About Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI)
Darden Restaurants, Inc. is a full-service restaurant company. The Company owned and operated 1,536 restaurants through its subsidiaries in the United States and Canada, as of May 29, 2016. The Company's segments include Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Fine Dining (which includes The Capital Grille, and Eddie V's Prime Seafood and Wildfish Seafood Grille (Eddie V's)) and Other Business (which includes Yard House, Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze, consumer-packaged goods and franchise revenues). As of May 29, 2016, the Company also had 50 restaurants operated by independent third parties pursuant to area development and franchise agreements. Olive Garden's menu includes a range of authentic Italian foods featuring fresh ingredients and a selection of imported Italian wines. LongHorn Steakhouse restaurants feature a range of menu items, including fresh steaks and chicken, as well as salmon, shrimp, ribs, pork chops, burgers and prime rib.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Retail/Wholesale
- Industry: Restaurants & Bars
- Sub-Industry: Restaurants
- Symbol: NYSE:DRI
- CUSIP: 23719410
- Web: www.conagrabrands.com
- Market Cap: $10.24 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 123,673,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $80.82
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $85.25
- 52 Week Range: $60.97 - $95.22
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 21.43
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 16.96
- P/E Growth: 1.59
- Annual Revenue: $7.39 billion
- Price / Sales: 1.39
- Book Value: $16.65 per share
- Price / Book: 4.97
- Annual Dividend: $2.52
- Dividend Yield: 3.1%
- EBITDA: $975.9 million
- Net Margins: 6.60%
- Return on Equity: 26.06%
- Return on Assets: 10.47%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.45%
- Current Ratio: 0.38%
- Quick Ratio: 0.24%
- Average Volume: 1.89 million shs.
- Beta: 0.24
- Short Ratio: 4.87
Frequently Asked Questions for Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI)
What is Darden Restaurants' stock symbol?
Darden Restaurants trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "DRI."
How often does Darden Restaurants pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Darden Restaurants?
Darden Restaurants announced a quarterly dividend on Thursday, September 21st. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, October 10th will be paid a dividend of $0.63 per share on Wednesday, November 1st. This represents a $2.52 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 3.04%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, October 6th. View Darden Restaurants' Dividend History.
How were Darden Restaurants' earnings last quarter?
Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE:DRI) released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, September, 26th. The company reported $0.99 earnings per share for the quarter, meeting the consensus estimate of $0.99. The business had revenue of $1.94 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.93 billion. Darden Restaurants had a return on equity of 26.06% and a net margin of 6.60%. The business's revenue for the quarter was up 12.9% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned $0.88 EPS. View Darden Restaurants' Earnings History.
When will Darden Restaurants make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has Darden Restaurants issued on next quarter's earnings?
Darden Restaurants updated its FY18 earnings guidance on Tuesday, September, 26th. The company provided EPS guidance of 4.38-4.50 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $4.47. The company issued revenue guidance of +11.5-13.0% to ~$7.99-8.10 billion, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $8.03 billion.
Where is Darden Restaurants' stock going? Where will Darden Restaurants' stock price be in 2017?
24 equities research analysts have issued 1 year price objectives for Darden Restaurants' shares. Their forecasts range from $69.00 to $100.00. On average, they anticipate Darden Restaurants' stock price to reach $87.29 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Darden Restaurants.
What are analysts saying about Darden Restaurants stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Darden Restaurants stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Darden posted solid first-quarter fiscal 2018 results with the bottom and the top line surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate. In fact, the reported quarter marked the 12th successive earnings beat for the company. Going forward, various sales initiatives and technology-driven moves are expected to boost the top line. Additionally, efforts to attract guests at Olive Garden, LongHorn and other units, along with the cost saving measures are encouraging. However, Darden’s shares underperformed its industry in the past six months. A soft consumer spending environment might keep comps under pressure, while rising labor costs and a non-franchised business model are likely to dampen the company’s profits, moving ahead." (10/17/2017)
- 2. Robert W. Baird analysts commented, "compelling entry point." The firm's David Tarantino upgrades Darden's stock rating from Neutral to Outperform with an unchanged $94 price target.Darden's stock has lost more than 15 percent over the past three months, which makes its current valuation more attractive, Tarantino explained in his upgrade note. Specifically, the stock's current next-twelve-months (NTM) EV/EBITDA and P/E multiples are sitting 4–9 percent below their respective one year averages.While many investors are likely concerned with Darden's same-store sales outlook in the struggling casual dining industry, the company is well positioned to deliver above-average performance, the analyst noted. In fact, Darden can perform well in the restaurant sector even if overall industry trends don't improve — although it would likely imply upside to estimates.Meanwhile, management remains focused on simplifying its operations, which lead to a better service and execution and also improve the value proposition of its brands through scale advantages and quality upgrades."We believe further evidence of solid top- and bottom-line fundamentals in upcoming periods can lead to improved investor sentiment and support a return to higher valuation metrics on the shares following the recent pullback," (9/27/2017)
- 3. Maxim Group analysts commented, "We maintain our Hold rating on Darden Restaurants (DRI), though raise our price target to $90, from $87 ahead of the release of F4Q17 (May) earnings on Tuesday, June 27." (6/21/2017)
- 4. Wells Fargo & Company analysts commented, "Olive Garden's healthy share gains persist, but we remain on the sideline with DRI shares trading at almost 9.5x EBITDA and now incrementally levered (through the Cheddar's acquisition) to a structurally challenged casual dining segment. DRI reported F3Q EPS of $1.32, +9% Y/Y and above the $1.27 Street estimate. Blended SSS were +0.9%, handily outpacing the +0.3% Street number. By concept, the core Olive Garden posted +1.4% SSS, ahead of the Street estimate and in line with the 400bps of average SSS outperformance (vs the casual dining peer group) seen over the last 4 quarters. LongHorn's SSS were +0.2%, ahead of the -0.1% Street estimate and just above the 250bps outperformance seen over the last 4 quarters. The FY17 EPS guidance range was increased to $3.95-4.00 from $3.87-3.94 (Street at $3.94) with a minor bump in EPS driven by (based on our model) a more modest level of labor cost pressure. Raising FY17E EPS to $4.00 from $3.95 and FY18E to $4.32 from $4.24. Model does not reflect potential acquisition accretion." (3/28/2017)
- 5. Canaccord Genuity analysts commented, "We recently hosted an investor dinner with Darden Restaurants’ management team: Gene Lee (President & CEO), Rick Cardenas (CFO), David George (President of Olive Garden), Todd Burrowes (President of LongHorn Steakhouse) and Kevin Kalicak (IR). Following the meeting, we are increasingly confident in our BUY thesis. While the industry backdrop remains challenging given the slowdown in restaurant sales and labor inflation, we remain confident in DRI’s ability to drive continued market share gains via an improved guest experience, off-premise, menu innovation and Olive Garden remodels." (1/12/2017)
Who are some of Darden Restaurants' key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Darden Restaurants include Restaurant Brands International (QSR), Whitbread plc (WTB), Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL), Papa John's International (PZZA), Bloomin' Brands (BLMN), Greene King plc (GNK), Greggs plc (GRG), Shake Shack (SHAK), Mitchells & Butlers plc (MAB), Denny's Corporation (DENN), DineEquity (DIN), Biglari Holdings (BH), Young & Co.'s Brewery plc (YNGA), Marston's PLC (MARS), Restaurant Group PLC (RTN), Young & Co.'s Brewery plc (YNGN), Fuller, Smith & Turner plc (FSTA) and Fiesta Restaurant Group (FRGI).
Who are Darden Restaurants' key executives?
Darden Restaurants' management team includes the folowing people:
- Charles M. Sonsteby, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Eugene I. Lee Jr., President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Ricardo Cardenas, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Todd A. Burrowes, President - LongHorn Steakhouse
- David C. George, President - Olive Garden and Executive Vice President
- Sarah H. King, Chief Human Resource Officer, Vice President
- Matthew R. Broad, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary
- John W. Madonna, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Margaret Shan Atkins, Independent Director
- Bradley D. Blum, Independent Director
Who owns Darden Restaurants stock?
Darden Restaurants' stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include APG Asset Management N.V. (1.91%), Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V. (1.07%), PGGM Investments (0.43%), Shell Asset Management Co. (0.04%), State Treasurer State of Michigan (0.03%) and Assenagon Asset Management S.A. (0.03%). Company insiders that own Darden Restaurants stock include Alan N Stillman, Danielle L Kirgan, David C George, Eugene I Lee Jr, Eugene I Lee, Jr, James P Fogarty and Jeffrey C Smith. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Darden Restaurants.
Who sold Darden Restaurants stock? Who is selling Darden Restaurants stock?
Darden Restaurants' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including State Treasurer State of Michigan, Meeder Asset Management Inc., First Financial Bank Trust Division and Juncture Wealth Strategies LLC. Company insiders that have sold Darden Restaurants stock in the last year include David C George and Eugene I Lee Jr. View Insider Buying and Selling for Darden Restaurants.
Who bought Darden Restaurants stock? Who is buying Darden Restaurants stock?
Darden Restaurants' stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including APG Asset Management N.V., Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V., Assenagon Asset Management S.A., Shell Asset Management Co., PGGM Investments, Alpha Windward LLC, Exane Derivatives and LS Investment Advisors LLC. View Insider Buying and Selling for Darden Restaurants.
How do I buy Darden Restaurants stock?
Shares of Darden Restaurants can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Darden Restaurants' stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Darden Restaurants (NYSE DRI)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Darden Restaurants and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Darden Restaurants stock can currently be purchased for approximately $82.77.
Consensus Ratings for Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||1 Sell Rating, 14 Hold Ratings, 9 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Hold (Score: 2.33)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$87.29 (5.46% upside)|Consensus Price Target History for Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI)
Analysts' Ratings History for Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI)
(Data available from 10/22/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|10/19/2017||BMO Capital Markets||Set Price Target||Hold||$85.00 -> $80.00||N/A|
|10/17/2017||Argus||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||$88.00||N/A|
|10/13/2017||Longbow Research||Initiated Coverage||Neutral||N/A|
|10/2/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Initiated Coverage||Buy -> Buy||$92.00||Low|
|10/2/2017||Citigroup Inc.||Lower Price Target||Buy||$105.00 -> $90.00||Low|
|9/28/2017||Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||$100.00||Low|
|9/27/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$90.00 -> $82.00||Medium|
|9/27/2017||Stephens||Lower Price Target||Equal Weight -> Outperform||$95.00 -> $80.00||Low|
|9/27/2017||Morgan Stanley||Reiterated Rating||Equal Weight||$93.00 -> $88.00||Low|
|9/27/2017||Credit Suisse Group||Lower Price Target||Neutral||$85.00 -> $82.00||Low|
|9/27/2017||Wells Fargo & Company||Lower Price Target||Market Perform||$90.00 -> $84.00||Low|
|9/27/2017||Canaccord Genuity||Reiterated Rating||Buy -> Buy||$97.00||Low|
|9/27/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Lower Price Target||Sector Perform||$96.00 -> $90.00||Low|
|9/27/2017||Maxim Group||Upgrade||Hold -> Buy||$90.00 -> $93.00||Low|
|9/27/2017||Robert W. Baird||Upgrade||Neutral -> Outperform||$94.00||Medium|
|7/24/2017||Raymond James Financial, Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Market Perform||Low|
|6/30/2017||Bank of America Corporation||Boost Price Target||Underperform||$80.00 -> $85.00||Low|
|6/28/2017||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||$82.00 -> $93.00||Low|
|6/28/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Boost Price Target||Hold||$84.00 -> $94.00||Low|
|6/28/2017||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Reiterated Rating||Neutral||$81.00 -> $87.00||Low|
|3/29/2017||BTIG Research||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||Low|
|2/6/2017||KeyCorp||Reiterated Rating||Overweight -> Buy||$80.00||N/A|
|12/7/2016||Sanford C. Bernstein||Reiterated Rating||Market Perform||$69.00||N/A|
|12/1/2016||Guggenheim||Upgrade||Neutral -> Buy||N/A|
|10/5/2016||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||Lower Price Target||Neutral||$70.00 -> $67.00||N/A|
|8/25/2016||Piper Jaffray Companies||Reiterated Rating||Overweight||$76.00||N/A|
|6/23/2016||Tigress Financial||Upgrade||Neutral -> Buy||N/A|
|5/16/2016||Sterne Agee CRT||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
|4/6/2016||Barclays PLC||Lower Price Target||Overweight||$81.00 -> $80.00||N/A|
Earnings History for Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI)Earnings History by Quarter for Darden Restaurants (NYSE DRI)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|9/26/2017||Q1 2018||$0.99||$0.99||$1.93 billion||$1.94 billion||View||N/A|
|6/27/2017||Q4 17||$1.15||$1.18||$1.86 billion||$1.94 billion||View||N/A|
|3/27/2017||Q3 17||$1.27||$1.32||$1.87 billion||$1.88 billion||View||N/A|
|12/20/2016||Q217||$0.64||$0.64||$1.65 billion||$1.64 billion||View||N/A|
|10/4/2016||Q117||$0.82||$0.88||$1.72 billion||$1.71 billion||View||N/A|
|6/30/2016||Q416||$1.08||$1.10||$1.81 billion||$1.79 billion||View||Listen|
|4/5/2016||Q316||$1.19||$1.21||$1.84 billion||$1.85 billion||View||N/A|
|12/18/2015||Q216||$0.42||$0.54||$1.63 billion||$1.61 billion||View||N/A|
|9/22/2015||Q116||$0.58||$0.68||$1.68 billion||$1.69 billion||View||Listen|
|6/23/2015||Q415||$0.93||$1.08||$1.87 billion||$1.88 billion||View||N/A|
|3/20/2015||Q315||$0.84||$0.99||$1.74 billion||$1.73 billion||View||N/A|
|12/16/2014||Q215||$0.27||$0.28||$1.55 billion||$1.56 billion||View||N/A|
|9/12/2014||Q115||$0.32||$0.32||$1.60 billion||$1.60 billion||View||N/A|
|6/20/2014||Q414||$0.94||$0.55||$2.33 billion||$2.32 billion||View||N/A|
|3/21/2014||Q314||$0.82||$0.82||$2.26 billion||$2.23 billion||View||N/A|
|12/19/2013||Q2||$0.21||$0.15||$2.07 billion||$2.05 billion||View||Listen|
|9/20/2013||Q114||$0.70||$0.53||$2.20 billion||$2.16 billion||View||N/A|
|6/21/2013||Q4 2013||$1.04||$1.01||$2.27 billion||$2.30 billion||View||N/A|
|3/22/2013||Q3 2013||$1.01||$1.02||$2.26 billion||$2.26 billion||View||N/A|
|12/20/2012||Q2 2013||$0.26||$0.26||$1.95 billion||$1.96 billion||View||N/A|
|9/21/2012||Q113||$0.84||$0.85||$2.03 billion||$2.03 billion||View||N/A|
|12/20/2010||$0.54||$0.54||$1.73 billion||$1.73 billion||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $3.92
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $4.46
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Current Dividend Information for Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI)
|Dividend Growth:||0.30% (3 Year Average)|
|Payout Ratio:||65.12% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
56.76% (Based on This Year's Estimates)
51.64% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
Dividend History by Quarter for Darden Restaurants (NYSE DRI)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.63%Insider Trades by Quarter for Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 89.56%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|6/29/2017||Eugene I Lee Jr||Insider||Sell||93,125||$91.58||$8,528,387.50|| |
|4/3/2017||David C George||Insider||Sell||84,283||$83.13||$7,006,445.79|| |
|3/31/2017||Eugene I Lee Jr||Insider||Sell||98,124||$83.19||$8,162,935.56|| |
|10/11/2016||Danielle L Kirgan||SVP||Sell||8,780||$62.47||$548,486.60|| |
|10/10/2016||Danielle L Kirgan||SVP||Sell||28,127||$62.47||$1,757,093.69|| |
|7/7/2016||James P Fogarty||Director||Buy||3,000||$61.70||$185,100.00|| |
|4/12/2016||Alan N Stillman||Director||Sell||2,000||$63.50||$127,000.00|| |
|3/18/2016||Jeffrey C Smith||Director||Sell||63,859||$67.94||$4,338,580.46|| |
|3/14/2016||Jeffrey C Smith||Director||Sell||370,566||$67.71||$25,091,023.86|| |
|3/9/2016||Jeffrey C Smith||Director||Sell||315,575||$66.82||$21,086,721.50|| |
|3/8/2016||Jeffrey C Smith||Director||Sell||5,852||$65.17||$381,374.84|| |
|3/7/2016||Jeffrey C Smith||Director||Sell||135,996||$65.16||$8,861,499.36|| |
|3/3/2016||Jeffrey C Smith||Director||Sell||320,298||$64.65||$20,707,265.70|| |
|2/29/2016||Jeffrey C Smith||Director||Sell||303,206||$63.95||$19,390,023.70|| |
|2/24/2016||Jeffrey C Smith||Director||Sell||166,483||$63.02||$10,491,758.66|| |
|2/23/2016||Jeffrey C Smith||Director||Sell||5,065||$63.79||$323,096.35|| |
|2/22/2016||Jeffrey C Smith||Director||Sell||164,200||$62.15||$10,205,030.00|| |
|2/1/2016||Jeffrey C Smith||Director||Sell||320,000||$63.42||$20,294,400.00|| |
|1/26/2016||Jeffrey C Smith||Director||Sell||700,000||$62.00||$43,400,000.00|| |
|1/11/2016||Jeffrey C Smith||Director||Sell||1,300,000||$62.50||$81,250,000.00|| |
|12/22/2015||David C. George||insider||Sell||40,008||$63.78||$2,551,710.24|| |
|12/22/2015||Eugene I. Lee, Jr.||CEO||Sell||111,695||$63.60||$7,103,802.00|| |
|9/25/2015||James P Fogarty||Director||Buy||2,900||$70.50||$204,450.00|| |
|7/23/2015||C Bradford Richmond||SVP||Sell||15,620||$75.09||$1,172,905.80|| |
|7/22/2015||Valerie L Insignares||Insider||Sell||5,090||$74.12||$377,270.80|| |
|7/16/2015||C Bradford Richmond||SVP||Sell||15,000||$72.90||$1,093,500.00|| |
|6/26/2015||David C George||Insider||Sell||11,768||$71.46||$840,941.28|| |
|4/7/2015||Eugene I Lee Jr||CEO||Buy||7,600||$66.29||$503,804.00|| |
|3/27/2015||Valerie L Insignares||Insider||Sell||20,107||$68.57||$1,378,736.99|| |
|3/24/2015||C Bradford Richmond||CFO||Sell||66,863||$69.69||$4,659,682.47|| |
|3/24/2015||R. Lothrop David||SVP||Sell||18,266||$69.42||$1,268,025.72|| |
|1/28/2015||C Bradford Richmond||CFO||Sell||1,808||$62.00||$112,096.00|| |
|12/29/2014||R. Lothrop David||SVP||Sell||9,239||$58.75||$542,791.25|| |
|12/22/2014||C Bradford Richmond||CFO||Sell||5,137||$57.67||$296,250.79|| |
|10/28/2014||C Bradford Richmond||CFO||Sell||31,735||$52.06||$1,652,124.10|| |
|10/28/2014||Robert S Mcadam||SVP||Sell||31,762||$52.02||$1,652,259.24|| |
|10/28/2014||Valerie L Insignares||Insider||Sell||30,000||$52.00||$1,560,000.00|| |
|10/23/2014||R. Lothrop David||SVP||Sell||11,250||$50.29||$565,762.50|| |
|8/1/2014||Daisy Ng||SVP||Sell||12,500||$46.53||$581,625.00|| |
|1/8/2014||Cornelius Mcgillicudy III||Director||Sell||3,000||$51.92||$155,760.00|| |
|1/3/2014||Salli Setta||Insider||Sell||20,900||$53.43||$1,116,687.00|| |
|12/23/2013||C Bradford Richmond||CFO||Sell||20,750||$54.44||$1,129,630.00|| |
|12/23/2013||Clarence Otis, Jr.||CEO||Sell||52,500||$53.88||$2,828,700.00|| |
|10/18/2013||C Bradford Richmond||CFO||Sell||6,310||$52.02||$328,246.20|| |
|10/17/2013||Valerie L Insignares||Insider||Sell||10,800||$50.00||$540,000.00|| |
|10/15/2013||David C George||Insider||Sell||27,299||$51.06||$1,393,886.94|| |
|10/15/2013||Maria Sastre||Director||Sell||3,000||$51.06||$153,180.00|| |
|10/11/2013||David Pickens||Insider||Sell||31,500||$49.66||$1,564,290.00|| |
|7/18/2013||Kim A Lopdrup||SVP||Sell||63,000||$50.01||$3,150,630.00|| |
|1/11/2013||William M Lewis Jr||Director||Buy||11,000||$44.91||$494,010.00|| |
|10/2/2012||James J Buettgen||CMO||Sell||65,288||$55.43||$3,618,913.84|| |
Headline Trends for Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI)
Latest Headlines for Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chart for Sunday, October, 22, 2017