About Columbus McKinnon Corporation
Columbus McKinnon Corporation is a global designer, manufacturer and marketer of hoists, actuators, cranes, rigging tools, digital power control systems, and other material handling products serving various commercial and industrial end user markets. The Company's products include various electric, air-powered, lever, and hand hoists, hoist trolleys, winches, industrial crane systems, such as steel bridge, gantry and jib cranes and aluminum work station cranes; alloy and carbon steel chain; forged attachments, such as hooks, shackles, textile slings, clamps, logging tools and load binders; mechanical and electromechanical actuators and rotary unions; below-the-hook special purpose lifters and tire shredders; power and motion control systems, such as alternate current (AC) and direct current (DC) drive systems, radio remote controls, push button pendant stations, brakes, and collision avoidance and power delivery subsystems.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Industrial Products
- Industry: Farm & Construction Machinery
- Sub-Industry: Industrial Machinery
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: CMCO
- CUSIP: 19933310
- Previous Close: $25.91
- 50 Day Moving Average: $27.06
- 200 Day Moving Average: $22.31
- 52-Week Range: $13.31 - $29.23
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 26.99
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 15.80
- P/E Growth: 2.08
- Market Cap: $524.60M
- Outstanding Shares: 20,247,000
- Beta: 1.66
- Net Margins: 3.22%
- Return on Equity: 8.94%
- Return on Assets: 3.50%
Companies Related to Columbus McKinnon Corporation:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.76%
- Current Ratio: 2.72%
- Quick Ratio: 1.54%
What is Columbus McKinnon Corporation's stock symbol?
Columbus McKinnon Corporation trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "CMCO."
How often does Columbus McKinnon Corporation pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Columbus McKinnon Corporation?
Columbus McKinnon Corporation declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, January 24th. Shareholders of record on Friday, February 10th will be given a dividend of $0.04 per share on Monday, February 20th. This represents a $0.16 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 0.62%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, February 8th.
Where is Columbus McKinnon Corporation's stock going? Where will Columbus McKinnon Corporation's stock price be in 2017?
2 brokerages have issued 1-year price objectives for Columbus McKinnon Corporation's shares. Their forecasts range from $30.00 to $35.00. On average, they expect Columbus McKinnon Corporation's share price to reach $32.50 in the next year.
When will Columbus McKinnon Corporation announce their earnings?
Columbus McKinnon Corporation is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Thursday, January, 26th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Columbus McKinnon Corporation stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Columbus McKinnon Corporation stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Columbus McKinnon, is a broad-line designer, manufacturer and supplier of sophisticated material handling products and integrated material handling solutions that are widely distributed to industrial and consumer markets worldwide. The Company's material handling products are sold, omestically and internationally, principally to third party distributors and, to a lesser extent, directly to manufacturers and other end-users. The Company's integrated material handling solutions businesses deal directly with end-users. " (2/7/2017)
- Seaport Global Securities analysts commented, "We are upgrading CMCO to Buy (from Neutral), with a new price target of $30 (from $24). Much of our renewed optimism stems from the purchase of Stahl from Konecranes; we believe the purchase price amounts to less than 8x trailing EBITDA vs. recent comps at ~10x. After the announcement of the Stahl deal, CMCO announced an equity offering that eliminated the company's need to issue high-coupon debt, and FY 2018 (beginning 4/1/17) EPS accretion expectations (now $0.30 for FY 2018) were increased by ~2.5x, yet the stock is trading at the same price as before this announcement. We believe investors are currently valuing the pro forma combined company at 7.0x-7.5x EV/EBITDA (including synergies), whereas the rest of the sector is trading at ~9.5x. While a discount may be appropriate given the debt surrounding the deal, the current discount may be too severe; the pro forma combined company is expected to reduce debt by ~$100MM by the end of FY 2019, resulting in a more-reasonable 2.5x net debt-to-EBITDA. Our new price target values the pro forma combined entity at ~8.0x. With respect to CMCO's core business, some of the macro indicators that serve as a leading indicator for CMCO (such as capacity utilization) do not appear to have recovered, but could be in a bottoming phase, given increasing oil & gas budgets and a strong PMI New Orders Index. We currently assume volume increases of 2.5% for FY 2018, but this could prove conservative, especially later in the FY." (1/23/2017)
Who owns Columbus McKinnon Corporation stock?
Columbus McKinnon Corporation's stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (5.50%), Skyline Asset Management LP (3.20%), State Street Corp (1.65%), Numeric Investors LLC (1.43%), Forest Hill Capital LLC (1.00%) and Royce & Associates LP (0.87%). Company insiders that own Columbus McKinnon Corporation stock include Alan S Korman and Richard A Steinberg.
Who sold Columbus McKinnon Corporation stock? Who is selling Columbus McKinnon Corporation stock?
Columbus McKinnon Corporation's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Royce & Associates LP, Cornercap Investment Counsel Inc., Skyline Asset Management LP, Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. NY and Barrow Hanley Mewhinney & Strauss LLC.
Who bought Columbus McKinnon Corporation stock? Who is buying Columbus McKinnon Corporation stock?
Columbus McKinnon Corporation's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Numeric Investors LLC, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Putnam Investments LLC, Systematic Financial Management LP, Martingale Asset Management L P, Russell Investments Group Ltd., O Shaughnessy Asset Management LLC and Two Sigma Investments LP.
How do I buy Columbus McKinnon Corporation stock?
Shares of Columbus McKinnon Corporation can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Columbus McKinnon Corporation stock cost?
One share of Columbus McKinnon Corporation stock can currently be purchased for approximately $25.91.