About Nu Skin Enterprises
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. is a direct selling company that develops and distributes personal care products and nutritional supplements, and a range of other products and services. The Company offers anti-aging personal care products and nutritional supplements under its Nu Skin and Pharmanex brands. The Nu Skin brand offers a range of products, including ageLOC Spa systems, ageLOC Transformation anti-aging skin care system and ageLOC Tru Face Essence Ultra anti-aging skin care serum. The Pharmanex product line includes ageLOC TR90 weight management and body shaping system, and LifePak and ageLOC R2 nutritional supplements. The Company has operations in various geographic regions, including Greater China, North Asia, Americas, South Asia/Pacific, and Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). It is focused on offering ageLOC Youth nutritional supplement and ageLOC Me personalized skin care system. The Company also offers household products and technology services.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Consumer Staples
- Industry: Personal Products
- Sub-Industry: Personal Products
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: NUS
- CUSIP: 67018T10
- Previous Close: $49.70
- 50 Day Moving Average: $51.36
- 200 Day Moving Average: $55.72
- 52-Week Range: $53,769,000.00 - $30.06
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 19.49
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 14.41
- P/E Growth: 1.72
- Market Cap: $2.67B
- Outstanding Shares: 53,769,000
- Beta: 1.66
- Net Margins: 6.26%
- Return on Equity: 20.06%
- Return on Assets: 10.14%
Companies Related to Nu Skin Enterprises:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.42%
- Current Ratio: 2.18%
- Quick Ratio: 1.62%
What is Nu Skin Enterprises' stock symbol?
Nu Skin Enterprises trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "NUS."
How often does Nu Skin Enterprises pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Nu Skin Enterprises?
Nu Skin Enterprises declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, February 16th. Stockholders of record on Monday, February 27th will be paid a dividend of $0.36 per share on Wednesday, March 15th. This represents a $1.44 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 2.90%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, February 23rd. This is a boost from Nu Skin Enterprises's previous quarterly dividend of $0.36.
Where is Nu Skin Enterprises' stock going? Where will Nu Skin Enterprises' stock price be in 2017?
7 brokers have issued 1 year price targets for Nu Skin Enterprises' shares. Their predictions range from $45.00 to $69.00. On average, they anticipate Nu Skin Enterprises' stock price to reach $58.43 in the next year.
When will Nu Skin Enterprises announce their earnings?
Nu Skin Enterprises is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, April, 26th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Nu Skin Enterprises stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Nu Skin Enterprises stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Nu Skin is a premier anti-aging company. The company's anti-aging products feature the ageLOC line of products including ageLOC Tru Face Essence Ultra firming serum, the ageLOC TR90 weight management and body shaping system, ageLOC R2 nutritional supplement, and ageLOC Transformation daily skin care system. " (2/25/2017)
- Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "Last night, NUS reported 4Q results. Despite an early December update, 4Q revenue still missed the low end of guidance by ~$19m (-3.4%), well below street estimates (-5.2%, -$29m). An unexpected +$0.10 tax add-back helped EPS reach the guidance midpoint (in-line with consensus). 1Q revenue/EPS -2.6% and -11% below the street (midpoint) may weigh on the stock, but reaffirming FY guidance suggests an optimistic outlook for LumiSpa in 4Q' 1Q guidance below the street may weigh on shares near-term. Although management reaffirmed its FY guidance, 1Q revenue of $480-500m (implied 3-8% CC growth) is just below the street at the high end (consensus $503m), and -2.6% below at the midpoint. EPS guidance of $0.47-0.51 is -$0.06 (-11%) below consensus at the midpoint. This weak 1Q guidance, combined with the 4Q revenue miss, may weigh on the shares nearterm. However with FY guidance re-affirmed, easing comps in 2H, and an expected launch of LumiSpa in October, the back half of 2017 sets up for accelerating revenue growth, which could prove to be an upside catalyst for the stock." (2/17/2017)
Citigroup Inc. analysts commented, "We previously valued NUS at a 10 percent discount to the market multiple due in part to caution on its launch plans in China, for which we now have more visibility. With our 2017 EPS estimate of $3.22, this yields a target price of $52, representing an ETR of greater than 15 percent, such that we maintain our Buy rating," Kite wrote in a note."We think the potential lift to reps and sales from Me and Youth in 2H16 makes the entry point of 14x compelling," (7/1/2016)
Who owns Nu Skin Enterprises stock?
Nu Skin Enterprises' stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include AQR Capital Management LLC (3.06%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (1.74%), State Street Corp (1.47%), William Blair Investment Management LLC (1.47%), FMR LLC (0.72%) and Foresters Investment Management Company Inc. (0.71%). Company insiders that own Nu Skin Enterprises stock include Andrew D Lipman, D Matthew Dorny, Daniel R Chard, Joseph Y Chang, Ritch N Wood, Ryan S Napierski, Scott E Schwerdt and Steven Lund.
Who sold Nu Skin Enterprises stock? Who is selling Nu Skin Enterprises stock?
Nu Skin Enterprises' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, William Blair Investment Management LLC, Two Sigma Investments LP, Royce & Associates LP, Federated Investors Inc. PA, Pacad Investment Ltd., Cadence Capital Management LLC and Martingale Asset Management L P. Company insiders that have sold Nu Skin Enterprises stock in the last year include Andrew D Lipman, D Matthew Dorny, Joseph Y Chang, Ryan S Napierski and Steven Lund.
Who bought Nu Skin Enterprises stock? Who is buying Nu Skin Enterprises stock?
Nu Skin Enterprises' stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including AQR Capital Management LLC, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Janus Capital Management LLC, Foresters Investment Management Company Inc., Russell Investments Group Ltd., Elkfork Partners LLC, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP and Robertson Opportunity Capital LLC.
How do I buy Nu Skin Enterprises stock?
Shares of Nu Skin Enterprises can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Nu Skin Enterprises stock cost?
One share of Nu Skin Enterprises stock can currently be purchased for approximately $49.70.