Costamare Inc. (Costamare) is an international owner of containerships. The Company provides marine transportation services by chartering its container vessels to liner operators under long, medium and short-term time charters. The Company has a fleet of approximately 70 containerships with a total capacity of over 467,000 20-foot equivalent unit (TEU), including approximately 10 newbuilds on order. The Company's fleet of vessels includes COSCO GUANGZHOU, COSCO NINGBO, COSCO YANTIAN, VANTAGE, VALOR, VALIANT and MAERSK KOBE, among others. The Company has approximately 90 subsidiaries.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Transportation
- Industry: Shipping
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: CMRE
- Previous Close: $6.07
- 50 Day Moving Average: $5.87
- 200 Day Moving Average: $7.13
- 52-Week Range: $5.07 - $11.00
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 7.73
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 7.49
- P/E Growth: -0.71
- Market Cap: $494.69M
- Outstanding Shares: 81,498,000
- Beta: 1.96
- Net Margins: 17.45%
- Return on Equity: 12.74%
- Return on Assets: 4.98%
Companies Related to Costamare:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 1.11%
- Current Ratio: 0.75%
- Quick Ratio: 0.71%
What is Costamare's stock symbol?
Costamare trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "CMRE."
How often does Costamare pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Costamare?
Costamare declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, January 4th. Shareholders of record on Monday, January 23rd will be paid a dividend of $0.10 per share on Monday, February 6th. This represents a $0.40 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 6.59%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, January 19th.
Where is Costamare's stock going? Where will Costamare's stock price be in 2017?
8 brokerages have issued 1-year target prices for Costamare's stock. Their predictions range from $5.00 to $13.00. On average, they expect Costamare's share price to reach $7.86 in the next year.
When will Costamare announce their earnings?
Costamare is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, April, 18th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Costamare stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Costamare stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Costamare Inc. operates as a containership owner chartering its vessels to liner companies. The Company deploys its containership fleet principally under multi-year time charters with leading liner companies that operate regularly scheduled routes between large commercial ports. It also provides a range of shipping services, such as technical support and maintenance, insurance consulting, financial and accounting services. Costamare Inc. is headquartered in Athens, Greece. " (2/17/2017)
- Wells Fargo & Company analysts commented, "We are upgrading CMRE to Outperform (from Market Perform) as we believe its risk-reward profile is skewed to the positive, with CMRE well positioned for valuation uplift from the Container market trough, in our view. CMRE is off 63% (vs. the S&P 500 up 0.2%) over the past 18 months as the stock has faced significant downward pressure from liquidity risk, rechartering risk, counterparty risk, a dividend cut, and a soft rechartering outlook amid the containership trough. Given that significant equity downside (to 0.4x NAV), we believe CMRE is an attractive container recovery play, while we also believe the severity of its headwinds should gradually ease over time, with CMRE making a number of recent moves to reposition its intermediate-term liquidity and stabilize its balance sheet. While we remain broadly cautious around global containerized trade, we think Street expectations have generally fallen to match that outlook, with the risk/reward associated with a bottoming outlook potentially skewed to the upside, at least longer-term. We effectively think CMRE has most of its bad news priced into it at this point, and while continued pressure within its peer group or a more substantive outline for a border tax regime still linger as potential headwinds (particularly the latter), we think the longer-term recover potential outweighs them, and we reiterate our Outperform rating with a valuation range of $8-9/share." (2/13/2017)
J P Morgan Chase & Co analysts commented, "The company also announced it refinanced $360 million of bullet payments that were due in Q2 and Q3/2018. While there are still two smaller bullet payments in 2018, the fact that these refinancing were down well ahead of the maturities gives us confidence that the remaining refinancing should be relatively routine." (10/5/2016)
Who owns Costamare stock?
Costamare's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include State Street Corp (0.53%), Two Sigma Investments LP (0.46%), Russell Investments Group Ltd. (0.38%), Guggenheim Capital LLC (0.35%), Numeric Investors LLC (0.27%) and Horizon Kinetics LLC (0.20%).
Who bought Costamare stock? Who is buying Costamare stock?
Costamare's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Two Sigma Investments LP, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Numeric Investors LLC, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Guggenheim Capital LLC, Oxford Asset Management, GSA Capital Partners LLP and Horizon Kinetics LLC.
How do I buy Costamare stock?
Shares of Costamare can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Costamare stock cost?
One share of Costamare stock can currently be purchased for approximately $6.07.