NSK Ltd. is engaged in manufacture and sale of bearings. The Company operates through two segments: Industrial Machinery business and Automotive business. The Industrial Machinery segment is engaged in the production and sales of industrial machinery bearings, ball screws and linear guides. The Automotive business is engaged in production and sales of bearings for car manufacturers and automotive component manufacturers, steering columns and automatic transmission components. Its Industrial Machinery business consists of approximately two product categories: Industrial Machinery Bearings, which offers miniature through to ultra-large bearings, and Precision Machinery and Parts, which provides linear motion products and mechatronic products. Its Automotive business provides Automotive Bearings, such as mainstay hub unit bearings and needle roller bearings, and Automotive Components, which include electric power steering (EPS) systems and automatic transmission (AT) components.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: N/A
- Industry: N/A
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:NPSKY
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.nsk.com
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $25.40
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $26.52
- 52 Week Range: $16.10 - $30.74
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 17.28
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 17.10
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Annual Revenue: $8.37 billion
- Price / Sales: N/A
- Book Value: $15.41 per share
- Price / Book: 1.72
- Average Volume: 4,602 shs.
Frequently Asked Questions for NSK (NASDAQ:NPSKY)
What is NSK's stock symbol?
NSK trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "NPSKY."
Who are some of NSK's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to NSK include Kon Kpn Nv (KKPNF), Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM), Novozymes A/S - (NVZMY), Wynn Resorts, Limited (WYNN), Cintas Corporation (CTAS), Whole Foods Market (WFM), Arch Capital Group (ACGL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Koninklijke DSM (RDSMY), Align Technology (ALGN), Fortescue Metals G (FSUGY), Hologic (HOLX), RWE AG (RWEOY), Jeronimo Martins SGPS SA - (JRONY), Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH), Wolters Kluwer (WTKWY), Citrix Systems (CTXS) and MercadoLibre (MELI).
Who are NSK's key executives?
NSK's management team includes the folowing people:
- Toshihiro Uchiyama, President, Representative Executive Officer, Director
- Adrian Browne, Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Finance, Deputy Chief Director of Corporate Business
- Kenichi Yamana, Executive Officer, Deputy Chief Director of Finance
- Yasuhiro Kamio, Representative Executive Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Industrial Machinery Business, Chief Director of Sales in Main Industrial Machinery Business Unit, Director
- Hirotoshi Aramaki, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Technology Development, Director
- Saimon Nogami, Representative Executive Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Corporate Business, Director
- Shigeyuki Suzuki, Representative Executive Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Automobile Business, Chief Director of Power Train in Automobile Business Unit, Director
- Masatada Fumoto, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Steering & Actuator in Main Automobile Business Unit
- Yasutsugu Hada, Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Automobile Sales in Main Automobile Business Unit
- Shin Ikeda, Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Human Resources, President of Subsidiaries
How do I buy NSK stock?
Shares of NSK can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is NSK's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for NSK (NASDAQ NPSKY)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about NSK and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of NSK stock can currently be purchased for approximately $26.51.
Consensus Ratings for NSK (NASDAQ:NPSKY) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||No ratings tracked in the last 12 months.|
|Consensus Rating:||N/A (Score: NaN)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||N/A|
Analysts' Ratings History for NSK (NASDAQ:NPSKY)
No equities research coverage for this company has been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Earnings History for NSK (NASDAQ:NPSKY)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Earnings Estimates for NSK (NASDAQ:NPSKY)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $2.31 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $1.55 EPS
Dividend History for NSK (NASDAQ:NPSKY)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for NSK (NASDAQ:NPSKY)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for NSK (NASDAQ:NPSKY)
Latest Headlines for NSK (NASDAQ:NPSKY)
NSK (NPSKY) Chart for Thursday, July, 20, 2017