About Ignyta (NASDAQ:RXDX)
Ignyta, Inc. is a biotechnology company. The Company is focused on precision medicine in oncology. The Company is pursuing an integrated therapeutic (Rx) and companion diagnostic (Dx) strategy for treating cancer patients. The Company's pipeline includes various compounds, such as entrectinib, RXDX-105, taladegib and RXDX-106. Entrectinib is an orally bioavailable, central nervous system (CNS)-active, small molecule tyrosine kinase inhibitor directed to the tropomyosin receptor kinase (TRK) family of tyrosine kinase receptors (TRKA, TRKB and TRKC), ROS1 and anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) proteins. RXDX-105 is an orally bioavailable, vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR)-sparing, small molecule tyrosine kinase inhibitor of rearranged during transfection (RET). Taladegib is an orally bioavailable, small molecule hedgehog/smoothened antagonist. RXDX-106 is a pseudo-irreversible, small molecule inhibitor of TYRO3, AXL and MER (collectively TAM), and c-MET.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Book Value$2.28 per share
Price / Book11.82
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)N/A
Return on Equity-113.09%
Return on Assets-68.72%
Ignyta (NASDAQ:RXDX) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ignyta's stock symbol?
Ignyta trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "RXDX."
How were Ignyta's earnings last quarter?
Ignyta Inc (NASDAQ:RXDX) released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, November, 7th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.51) earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts' consensus estimates of ($0.54) by $0.03. View Ignyta's Earnings History.
What price target have analysts set for RXDX?
5 Wall Street analysts have issued 12-month target prices for Ignyta's shares. Their predictions range from $20.00 to $31.00. On average, they anticipate Ignyta's share price to reach $26.40 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Ignyta.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Ignyta stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Ignyta stock:
- 1. Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "The merger was announced on December 22, 2017, and the transaction was completed on February 8, 2018." (2/9/2018)
- 2. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Ignyta, Inc. is a biotechnology company. It develops precision medicine with integrated Rx/Dx solutions for cancer patients. The company focuses on the development of RXDX-101, its proprietary oral tyrosine kinase inhibitor that targets solid tumor indications, and advancing its novel Spark discovery programs that leverage its proprietary cancer genomic and epigenomic knowledge bases. Ignyta, Inc. is based in San Diego, California. " (1/17/2018)
Who are Ignyta's key executives?
Ignyta's management team includes the folowing people:
- Jonathan E. Lim M.D., Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder (Age 45)
- Jacob M. Chacko M.D., Chief Financial Officer (Age 38)
- Zachary Hornby, Chief Operating Officer (Age 38)
- Valerie Harding Start Ph.D., Senior Vice President - Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls (Age 57)
- Christian V. Kuhlen M.D. Esq., General Counsel, Secretary (Age 44)
- William R. McCarthy, Chief Business Officer (Age 45)
- Pratik S. Multani M.D., Chief Medical Officer (Age 50)
- James A. Bristol Ph.D., Independent Director (Age 70)
- Alexander W. Casdin, Independent Director (Age 49)
- Heinrich Dreismann Ph.D., Independent Director (Age 64)
Has Ignyta been receiving favorable news coverage?
Media headlines about RXDX stock have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Ignyta earned a news sentiment score of 0.13 on Accern's scale. They also gave news coverage about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.77 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company's share price in the near future.
How do I buy shares of Ignyta?
Shares of RXDX can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Ignyta's stock price today?
One share of RXDX stock can currently be purchased for approximately $26.95.
How big of a company is Ignyta?
Ignyta has a market capitalization of $1.79 billion. Ignyta employs 112 workers across the globe.
How can I contact Ignyta?
Ignyta's mailing address is 4545 Towne Centre Ct, SAN DIEGO, CA 92121-1900, United States. The biopharmaceutical company can be reached via phone at +1-858-2555959.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Ignyta (RXDX)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Ignyta and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe RXDX will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe RXDX will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.