About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems, Inc. (EPAM) is a provider of software engineering solutions and information technology services. The Company's service offerings include Software Product Development Services, Custom Application Development Services, Application Testing Services, Enterprise Application Platforms, Application Maintenance and Support, and Infrastructure Management Services. The Company offers its solutions and services to industries, such as software and technology, financial services, media and entertainment, travel and hospitality, retail, energy, life sciences, healthcare, telecommunications and government. It provides Software Product Development Services to independent software vendors, and technology companies. It offers Custom Application Development Services to businesses with application development needs. The Company offers Application Testing Services across various technology platforms and industry verticals.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Information Technology Services
- Sub-Industry: IT Consulting & Other Services
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: EPAM
- CUSIP: 29414B10
- Previous Close: $70.24
- 50 Day Moving Average: $65.45
- 200 Day Moving Average: $65.88
- 52-Week Range: $54.53 - $78.40
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 37.56
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 17.34
- P/E Growth: 1.20
- Market Cap: $3.59B
- Outstanding Shares: 51,097,000
- Beta: 1.22
- Net Margins: 9.23%
- Return on Equity: 12.66%
- Return on Assets: 10.35%
Companies Related to EPAM Systems:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.04%
- Current Ratio: 5.19%
- Quick Ratio: 5.19%
What is EPAM Systems' stock symbol?
EPAM Systems trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "EPAM."
Where is EPAM Systems' stock going? Where will EPAM Systems' stock price be in 2017?
8 brokerages have issued 12 month target prices for EPAM Systems' shares. Their forecasts range from $70.00 to $89.00. On average, they anticipate EPAM Systems' stock price to reach $79.81 in the next twelve months.
When will EPAM Systems announce their earnings?
EPAM Systems is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, May, 3rd 2017.
What are analysts saying about EPAM Systems stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about EPAM Systems stock:
- Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "We maintain our Overweight rating on EPAM and raise our PT to $78 from $68. We believe the company is well-positioned at the heart of the Digital movement to address the outsourcing needs of the European market and to mine revenues from its current customer base. EPAM reported quarterly results above Street estimates and maintained strong growth of over 20%, as Digital continues to drive demand. Utilization was up from the prior period, when the metric declined as capacity was being built to meet anticipated demand. We believe the risk/reward is appealing at present levels given the valuation for Digital companies." (2/17/2017)
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "EPAM reported 4Q results that exceeded expectations on revenue, but narrowly missed on EPS. While the Financial Services vertical lagged this quarter due to top customer weakness, there are signs of stabilization going forward that should be beneficial to utilization and gross margin. EPAM introduced guidance for FY17 and 1Q17 that is largely in-line with expectations, and we view the 23% Y/Y constant currency growth outlook for FY17 as encouraging given recent cyclical headwinds in the industry. We believe that the risk-reward remains favorable with the stock trading at approximately 18x ex-cash our FY18 EPS estimate, and we reiterate our BUY rating. Our new $82 target is 20x our FY18 EPS." (2/16/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "EPAM Systems, Inc. is an IT services provider engaged in providing software product development services, software engineering and custom development solutions. Its software product development services include product research, design and prototyping, product development, component design and integration. Its custom application development services comprise business and technical requirements analysis, solution architecture creation and validation, development, component design and integration. The Company also provides application testing services consisting of software application testing, testing for enterprise IT, and consulting services. It serves banking, financial services, business information, media, travel and hospitality, retail, energy, telecommunications, automotive, manufacturing, life sciences industries and the government. EPAM Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Newtown, Pennsylvania. " (11/10/2016)
Who owns EPAM Systems stock?
EPAM Systems' stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include FMR LLC (6.03%), Aberdeen Asset Management PLC UK (3.07%), State Street Corp (1.73%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.79%), Southpoint Capital Advisors LP (0.78%) and Russell Investments Group Ltd. (0.67%). Company insiders that own EPAM Systems stock include Anthony J Conte, Balazs Fejes, Ginger Mosier, Karl Robb and Richard Michael Mayoras.
Who sold EPAM Systems stock? Who is selling EPAM Systems stock?
EPAM Systems' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Franklin Resources Inc., Southpoint Capital Advisors LP, Allianz Asset Management AG, Loomis Sayles & Co. L P, Aberdeen Asset Management PLC UK, Century Capital Management LLC, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP and FMR LLC. Company insiders that have sold EPAM Systems stock in the last year include Anthony J Conte, Balazs Fejes and Richard Michael Mayoras.
Who bought EPAM Systems stock? Who is buying EPAM Systems stock?
EPAM Systems' stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Russell Investments Group Ltd., Alyeska Investment Group L.P., Elkfork Partners LLC, Renaissance Technologies LLC, GSA Capital Partners LLP, Artisan Partners Limited Partnership, Flinton Capital Management LLC and State Street Corp.
How do I buy EPAM Systems stock?
Shares of EPAM Systems can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of EPAM Systems stock cost?
One share of EPAM Systems stock can currently be purchased for approximately $70.24.