About Boyd Gaming Corporation
Boyd Gaming Corporation is a multi-jurisdictional gaming company. The Company is an owner and operator of approximately 22 gaming entertainment properties located in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana and Mississippi. The Company's segments include Las Vegas Locals; Downtown Las Vegas; Midwest and South, and Peninsula. It also owns and operates a travel agency and a captive insurance company that underwrites travel-related insurance, each located in Hawaii. As of March 31, 2016, the Company owned or managed 1,243,007 square feet of casino space, containing 29,736 slot machines, 757 table games and 11,391 hotel rooms. The Company's properties include Gold Coast Hotel and Casino, The Orleans Hotel and Casino, Sam's Town Hotel and Gambling Hall, Suncoast Hotel and Casino, and Eldorado Casino and Jokers Wild Casino. The Company also operates Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Consumer Discretionary
- Industry: Resorts & Casinos
- Sub-Industry: Casinos & Gaming
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: BYD
- CUSIP: 10330410
- Previous Close: $20.26
- 50 Day Moving Average: $20.24
- 200 Day Moving Average: $19.49
- 52-Week Range: $15.54 - $21.58
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 5.61
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 15.42
- P/E Growth: 0.81
- Market Cap: $2.29B
- Outstanding Shares: 112,484,000
- Beta: 1.64
- Net Margins: 18.37%
- Return on Equity: 13.66%
- Return on Assets: 1.89%
Companies Related to Boyd Gaming Corporation:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 3.20%
- Current Ratio: 0.69%
- Quick Ratio: 0.65%
What is Boyd Gaming Corporation's stock symbol?
Boyd Gaming Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "BYD."
Where is Boyd Gaming Corporation's stock going? Where will Boyd Gaming Corporation's stock price be in 2017?
14 brokerages have issued 12 month price objectives for Boyd Gaming Corporation's shares. Their forecasts range from $22.00 to $28.00. On average, they expect Boyd Gaming Corporation's share price to reach $24.46 in the next twelve months.
When will Boyd Gaming Corporation announce their earnings?
Boyd Gaming Corporation is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, April, 24th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Boyd Gaming Corporation stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Boyd Gaming Corporation stock:
- Imperial Capital analysts commented, "We have an Outperform rating on the BYD equity shares with a one-year price target of $26, approximately 28% above the recent share price. Our price target is based on a sum-of-the-parts analysis, as shown in Figure 4. The BYD shares have largely traded flat over the past year, as the shares started 2016 at $19.87. This past year was a transformation for Boyd, as it sold its 50% interest in the Borgata, acquired three casinos in the Las Vegas Locals market, refinanced its balance sheet, and consolidated its Peninsula Gaming subsidiary. We expect these transactions to lead to total leverage declining to around 5.0x by the end of 2017 providing Boyd with considerable dry powder to pursue future opportunities. Our $26 price target values the company at 9.2x, which is consistent with its peers." (2/21/2017)
- Instinet analysts commented, "Excessively Conservative Guidance; Raising Estimates and Target. We see continued upside in BTD shares given 1) upside to conservative guidance; 2) a strengthening balance sheet 3) excess cash generation which starts accreting to shareholders around the middle of this year." (2/15/2017)
- Aegis analysts commented, "We are initiating coverage of Boyd Gaming Corporation ('BYD') with a Buy rating and $24 price target, implying a ~15% gain from the current price. BYD's Las Vegas portfolio should benefit from strengthening Las Vegas macro trends and its regional gaming assets should benefit from improved consumer sentiment, lapsing competition and margin refinements. The above, combined with undemanding valuation, lead us to be positive on shares."Commenting on why BYD is a Buy. "1) BYD is ~30% weighted to the Locals Las Vegas market (~40% to Las Vegas overall with its Downtown properties incorporated), where we see strong macro trends ' the Las Vegas Locals market is BYD's fastest growing business segment and is the division that leads its stock valuation; 2) Most of BYD's regional markets should benefit from slightly better broad based consumer trends and lapsing competition (Mississippi, in particular); 3) BYD is re-looking at cost refinements and has previously shown significant traction in this regard ' we see the same holding true to the benefit of CY17 estimates especially in its non-Las Vegas markets; 4) BYD carries an attractive mid-teens free cash flow yield and we believe will reduce leverage to 4.7x from 5.4x by the end of CY17." (2/13/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Headquartered in Las Vegas, Boyd Gaming Corporation is a leading diversified owner and operator of 22 gaming entertainment properties located in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and New Jersey. " (1/30/2017)
Who owns Boyd Gaming Corporation stock?
Boyd Gaming Corporation's stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Gamco Investors INC. ET AL (2.12%), State Street Corp (1.63%), Pinnacle Associates Ltd. (1.56%), Marshall Wace LLP (0.82%), Gabelli Funds LLC (0.68%) and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.35%). Company insiders that own Boyd Gaming Corporation stock include Brian A Larson, Keith Smith, Marianne Boyd Johnson, Paul W Whetsell, Robert L Boughner, Veronica J Wilson, William R Boyd and William S Boyd.
Who sold Boyd Gaming Corporation stock? Who is selling Boyd Gaming Corporation stock?
Boyd Gaming Corporation's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Marshall Wace LLP, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Pinnacle Associates Ltd., Gamco Investors INC. ET AL, GSA Capital Partners LLP, Guggenheim Capital LLC, AQR Capital Management LLC and Oxford Asset Management. Company insiders that have sold Boyd Gaming Corporation stock in the last year include Keith Smith, Marianne Boyd Johnson, Robert L Boughner, William R Boyd and William S Boyd.
Who bought Boyd Gaming Corporation stock? Who is buying Boyd Gaming Corporation stock?
Boyd Gaming Corporation's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including TCS Capital Management LLC, Cipher Capital LP, State Street Corp, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Federated Investors Inc. PA, Boothbay Fund Management LLC, Managed Asset Portfolios LLC and Comerica Bank. Company insiders that have bought Boyd Gaming Corporation stock in the last two years include Paul W Whetsell and Veronica J Wilson.
How do I buy Boyd Gaming Corporation stock?
Shares of Boyd Gaming Corporation can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Boyd Gaming Corporation stock cost?
One share of Boyd Gaming Corporation stock can currently be purchased for approximately $20.35.