About Ignyta (NASDAQ:RXDX)
Ignyta, Inc. is a biotechnology company. The Company is focused on precision medicine in oncology. The Company is pursuing an integrated therapeutic (Rx) and companion diagnostic (Dx) strategy for treating cancer patients. The Company's pipeline includes various compounds, such as entrectinib, RXDX-105, taladegib and RXDX-106. Entrectinib is an orally bioavailable, central nervous system (CNS)-active, small molecule tyrosine kinase inhibitor directed to the tropomyosin receptor kinase (TRK) family of tyrosine kinase receptors (TRKA, TRKB and TRKC), ROS1 and anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) proteins. RXDX-105 is an orally bioavailable, vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR)-sparing, small molecule tyrosine kinase inhibitor of rearranged during transfection (RET). Taladegib is an orally bioavailable, small molecule hedgehog/smoothened antagonist. RXDX-106 is a pseudo-irreversible, small molecule inhibitor of TYRO3, AXL and MER (collectively TAM), and c-MET.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Bio Therapeutic Drugs
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:RXDX
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.ignyta.com
- Market Cap: $888.8 million
- Outstanding Shares: 56,253,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $12.70
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $9.75
- 52 Week Range: $4.15 - $18.30
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -5.68
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Annual Revenue: N/A
- Price / Sales: N/A
- Book Value: $2.04 per share
- Price / Book: 7.75
- EBITDA: ($114,260,000.00)
- Return on Equity: -123.52%
- Return on Assets: -75.75%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.26%
- Current Ratio: 7.30%
- Quick Ratio: 7.31%
- Average Volume: 1.18 million shs.
- Beta: 2.03
- Short Ratio: 4.57
Frequently Asked Questions for Ignyta (NASDAQ:RXDX)
What is Ignyta's stock symbol?
Ignyta trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "RXDX."
How were Ignyta's earnings last quarter?
Ignyta, Inc. (NASDAQ:RXDX) issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August, 8th. The company reported ($0.56) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of ($0.63) by $0.07. View Ignyta's Earnings History.
Where is Ignyta's stock going? Where will Ignyta's stock price be in 2017?
3 brokers have issued 1 year target prices for Ignyta's stock. Their forecasts range from $15.00 to $31.00. On average, they expect Ignyta's stock price to reach $23.25 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Ignyta.
What are analysts saying about Ignyta stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Ignyta stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Ignyta, Inc. is a biotechnology company. It develops precision medicine with integrated Rx/Dx solutions for cancer patients. The company focuses on the development of RXDX-101, its proprietary oral tyrosine kinase inhibitor that targets solid tumor indications, and advancing its novel Spark discovery programs that leverage its proprietary cancer genomic and epigenomic knowledge bases. Ignyta, Inc. is based in San Diego, California. " (10/18/2017)
- 2. Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "Entrectinib has received Priority Medicines (PRIME) designation from the European Medicines Agency (EMA), for NTRK fusion-positive solid tumors, primarily based on STARTRK-2 results." (10/17/2017)
- 3. Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "ENA preclinical posters on RXDX-106 showed encouraging activity in both immuno-oncologic modulation and direct tumor targeting. These initial data support further development of ‘106 and we would look for more details at Dec 1 conference call. Incremental preclinical data of ‘105 and entrectinib were also presented." (11/30/2016)
Who are some of Ignyta's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Ignyta include Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT), NovoCure Limited (NVCR), Radius Health (RDUS), AnaptysBio (ANAB), Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Five Prime Therapeutics (FPRX), MyoKardia (MYOK), Clinigen Group PLC (CLIN), Ascendis Pharma A/S (ASND), Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR), Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX), Dermira (DERM), Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (LXRX), Epizyme (EPZM), Sangamo Therapeutics (SGMO), NeuroDerm (NDRM), REGENXBIO (RGNX) and Xencor (XNCR).
Who are Ignyta's key executives?
Ignyta's management team includes the folowing people:
- Jonathan E. Lim M.D., Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder
- Jacob M. Chacko M.D., Chief Financial Officer
- Zachary Hornby, Chief Operating Officer
- Valerie Harding Start Ph.D., Senior Vice President - Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls
- Christian V. Kuhlen M.D. Esq., General Counsel, Secretary
- William R. McCarthy, Chief Business Officer
- Pratik S. Multani M.D., Chief Medical Officer
- James A. Bristol Ph.D., Independent Director
- Alexander W. Casdin, Independent Director
- Heinrich Dreismann Ph.D., Independent Director
How do I buy Ignyta stock?
Shares of Ignyta can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Ignyta's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Ignyta (NASDAQ RXDX)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Ignyta and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Ignyta stock can currently be purchased for approximately $15.80.
Earnings History for Ignyta (NASDAQ:RXDX)Earnings History by Quarter for Ignyta (NASDAQ RXDX)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
Earnings Estimates for Ignyta (NASDAQ:RXDX)
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Ignyta (NASDAQ:RXDX)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Ignyta (NASDAQ:RXDX)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 13.08%Insider Trades by Quarter for Ignyta (NASDAQ:RXDX)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 80.82%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|8/15/2016||James A Bristol||Director||Buy||5,000||$5.65||$28,250.00|| |
|5/4/2016||Alexander W Casdin||Director||Buy||232,000||$6.25||$1,450,000.00|| |
|3/17/2016||Jacob Chacko||CFO||Buy||10,000||$5.64||$56,400.00|| |
|3/17/2016||James L Freddo||Director||Buy||3,000||$5.39||$16,170.00|| |
|3/17/2016||Jonathan E Lim||CEO||Buy||24,852||$5.51||$136,934.52|| |
|12/16/2015||Jacob Chacko||CFO||Buy||1,500||$12.00||$18,000.00|| |
|8/20/2015||City Hill Venture Partners I,||major shareholder||Buy||8,480||$12.90||$109,392.00|| |
|6/15/2015||Robert Wild||VP||Buy||1,200||$16.35||$19,620.00|| |
|3/20/2015||Jonathan E Lim||CEO||Buy||20,000||$9.01||$180,200.00|| |
|3/17/2015||Alexander W Casdin||Director||Buy||408,750||$10.00||$4,087,500.00|| |
|11/24/2014||Jacob Chacko||CFO||Buy||1,598||$6.46||$10,323.08|| |
|8/19/2014||Jacob Chacko||CFO||Buy||1,840||$7.53||$13,855.20|| |
|8/15/2014||Jonathan E Lim||CEO||Buy||5,000||$7.60||$38,000.00|| |
Headline Trends for Ignyta (NASDAQ:RXDX)
Latest Headlines for Ignyta (NASDAQ:RXDX)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Ignyta (RXDX) Chart for Sunday, October, 22, 2017