About Wabash National Corporation
Wabash National Corporation is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing standard and customized truck and tank trailers, intermodal equipment and transportation related products. The Company's segments include Commercial Trailer Products, Diversified Products, Retail, and Corporate and Eliminations. The Commercial Trailer Products segment manufactures standard and customized van and platform trailers. The Commercial Trailer Products segment produces and sells new trailers to the Retail segment and to customers who purchase trailers directly from the Company or through independent dealers. The Diversified Products segment focuses to expand its customer base, and diversify its product offerings and revenues. The Retail segment includes the sale of new and used trailers, as well as the sale of after-market parts and service, through its retail branch network. It offers products under the brand names, including Walker Transport, Brenner Tank, DuraPlate and Beall Trailers.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Auto/Tires/Trucks
- Industry: Trucks & Other Vehicles
- Sub-Industry: Construction & Farm Machinery & Heavy Trucks
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: WNC
- CUSIP: 92956610
- Previous Close: $20.53
- 50 Day Moving Average: $17.77
- 200 Day Moving Average: $14.60
- 52-Week Range: $61,469,000.00 - $10.74
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 11.28
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 13.60
- P/E Growth: 0.94
- Market Cap: $1.26B
- Outstanding Shares: 61,469,000
- Beta: 1.87
- Net Margins: 6.47%
- Return on Equity: 25.54%
- Return on Assets: 12.62%
Companies Related to Wabash National Corporation:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.50%
- Current Ratio: 2.89%
- Quick Ratio: 2.05%
What is Wabash National Corporation's stock symbol?
Wabash National Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "WNC."
How often does Wabash National Corporation pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Wabash National Corporation?
Wabash National Corporation announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, December 14th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, January 5th will be given a dividend of $0.06 per share on Thursday, January 26th. This represents a $0.24 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.17%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, January 3rd.
Where is Wabash National Corporation's stock going? Where will Wabash National Corporation's stock price be in 2017?
5 brokerages have issued 12 month price objectives for Wabash National Corporation's shares. Their predictions range from $16.00 to $21.00. On average, they anticipate Wabash National Corporation's share price to reach $18.40 in the next twelve months.
When will Wabash National Corporation announce their earnings?
Wabash National Corporation is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, April, 24th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Wabash National Corporation stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Wabash National Corporation stock:
- BMO Capital Markets analysts commented, "It certainly feels different this time. Although the past three downturns saw 50%-plus declines in trailer demand and negative net income at the troughs for Wabash, we believe this cycle could buck the trend. This assumption is based on pentup demand in the trailer market and Wabash working to reduce costs and diversify the company. However, while the shares have recently moved materially higher, likely boosted by the 22% of its outstanding float shorted, we believe declining earnings will constrain further upside over the next one to two years." (2/6/2017)
- Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "In accordance with those increases in industry estimates, we are increasing our 2017 and 2018 EPS estimates for Wabash National from $1.15 and $1.00 to $1.40 and $1.35 and raising our rating from Sell to Hold. Our target price is $17 (or 12.5x our 2018 EPS estimate of $1.35). Our prior Sell thesis had been based on the theory that semi-trailer demand would more quickly resemble Class 8 tractor demand, which had been on a sharp downward trajectory throughout 2016, as Class 8 orders declined 42% y/y last year. Historically, tractor demand and trailer demand have been more highly correlated than they have been in the past year, which we attribute to an aged semi-trailer demographic that has been more conducive to replacement as well as operational factors, such as fleets using higher trailer-to-tractor ratios to deal with hours-of-service regulations." (1/26/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Wabash National Corporation is one of the leading manufacturers of semi trailers in North America. Established in 1985, the company specializes in the design and production of dry freight vans, refrigerated vans, flatbed trailers, drop deck trailers, and intermodal equipment. Its innovative core products are sold under the DuraPlate, ArcticLite, and Eagle brand names. The company operates two wholly owned subsidiaries: Transcraft Corporation, a manufacturer of flatbed and drop deck trailers; and Wabash National Trailer Centers, a retail distributor of new and used trailers and aftermarket parts throughout the U.S. and Canada. " (1/21/2017)
Who owns Wabash National Corporation stock?
Wabash National Corporation's stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include BlackRock, Inc (12.20%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (7.55%), Royce & Associates LP (3.17%), State Street Corp (2.29%), AQR Capital Management LLC (0.96%) and Cortina Asset Management LLC (0.66%). Company insiders that own Wabash National Corporation stock include Brent L Yeagy, Bruce N Ewald, Erin Jennifer Roth, Larry J Magee, Mark Jason Weber, Richard J Giromini and William D Pitchford.
Who sold Wabash National Corporation stock? Who is selling Wabash National Corporation stock?
Wabash National Corporation's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Allianz Asset Management AG, Oxford Asset Management, Wall Street Associates, Cipher Capital LP, O Shaughnessy Asset Management LLC, FMR LLC, Systematic Financial Management LP and Kestrel Investment Management Corp. Company insiders that have sold Wabash National Corporation stock in the last year include Brent L Yeagy, Erin Jennifer Roth, Larry J Magee, Mark Jason Weber, Richard J Giromini and William D Pitchford.
Who bought Wabash National Corporation stock? Who is buying Wabash National Corporation stock?
Wabash National Corporation's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Royce & Associates LP, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Cortina Asset Management LLC, Guggenheim Capital LLC, Wexford Capital LP, Menta Capital LLC, State Street Corp and Federated Investors Inc. PA.
How do I buy Wabash National Corporation stock?
Shares of Wabash National Corporation can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Wabash National Corporation stock cost?
One share of Wabash National Corporation stock can currently be purchased for approximately $20.53.