About Manhattan Associates
Manhattan Associates, Inc. (Manhattan) is a developer and provider of supply chain commerce solutions. The Company has three geographical segments: the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific (APAC). It is engaged in developing, selling, deploying, servicing and maintaining software solutions designed to manage supply chains, inventory and omni-channel operations for retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, logistics providers and other organizations. Its solutions consist of software, services, and hardware, which coordinate people, workflows, assets, events, and tasks across the functions. Its solutions enable coordinating the actions, data exchange, and communication of participants in supply chain ecosystems, such as manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, transportation providers, channels (such as catalogers, store retailers and Web outlets), and consumers. The Company offers its solutions in three areas: supply chain, Omni-channel and inventory.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Application Software
- Sub-Industry: Application Software
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: MANH
- CUSIP: 56275010
- Previous Close: $50.95
- 50 Day Moving Average: $50.15
- 200 Day Moving Average: $54.25
- 52-Week Range: $70,398,000.00 - $46.11
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 29.62
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 24.15
- P/E Growth: 1.78
- Market Cap: $3.59B
- Outstanding Shares: 70,398,000
- Beta: 1.13
- Net Margins: 20.55%
- Return on Equity: 70.51%
- Return on Assets: 41.15%
Companies Related to Manhattan Associates:
- Current Ratio: 1.76%
- Quick Ratio: 1.76%
What is Manhattan Associates' stock symbol?
Manhattan Associates trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "MANH."
Where is Manhattan Associates' stock going? Where will Manhattan Associates' stock price be in 2017?
4 brokerages have issued 1 year price targets for Manhattan Associates' stock. Their forecasts range from $65.00 to $75.00. On average, they anticipate Manhattan Associates' stock price to reach $71.33 in the next twelve months.
When will Manhattan Associates announce their earnings?
Manhattan Associates is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, April, 17th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Manhattan Associates stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Manhattan Associates stock:
- Benchmark Co. analysts commented, "MANH's December print wasn't the quarter we were looking for, particularly for a Q4. The company's services business continues to weigh on results, resulting in a top line miss and a meaningfully lower revenue guide for 2017. That said, the company executed quite well where it counts, mainly on license growth, operating margins and cash generation. Management called out 2017 as an investment year and it expects an increasing ' though subtle ' mix shift to a subscription revenue model. While we considered stepping aside with a downgrade, it appears that the services business bottoms in Q1, pointing to a resumption of growth in the second half of the year if management can execute as we expect. We're also not big fans of downgrading after a miss. We'll endure through tomorrow's (likely) pain because we think the stock can grind higher and as the company exploits the disruptive trends in omni-channel commerce and supply chain modernizations. We reiterate our Buy rating, though we are lowering our price target $6 to $65." (2/1/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Manhattan Associates is a leading provider of technology-based solutions to improve supply chain effectiveness and efficiencies. The company's solutions enhance distribution efficiencies through the integration of supply chain constituents, including manufacturers, distributors, retailers, suppliers, transportation providers and end consumers. Their solutions consist of software; services, including design, configuration, implementation, and training services, plus customer support and software upgrades; and hardware. " (1/12/2017)
Who owns Manhattan Associates stock?
Manhattan Associates' stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Atlanta Capital Management Co. L L C (10.12%), Brown Capital Management LLC (8.46%), State Street Corp (2.65%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (2.31%), Congress Asset Management Co. MA (1.27%) and Columbia Wanger Asset Management LLC (1.20%). Company insiders that own Manhattan Associates stock include Brian J Cassidy, Bruce Richards, Dennis B Story, Eddie Capel and Peter F Sinisgalli.
Who sold Manhattan Associates stock? Who is selling Manhattan Associates stock?
Manhattan Associates' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, AQR Capital Management LLC, Guggenheim Capital LLC, Fiera Capital Corp, State Street Corp, Credit Agricole S A, Janus Capital Management LLC and GSA Capital Partners LLP. Company insiders that have sold Manhattan Associates stock in the last year include Brian J Cassidy, Bruce Richards, Dennis B Story and Eddie Capel.
Who bought Manhattan Associates stock? Who is buying Manhattan Associates stock?
Manhattan Associates' stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Atlanta Capital Management Co. L L C, Congress Asset Management Co. MA, Brown Capital Management LLC, Marshall Wace LLP, Columbia Wanger Asset Management LLC, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Aberdeen Asset Management PLC UK and Lebenthal Asset Management LLC.
How do I buy Manhattan Associates stock?
Shares of Manhattan Associates can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Manhattan Associates stock cost?
One share of Manhattan Associates stock can currently be purchased for approximately $50.95.