About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive Networks, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in designing and development of a cloud-managed mobile networking platform that enables enterprises to deploy a mobile-centric network edge. The Company's portfolio of products and solutions is built around sets of technologies and capabilities, which include Enterprise Cloud Networking, Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) Connectivity and Application and Insights. The Company conducts its business in the Americas; Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC). Its product portfolio includes hardware products, cloud-based network management and applications, and support services. Its hardware products include access points, branch routers and access switches. Its hardware products are developed by its hardware design team working in conjunction with original design manufacturer (ODM) partners, and leverage the commercially available Wi-Fi radios, network processors, crypto accelerators and switching chips.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: HIVE
- Previous Close: $5.01
- 50 Day Moving Average: $5.60
- 200 Day Moving Average: $5.92
- 52-Week Range: $43,606,000.00 - $4.55
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 100.20
- P/E Growth: -1.57
- Market Cap: $218.47M
- Outstanding Shares: 43,606,000
- Beta: 1.66
- Net Margins: -21.26%
- Return on Equity: -107.34%
- Return on Assets: -23.77%
Companies Related to Aerohive Networks:
- Current Ratio: 1.65%
- Quick Ratio: 1.44%
What is Aerohive Networks' stock symbol?
Aerohive Networks trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "HIVE."
Where is Aerohive Networks' stock going? Where will Aerohive Networks' stock price be in 2017?
7 brokerages have issued 12 month target prices for Aerohive Networks' stock. Their forecasts range from $5.00 to $10.00. On average, they anticipate Aerohive Networks' stock price to reach $6.46 in the next twelve months.
When will Aerohive Networks announce their earnings?
Aerohive Networks is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, May, 2nd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Aerohive Networks stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Aerohive Networks stock:
- William Blair analysts commented, "Aerohive delivered a mixed fiscal fourth quarter, beating expectations on the bottom line while missing on total revenue. Management attributed the revenue declines (down 10% year-over-year) to ongoing operational issues related to administration of the 2016 E-rate program(roughly two-thirds of funding letters were approved by year-end, versus a nearly 90% approval rate a year ago), although the rest of the business performed largely as expected. On a positive note, Aerohive continues to see early traction from wave 2 access points (33% of access point revenue in the quarter), as well as steady momentum from recent industry and channel alliances (Dell was 10% of revenue in the fourth quarter). Record gross margin was another highlight in the quarter, driven by strong service gross margin (highest in seven quarters). In addition, Aerohive announced the hiring of Ron Gill as its new vice president of Americas sales (previously vice president'Americas enterprise sales at Ruckus)." (2/15/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Aerohive Networks Inc. designs and develops a cloud-managed mobile networking platform that enables enterprises to deploy a mobile-centric network edge. The Company's cloud-managed mobile networking platform consists of four components: Cloud Services Platform, HiveOS operating system, client management software and its portfolio of hardware products. It serves the healthcare, education, manufacturing, distribution, and retail industries throughout the United States. Aerohive Networks, Inc. is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. " (1/4/2017)
Who owns Aerohive Networks stock?
Aerohive Networks' stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Discovery Group I LLC (10.72%), Institutional Venture Management XIII LLC (2.54%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (2.08%), Russell Investments Group Ltd. (1.33%), State Street Corp (0.74%) and Two Sigma Investments LP (0.12%). Company insiders that own Aerohive Networks stock include Changming Liu, David K Flynn, Efstathios Papaefstathiou, Raphael Gernez and Thomas J Wilburn.
Who sold Aerohive Networks stock? Who is selling Aerohive Networks stock?
Aerohive Networks' stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Renaissance Technologies LLC, Two Sigma Investments LP and State Street Corp. Company insiders that have sold Aerohive Networks stock in the last year include Changming Liu, Raphael Gernez and Thomas J Wilburn.
Who bought Aerohive Networks stock? Who is buying Aerohive Networks stock?
Aerohive Networks' stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Russell Investments Group Ltd., Discovery Group I LLC and Teza Capital Management LLC.
How do I buy Aerohive Networks stock?
Shares of Aerohive Networks can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Aerohive Networks stock cost?
One share of Aerohive Networks stock can currently be purchased for approximately $5.01.