.
Who are some of Wix.Com Ltd's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Wix.Com Ltd include 58.com (WUBA), Tripadvisor (TRIP), Autohome (ATHM), GrubHub (GRUB), Criteo SA (CRTO), YY (YY), Bitauto Hldg Ltd (BITA), Yelp (YELP), Sohu.com (SOHU), Groupon (GRPN), Fang Holdings Ltd (SFUN), Web.com Group (WEB), Bankrate (RATE), Blucora (BCOR), Tucows (TCX), Care.com (CRCM), Limelight Networks (LLNW) and Meet Group (MEET).
Who owns Wix.Com Ltd stock?
Wix.Com Ltd's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include FMR LLC (6.67%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (4.35%), Wellington Management Group LLP (3.59%), Baillie Gifford & Co. (3.17%), Alliancebernstein L.P. (2.30%) and Victory Capital Management Inc. (1.39%). View Institutional Ownership Trends for Wix.Com Ltd.
Who sold Wix.Com Ltd stock? Who is selling Wix.Com Ltd stock?
Wix.Com Ltd's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Point72 Asset Management L.P., Wellington Management Group LLP, Granahan Investment Management Inc. MA, Acadian Asset Management LLC, Jane Street Group LLC, Garelick Capital Partners LP and Menta Capital LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Wix.Com Ltd.
Who bought Wix.Com Ltd stock? Who is buying Wix.Com Ltd stock?
Wix.Com Ltd's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Alliancebernstein L.P., William Blair Investment Management LLC, Renaissance Technologies LLC, EMS Capital LP, Victory Capital Management Inc., Bogle Investment Management L P DE, Massachusetts Financial Services Co. MA and Next Century Growth Investors LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Wix.Com Ltd.
How do I buy Wix.Com Ltd stock?
Shares of Wix.Com Ltd can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Wix.Com Ltd stock cost?
One share of Wix.Com Ltd stock can currently be purchased for approximately $76.30.
Earnings History for Wix.Com Ltd (NASDAQ:WIX)Earnings History by Quarter for Wix.Com Ltd (NASDAQ:WIX)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|5/10/2017||3/31/2017||($0.33)||($0.47)||$90.15 million||$92.50 million||View||N/A|
|2/15/2017||Q416||$0.03||$0.06||$81.67 million||$84.18 million||View||Listen|
|11/10/2016||Q316||($0.06)||($0.04)||$72.85 million||$75.60 million||View||N/A|
|7/27/2016||Q216||($0.12)||($0.09)||$66.69 million||$68.70 million||View||Listen|
|5/4/2016||Q116||($0.31)||($0.30)||$60.70 million||$61.60 million||View||N/A|
|2/10/2016||Q415||($0.17)||($0.13)||$55.82 million||$56.00 million||View||Listen|
|11/4/2015||Q315||($0.17)||($0.15)||$52.61 million||$53.60 million||View||N/A|
|8/5/2015||Q215||($0.21)||($0.21)||$48.56 million||$48.60 million||View||N/A|
|5/6/2015||Q115||($0.33)||($0.30)||$44.77 million||$44.50 million||View||N/A|
|2/11/2015||Q414||($0.31)||($0.25)||$39.87 million||$41.60 million||View||N/A|
|11/5/2014||Q314||($0.32)||($0.24)||$35.70 million||$37.50 million||View||N/A|
|8/6/2014||Q214||($0.31)||($0.27)||$31.83 million||$33.90 million||View||N/A|
|5/13/2014||Q114||$0.13||($0.30)||$26.92 million||$28.80 million||View||Listen|
|2/12/2014||Q4||($0.15)||($0.29)||$23.55 million||$24.90 million||View||Listen|
Earnings Estimates for Wix.Com Ltd (NASDAQ:WIX)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.36 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $1.03 EPS
Dividend History for Wix.Com Ltd (NASDAQ:WIX)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Wix.Com Ltd (NASDAQ:WIX)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Wix.Com Ltd (NASDAQ:WIX)
Latest Headlines for Wix.Com Ltd (NASDAQ:WIX)
|Wix.com Ltd. – Value Analysis (NASDAQ:WIX) : May 22, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - May 22 at 7:41 PM
|Wix Announces Launch of SEO Wiz Tool and Google Search Console Integration - PR Newswire (press release)|
www.prnewswire.com - May 19 at 1:47 PM
|Wix.com Ltd. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bullish Manner : WIX-US : May 19, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - May 19 at 1:47 PM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Upgraded to "Hold" at Zacks Investment Research|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 17 at 9:38 AM
|Wix Announces Launch of SEO Wiz Tool and Google Search Console Integration|
finance.yahoo.com - May 17 at 8:17 AM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Given New $88.00 Price Target at CIBC|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 15 at 7:34 PM
|Edited Transcript of WIX earnings conference call or presentation 10-May-17 12:30pm GMT|
finance.yahoo.com - May 14 at 12:01 PM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Receives Buy Rating from Needham & Company LLC|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 14 at 12:32 AM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Receives "Buy" Rating from Bank of America Corp|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 12 at 8:56 PM
|Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. Reiterates Outperform Rating for Wix.Com Ltd (WIX)|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 12 at 1:38 PM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Sees Significant Increase in Short Interest|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 12 at 7:06 AM
|Wix Launches Worldwide Ambassador Program|
finance.yahoo.com - May 12 at 4:36 AM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Earns "Sector Perform" Rating from Royal Bank of Canada|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 11 at 7:16 PM
|Wix First Quarter 2017 Results Exceed Expectations as Business Continues to Accelerate – Raises Full Year 2017 Financial Outlook|
finance.yahoo.com - May 11 at 3:28 AM
|Wix.com Narrows Loss, Revenue Edges Views, Stock Rises|
finance.yahoo.com - May 11 at 3:28 AM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Announces Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.04 EPS|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 10 at 3:32 PM
|Wix.com reports 1Q loss|
finance.yahoo.com - May 10 at 9:44 AM
|Israel's Wix.com raises sales forecasts as losses narrow|
finance.yahoo.com - May 10 at 9:44 AM
|Investor Network: Wix.com Ltd. to Host Earnings Call|
finance.yahoo.com - May 10 at 9:44 AM
|Wix.com misses by $0.04, beats on revenue|
seekingalpha.com - May 10 at 1:59 AM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Rating Lowered to Sell at Zacks Investment Research|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 9 at 5:02 PM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Set to Announce Quarterly Earnings on Wednesday|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 8 at 9:22 AM
|$90.04 Million in Sales Expected for Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) This Quarter|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 5 at 1:18 PM
|Wix.Com (WIX) Receiving Somewhat Critical Press Coverage, Analysis Shows|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 4 at 2:08 PM
|Zacks: Analysts Expect Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) to Post -$0.33 Earnings Per Share|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 3 at 10:18 PM
|Wix to Present at the 45th Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference|
finance.yahoo.com - May 3 at 6:59 PM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Receives Consensus Rating of "Hold" from Analysts|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 1 at 4:40 PM
|Wix.Com (WIX) Getting Favorable Media Coverage, AlphaOne Reports|
www.americanbankingnews.com - May 1 at 12:14 PM
|Wix.Com (WIX) Receives Daily Media Impact Score of 0.31|
www.americanbankingnews.com - April 28 at 1:30 PM
|Launch of Wix Video Gives Users Unparalleled Video Capabilities - PR Newswire (press release)|
www.prnewswire.com - April 27 at 11:39 AM
|WIX.COM (WIX) Shows Strength: Stock Moves 11.7% Higher - Yahoo Finance|
finance.yahoo.com - April 27 at 11:39 AM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Downgraded by Stephens to Equal Weight|
www.americanbankingnews.com - April 27 at 9:22 AM
|WIX.COM (WIX) Shows Strength: Stock Moves 11.7% Higher|
finance.yahoo.com - April 26 at 5:15 PM
|Launch of Wix Video Gives Users Unparalleled Video Capabilities - Yahoo Finance|
finance.yahoo.com - April 26 at 8:17 AM
|Launch of Wix Video Gives Users Unparalleled Video Capabilities|
finance.yahoo.com - April 26 at 8:17 AM
|First Week of June 16th Options Trading For Wix.com (WIX)|
www.nasdaq.com - April 25 at 7:35 PM
|Wix.Com (WIX) Receives Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.31|
www.americanbankingnews.com - April 25 at 3:20 PM
|Wix.Com (WIX) Receives News Impact Rating of 0.13|
www.americanbankingnews.com - April 22 at 8:53 AM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Given Hold Rating at Royal Bank of Canada|
www.americanbankingnews.com - April 22 at 7:36 AM
|A Forensic Analysis Of WIX, A Technology Unicorn With 50-60% Downside Risk - Seeking Alpha|
seekingalpha.com - April 19 at 8:49 PM
|Wix.com to Announce First Quarter 2017 Results on May 10, 2017|
finance.yahoo.com - April 19 at 8:49 PM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Lowered to Hold at Zacks Investment Research|
www.americanbankingnews.com - April 19 at 12:00 PM
|Somewhat Positive Media Coverage Unlikely to Impact Wix.Com (WIX) Stock Price|
www.americanbankingnews.com - April 18 at 1:12 PM
|Cantor Fitzgerald Downgrades Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) to Neutral|
www.americanbankingnews.com - April 15 at 8:38 AM
|Wix.Com (WIX) Given Daily Coverage Optimism Score of 0.01|
www.americanbankingnews.com - April 15 at 7:54 AM
| Analysts Expect Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Will Announce Quarterly Sales of $90.04 Million|
www.americanbankingnews.com - April 14 at 1:38 PM
|Raymond James Downgrades Wix.com (WIX) to Market Perform Citing Valuation - StreetInsider.com|
www.streetinsider.com - April 14 at 8:12 AM
|Could Wix.com’s Rally Finally Be Coming to an End?|
finance.yahoo.com - April 14 at 8:12 AM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Receives Market Perform Rating from Raymond James Financial, Inc.|
www.americanbankingnews.com - April 13 at 9:49 AM
|Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Expected to Announce Earnings of -$0.33 Per Share|
www.americanbankingnews.com - April 12 at 4:09 PM
Wix.Com Ltd (WIX) Chart for Tuesday, May, 23, 2017