About Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited is a global pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing, producing and marketing generic medicines and a portfolio of specialty medicines. The Company operates through two segments: Generic medicines and Specialty medicines. It has a global portfolio of approximately 1,000 molecules. Its central nervous system (CNS) portfolio includes Copaxone for the treatment of multiple sclerosis, Azilect for the treatment of the symptoms of Parkinson's disease and Nuvigil for the treatment of sleep disorders, as well as several therapies for the treatment of pain care. Its main respiratory medicines include ProAir hydrofluoroalkane, QVAR and Duoresp Spiromax. Its oncology portfolio includes Treanda, Trisenox, Granix Synribo in the United States and Lonquex, Tevagrastim/Ratiograstim, Myocet, Trisenox and Eporatio outside the United States. Its women's health portfolio includes ParaGard, Plan B One-Step OTC/Rx (levonorgestrel) and Zoely.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Other
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: TEVA
- Previous Close: $35.82
- 50 Day Moving Average: $34.26
- 200 Day Moving Average: $41.64
- 52-Week Range: $1,014,990,000.00 - $31.90
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 505.43
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 7.34
- P/E Growth: 3.02
- Market Cap: $35.91B
- Outstanding Shares: 1,014,990,000
- Beta: 0.58
- Net Margins: 1.50%
- Return on Equity: 17.46%
- Return on Assets: 7.32%
Companies Related to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.99%
- Current Ratio: 0.90%
- Quick Ratio: 0.62%
What is Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's stock symbol?
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "TEVA."
How often does Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd?
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd declared a quarterly dividend on Monday, February 13th. Investors of record on Thursday, March 2nd will be given a dividend of $0.34 per share on Monday, March 20th. This represents a $1.36 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 3.84%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, February 28th.
Where is Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's stock going? Where will Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's stock price be in 2017?
26 brokerages have issued 1 year price targets for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's shares. Their forecasts range from $27.00 to $80.00. On average, they expect Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's stock price to reach $48.13 in the next twelve months.
What are analysts saying about Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd stock:
- RBC Capital Markets analysts commented, "TEVA reported 4Q above Street expectations and reaffirmed 2017 guidance with some further color around the year. The bull case in TEVA lacks conviction and change is needed. We look to CEO search/ strategic review, potential for break-up, and potential upside from generic Copaxone surprise as opportunity but near-term confidence remains low. No change to PT but EPS moves lower to reflect greater competitive pressures." (2/14/2017)
- Maxim Group analysts commented, "This morning, Teva reported 4Q16 and full year results; total quarterly revenues were $6.5B, up 16.7% sequentially. Revenues breakdown: $3.7B from the generic business (now includes the OTC revenues), representing a 28% increase from $2.9B in 3Q16, mainly due to the accretion of Actavis business. Specialty medicine revenues were $2.2B, including $1B in total Copaxone sales, which was down 4% from 3Q16 Copaxone revenues. The quarterly numbers translated into a net loss of $937M in 4Q16, as a result of acquisition related write-downs, goodwill impairment and financial expenses. Non-GAAP net income for 4Q16 and the full year were $1.4B or $1.38 per diluted share, and $5B or $5.14 per diluted share, respectively. Teva ended the period with $1B in cash and closed to $36B in debt. We continue to watch Copaxone market share which today we estimate accounts for 28%-29% of new and total Rx's in the U.S. We model additional share loss not yet factored into Teva's guidance; however our numbers are in-line with guidance as we assume more robust performance in generics performance." (2/13/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "For Teva, 2016 was a transition year as it worked on the integration of Actavis Generics. Teva continues to progress with its branded and generics drugs pipeline and is looking to strengthen its biosimilar pipeline. However, in the transition period, headwinds exist in the form of fewer large generic opportunities, generic competition for Copaxone, new competition for branded products and a higher cost base. Meanwhile, the generics segment could remain under pressure due to pricing erosion as well as the absence of important new product launches. Also, Teva’s shares underperformed the generic industry this year." (12/22/2016)
Who owns Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd stock?
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Franklin Resources Inc. (5.58%), Barrow Hanley Mewhinney & Strauss LLC (3.20%), Highfields Capital Management LP (1.66%), Paulson & CO. Inc. (1.57%), Appaloosa LP (0.50%) and Janus Capital Management LLC (0.42%).
Who sold Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd stock? Who is selling Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd stock?
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Investec Asset Management LTD, Orbimed Advisors LLC, Putnam Investments LLC, Federated Investors Inc. PA, Janus Capital Management LLC, Brown Advisory Inc., Institutional Capital LLC and Investec Asset Management North America Inc..
Who bought Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd stock? Who is buying Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd stock?
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Paulson & CO. Inc., Franklin Resources Inc., Highfields Capital Management LP, Barrow Hanley Mewhinney & Strauss LLC, Appaloosa LP, State Street Corp, NN Investment Partners Holdings N.V. and Asset Management One Co. Ltd..
How do I buy Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd stock?
Shares of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd stock cost?
One share of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd stock can currently be purchased for approximately $35.38.