About GCP Applied Technologies
GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (GCP) is engaged in the production and sale of specialty construction chemicals, specialty building materials, and packaging sealants and coatings. The Company operates through three segments: Specialty Construction Chemicals (SCC), Specialty Building Materials (SBM) and Darex Packaging Technologies (Darex). The SCC segment manufactures and markets products to manage the performance of Portland cement, and materials based on Portland cement, such as concrete admixtures and cement additives, as well as concrete production management systems. The SBM segment manufactures and markets building envelope products, residential building products and specialty construction products. The Darex segment manufactures and markets sealants and coatings for use in beverage and food containers, and other consumer and industrial applications. Its brands include ADVA, CBA, SYNCHRO, HEA2, TDA, STRUX, MIRA, ADPRUFE, HYDRODUCT, ADCOR, DARABLEND and APPERTA.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Construction
- Industry: N/A
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: GCP
- Previous Close: $26.10
- 50 Day Moving Average: $26.64
- 200 Day Moving Average: $27.29
- 52-Week Range: $16.75 - $30.12
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 24.38
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 16.31
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Market Cap: $1.87B
- Outstanding Shares: 71,000,000
- Net Margins: 5.61%
- Return on Equity: 1,424.27%
- Return on Assets: 8.70%
Companies Related to GCP Applied Technologies:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: -6.62%
- Current Ratio: 2.03%
- Quick Ratio: 1.60%
What is GCP Applied Technologies' stock symbol?
GCP Applied Technologies trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "GCP."
Where is GCP Applied Technologies' stock going? Where will GCP Applied Technologies' stock price be in 2017?
4 brokers have issued 12 month target prices for GCP Applied Technologies' shares. Their forecasts range from $32.00 to $33.00. On average, they anticipate GCP Applied Technologies' share price to reach $32.50 in the next year.
When will GCP Applied Technologies announce their earnings?
GCP Applied Technologies is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Thursday, March, 2nd 2017.
What are analysts saying about GCP Applied Technologies stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about GCP Applied Technologies stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "GCP Applied Technologies Inc. offer specialty construction chemicals and building materials as well as packaging technologies. GCP Applied Technologies Inc. is headquatered Cambridge, Massachusetts. " (2/6/2017)
- Seaport Global Securities analysts commented, "We are initiating coverage of GCP Applied Technologies (GCP), which is a global leader in specialty cement and concrete chemicals, building materials, and packaging sealants and coatings. We have a positive view on global construction trends, and GCP should benefit from secular trends including higher building standards and energy efficiency. GCP's market-leading positions are driven by performance and technology, with its products being specified for some of the most complex projects in the world. Strong customer relationships, technical service, and innovation that provides value to the customer bolster our view that GCP can expand on its market leadership. In most cases GCP's products account for a small portion of the customer's end product, but are essential to performance, with a high cost for failure. GCP's capital-light model produces solid free cash flow, and allows the company to maintain margin performance in cyclical downturns. Packaging coatings are a slow-growth but defensive market in which GCP should leverage its market-leading position in sealants and benefit from emerging market growth. We view GCP as a solid addition to our coatings and building materials coverage, particularly at a time when infrastructure spending is expected to increase. We find GCP shares attractively valued at 9.4x EBITDA, below the midpoint of our assumed 8.5x-11.5x trading range, which reflects some near-term weakness that should give way to better growth beginning in Q2:17. We initiate coverage with a Buy rating and $32 price target." (1/20/2017)
Who owns GCP Applied Technologies stock?
GCP Applied Technologies' stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Iridian Asset Management LLC CT (6.74%), Gates Capital Management Inc. (6.34%), Marshall Wace LLP (3.58%), State Street Corp (1.84%), Alyeska Investment Group L.P. (1.63%) and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.81%). Company insiders that own GCP Applied Technologies stock include Danny R Shepherd, Gregory E Poling and Phillip J Mason.
Who sold GCP Applied Technologies stock? Who is selling GCP Applied Technologies stock?
GCP Applied Technologies' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Iridian Asset Management LLC CT, Marshall Wace LLP, Loomis Sayles & Co. L P, Raymond James Financial Services Advisors Inc., State Street Corp, Artisan Partners Limited Partnership, CNH Partners LLC and GSA Capital Partners LLP.
Who bought GCP Applied Technologies stock? Who is buying GCP Applied Technologies stock?
GCP Applied Technologies' stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Gates Capital Management Inc., Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Alyeska Investment Group L.P., Luminus Management LLC, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Ancora Advisors LLC, Glassman Wealth Services and Capstone Investment Advisors LLC. Company insiders that have bought GCP Applied Technologies stock in the last two years include Danny R Shepherd and Phillip J Mason.
How do I buy GCP Applied Technologies stock?
Shares of GCP Applied Technologies can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of GCP Applied Technologies stock cost?
One share of GCP Applied Technologies stock can currently be purchased for approximately $26.10.