NYSEARCA:PRF - Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $111.89 -1.96 (-1.72 %) (As of 05/23/2019 03:28 PM ET)Previous Close$113.85Today's Range$111.80 - $113.3852-Week Range$95.29 - $121.13Volume7,655 shsAverage Volume130,447 shsMarket Capitalization$5.29 billionP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield2.05%BetaN/A ProfileChartHeadlinesOptions ChainSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive PRF News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for PRF and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Invesco Fund NameInvesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:PRF Inception Date12/19/2005 Fund ManagerPeter Hubbard, Michael Jeanette, Tony Seisser, Jonathan Nixon WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkFTSE RAFI US 1000 Index CategorySize and Style FocusLarge Cap Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$5.39 billion Average Daily Volume$116,144.30 Discount/Premium-0.02% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.29% Other Expenses0.12% Total Expenses0.41% Fee Waiver-0.02% Net Expenses0.39%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation AdvisorInvesco Capital Management LLC CustodianThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation DistributorInvesco Distributors, Inc. Transfer AgentThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Trustee Lead Market MakerIMC Chicago Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF (NYSEARCA:PRF) Frequently Asked Questions What is Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF's stock symbol? Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "PRF." Has Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? News stories about PRF stock have been trending somewhat positive on Thursday, according to InfoTrie. The research firm identifies positive and negative news coverage by analyzing more than six thousand blog and news sources. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF earned a media sentiment score of 0.7 on InfoTrie's scale. They also assigned media stories about the company a news buzz of 7.0 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is likely to have an effect on the company's share price in the near future. What other stocks do shareholders of Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF own? Based on aggregate information from My MarketBeat watchlists, some companies that other Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF investors own include First Trust NYSE Arca Biotechnology Index Fund (FBT), Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA), Gulfport Energy (GPOR), Editas Medicine (EDIT), DexCom (DXCM), Crispr Therapeutics (CRSP), First Trust Nasdaq Cybersecurity ETF (CIBR), Celgene (CELG), Biogen (BIIB) and Baidu (BIDU). How do I buy shares of Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF? Shares of PRF can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF's stock price today? One share of PRF stock can currently be purchased for approximately $111.89. How big of a company is Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF? Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF has a market capitalization of $5.29 billion. MarketBeat Community Rating for Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF (NYSEARCA PRF)Community Ranking: 2.1 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 21 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 30 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 51MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Invesco FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe PRF will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe PRF will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 5/23/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: Do Tariffs Work? Receive Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades Daily Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of analysts' upgrades, downgrades and new coverage with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.