| February 20th | 2020 10:01AM
A diminished Victoria's Secret is sold
NEW YORK (AP) — Victoria's Secret, beset by falling sales and uncomfortable questions about a billionaire founder who has run the company for five decades, is being sold.
The company's owner, L Brands, said that the private-equity firm Sycamore Brands will buy 55% of Victoria's Secret for about $525 million. The Columbus, Ohio company will keep the remaining 45% stake.