About RadiSys Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS)
Radisys Corporation (Radisys) is a services acceleration company. The Company's application aware traffic distribution platforms, real-time media processing products and wireless access technologies enable service providers to virtualize and monetize their networks. The Company's products and services are organized into two segments: Software-Systems, and Embedded Products and Hardware Services. The Company's Software-Systems segment consists of three product families: FlowEngine, MediaEngine and CellEngine. Also included in the Software-Systems segment is its Professional Service organization. The Company's Embedded Products and Hardware Services segment provides customers with hardware based products targeted at the communications and healthcare markets. Products within this segment fall under primary categories, including T-Series Advanced Telecommunications Computing Architecture (ATCA) Platforms, Component Object Model (COM) Express and Rackmount Servers, and Other Products.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Computer Hardware
- Sub-Industry: Electronic Manufacturing Services
- Symbol: NASDAQ:RSYS
- CUSIP: 75045910
- Web: www.radisys.com
- Market Cap: $50.76 million
- Outstanding Shares: 39,045,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $1.48
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $2.82
- 52 Week Range: $1.23 - $5.26
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -5.08
- P/E Growth: -0.52
- Annual Revenue: $168.66 million
- Price / Sales: 0.29
- Book Value: $1.03 per share
- Price / Book: 1.23
- EBITDA: ($8,870,000.00)
- Net Margins: -14.38%
- Return on Equity: -14.12%
- Return on Assets: -5.46%
- Current Ratio: 1.28%
- Quick Ratio: 1.11%
- Average Volume: 435,933 shs.
- Beta: 1.53
- Short Ratio: 2.9
Frequently Asked Questions for RadiSys Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS)
What is RadiSys Corporation's stock symbol?
RadiSys Corporation trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "RSYS."
How were RadiSys Corporation's earnings last quarter?
RadiSys Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS) released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August, 1st. The company reported ($0.07) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of ($0.15) by $0.08. The business had revenue of $35.09 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $35.05 million. RadiSys Corporation had a negative net margin of 14.38% and a negative return on equity of 14.12%. The company's quarterly revenue was down 42.7% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the firm earned $0.10 earnings per share. View RadiSys Corporation's Earnings History.
When will RadiSys Corporation make its next earnings announcement?
Where is RadiSys Corporation's stock going? Where will RadiSys Corporation's stock price be in 2017?
5 brokers have issued 1-year price objectives for RadiSys Corporation's shares. Their predictions range from $2.50 to $6.00. On average, they anticipate RadiSys Corporation's stock price to reach $3.60 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for RadiSys Corporation.
What are analysts saying about RadiSys Corporation stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about RadiSys Corporation stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "RadiSys Corporation is a leader in computer based building blocks used by original equipment manufacturers for products in the telecommunications and networked equipment markets. Unlike general purpose computers, embedded computer solutions are incorporated into systems and equipment to provide a single or a limited number of critical system control functions and are generally integrated into larger automated systems. " (10/4/2017)
- 2. Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "Q4 results were OK with slightly light revenue but in-line EPS. Q1 and 2017 guidance was a bit disappointing driven by a faster-than-expected decline in legacy hardware. It seems to us that 2017 is a year to build funnel and invest in the business to capitalize on robust longer-term growth opportunities. We believe RSYS is well-positioned to benefit from the adoption of SDN and white box equipment in carrier networks." (2/10/2017)
- 3. Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "RSYS delivered mixed 4Q16 results and issued initial 2017 guidance below expectations. While the initial '17 guidance is disappointing, we note that it was due to a faster than expected decline in the company's legacy Embedded Systems business, while the outlook for its strategic businesses, i.e., Software Systems and DCEngine, appears unchanged. As such, while the meaningfully down y/y earnings will no doubt hit the stock, we see the company's transition to higher-margin product driven by strategic wins with Tier 1 carriers as intact. We reduce our price target to $5 (was $6), or ~1.0x EV/C'18 revenue, and maintain our Buy rating." (2/10/2017)
Who are some of RadiSys Corporation's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to RadiSys Corporation include Perion Network Ltd (PERI), SeaChange International (SEAC), Tintri (TNTR), MaxPoint Interactive (MXPT), MAM Software Group (MAMS), voxeljet AG (VJET), Aviat Networks (AVNW), Mattersight Corporation (MATR), American Superconductor Corporation (AMSC), CyberOptics Corporation (CYBE), Great Elm Capital Group (GEC), Airgain (AIRG), Computer Task Group, Incorporated (CTG), eGain Corporation (EGAN), IntriCon Corporation (IIN), Remark Media (MARK), Numerex Corp. (NMRX) and Inseego Corp. (INSG).
Who are RadiSys Corporation's key executives?
RadiSys Corporation's management team includes the folowing people:
- Charles Scott Gibson, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Brian J. Bronson, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jonathan Wilson, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President - Finance, Secretary, Principal Financial Officer, Principal Accounting Officer, IR Contact Officer
- Stephen Collins, Vice President - Global Sales
- Grant Henderson, Vice President - MediaEngine and Corporate Marketing
- Bryan Sadowski, Vice President - FlowEngine Product Marketing
- Ronald J. de Lange, Independent Director
- Hubert de Pesquidoux, Independent Director
- Michael G. Hluchyj Ph.D., Independent Director
- M. Niel Ransom Ph.D., Independent Director
Who owns RadiSys Corporation stock?
RadiSys Corporation's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include
VIEX CAPITAL ADVISORS, LLC
(5.90%). Company insiders that own RadiSys Corporation stock include Brian Bronson, C Scott Gibson, Jonathan Wilson, Lange Ronald J De, Lawrence Lavier, Michael G Hluchyj, Niel Ransom, Pesquidoux Hubert De and Vincent H Tobkin. View Institutional Ownership Trends for RadiSys Corporation.
How do I buy RadiSys Corporation stock?
Shares of RadiSys Corporation can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is RadiSys Corporation's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for RadiSys Corporation (NASDAQ RSYS)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about RadiSys Corporation and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of RadiSys Corporation stock can currently be purchased for approximately $1.27.
Earnings History for RadiSys Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS)Earnings History by Quarter for RadiSys Corporation (NASDAQ RSYS)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/1/2017||Q2 2017||($0.15)||($0.07)||$35.05 million||$35.09 million||View||Listen|
|5/2/2017||Q1 2017||($0.16)||($0.17)||$38.59 million||$37.61 million||View||Listen|
|2/9/2017||Q416||$0.04||$0.04||$42.07 million||$40.60 million||View||Listen|
|10/25/2016||Q316||$0.04||$0.07||$49.87 million||$55.40 million||View||Listen|
|7/26/2016||Q216||$0.06||$0.10||$59.72 million||$61.30 million||View||Listen|
|5/3/2016||Q116||$0.02||$0.05||$50.32 million||$55.10 million||View||Listen|
|2/9/2016||Q415||$0.07||$0.08||$41.75 million||$44.10 million||View||Listen|
|10/27/2015||Q315||$0.07||$0.07||$44.85 million||$44.80 million||View||Listen|
|7/28/2015||Q215||$0.03||$0.03||$44.00 million||$47.00 million||View||Listen|
|4/28/2015||Q1||$0.02||$0.03||$48.27 million||$48.70 million||View||Listen|
|2/3/2015||Q414||$0.06||$0.01||$50.10 million||$48.17 million||View||Listen|
|11/6/2014||Q314||$0.03||$0.02||$51.50 million||$50.80 million||View||Listen|
|8/5/2014||Q214||($0.05)||($0.07)||$47.80 million||$50.00 million||View||Listen|
|5/1/2014||Q114||($0.12)||($0.14)||$43.30 million||$43.80 million||View||Listen|
|2/11/2014||Q413||($0.22)||($0.21)||$46.75 million||$50.10 million||View||Listen|
|11/5/2013||Q313||($0.06)||($0.16)||$58.50 million||$54.10 million||View||N/A|
|7/30/2013||Q2 2013||$0.03||$0.03||$66.00 million||$65.40 million||View||Listen|
Earnings Estimates for RadiSys Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.05
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.02
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for RadiSys Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for RadiSys Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 6.05%Insider Trades by Quarter for RadiSys Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 58.70%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|2/14/2017||Brian Bronson||CEO||Sell||120,000||$3.88||$465,600.00|| |
|11/3/2016||Pesquidoux Hubert De||Director||Buy||10,000||$4.01||$40,100.00|| |
|11/2/2016||Vincent H Tobkin||Director||Buy||5,000||$4.13||$20,650.00|| |
|5/5/2016||C Scott Gibson||Director||Sell||18,000||$4.94||$88,920.00|| |
|2/23/2016||Jonathan Wilson||CFO||Buy||5,500||$2.62||$14,410.00|| |
|2/23/2016||Lawrence Lavier||VP||Buy||5,000||$2.64||$13,200.00|| |
|11/23/2015||Niel Ransom||Director||Buy||6,500||$2.78||$18,070.00|| |
|11/5/2015||Lange Ronald J. De||Director||Buy||5,000||$2.79||$13,950.00|| |
|11/2/2015||Michael G. Hluchyj||Director||Buy||10,000||$2.69||$26,900.00|| |
|8/27/2015||Stephen T. Collins||VP||Buy||4,500||$2.76||$12,420.00|| |
|8/25/2015||Jonathan Wilson||CFO||Buy||2,000||$2.54||$5,080.00|| |
|2/19/2015||Lorene K Steffes||Director||Buy||5,000||$2.18||$10,900.00|| |
|2/18/2015||Pesquidoux Hubert De||Director||Buy||9,175||$2.18||$20,001.50|| |
|2/5/2015||Vincent H Tobkin||Director||Buy||5,260||$1.92||$10,099.20|| |
|11/7/2014||Nierenberg Investment Manageme||Major Shareholder||Sell||801,176||$2.45||$1,962,881.20|| |
|9/9/2014||Grant Henderson||VP||Sell||4,875||$3.00||$14,625.00|| |
|2/27/2014||C Scott Gibson||Director||Sell||13,640||$3.94||$53,741.60|| |
|2/27/2014||Nierenberg Investment Manageme||Major Shareholder||Sell||256,398||$4.04||$1,035,847.92|| |
|12/4/2013||Lorene K Steffes||Director||Buy||1,000||$2.11||$2,110.00|| |
|8/5/2013||Keate Despain||VP||Sell||6,000||$3.81||$22,860.00|| |
|8/5/2013||Lorene K Steffes||Director||Buy||1,000||$3.81||$3,810.00|| |
|11/5/2012||Lorene K Steffes||Director||Buy||1,000||$2.83||$2,830.00|| |
|8/31/2012||Niel Ransom||Director||Buy||2,700||$3.65||$9,855.00|| |
|8/28/2012||Lorene K Steffes||Director||Buy||1,000||$3.71||$3,710.00|| |
Headline Trends for RadiSys Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS)
Latest Headlines for RadiSys Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS)
RadiSys Corporation (RSYS) Chart for Wednesday, October, 18, 2017