About Tower International
Tower International, Inc. is a global manufacturer of engineered automotive structural metal components and assemblies primarily serving original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The Company operates in two segments: Americas and International. The International segment consists of Europe and Asia, and the Americas segment consists of North America and South America. The Company offers its automotive customers a product portfolio, supplying body-structure stampings, frame and other chassis structures, and complex welded assemblies for small and large cars, crossovers, pickups and sport utility vehicles (SUVs). The Company's products are manufactured at approximately 30 facilities, located in North America, Europe, Brazil and China. The Company supports its manufacturing operations through approximately seven engineering and sales locations around the world. It produces a range of structural components and assemblies.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Auto/Tires/Trucks
- Industry: Auto Parts
- Sub-Industry: Auto Parts & Equipment
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: TOWR
- CUSIP: 89182610
- Previous Close: $28.15
- 50 Day Moving Average: $26.75
- 200 Day Moving Average: $25.15
- 52-Week Range: $18.75 - $29.05
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 15.26
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 7.08
- P/E Growth: 0.80
- Market Cap: $564.57M
- Outstanding Shares: 20,345,000
- Beta: 1.94
- Net Margins: 8.48%
- Return on Equity: 148.27%
- Return on Assets: 25.56%
Companies Related to Tower International:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 1.93%
- Current Ratio: 1.24%
- Quick Ratio: 1.08%
What is Tower International's stock symbol?
Tower International trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "TOWR."
How often does Tower International pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Tower International?
Tower International declared a quarterly dividend on Friday, January 27th. Investors of record on Friday, February 10th will be given a dividend of $0.11 per share on Tuesday, February 28th. This represents a $0.44 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.57%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, February 8th.
Where is Tower International's stock going? Where will Tower International's stock price be in 2017?
5 equities research analysts have issued 12-month price objectives for Tower International's shares. Their predictions range from $24.00 to $40.00. On average, they expect Tower International's stock price to reach $31.40 in the next twelve months.
When will Tower International announce their earnings?
Tower International is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, April, 26th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Tower International stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Tower International stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "TA Delaware, Inc. is engaged in the manufacture of engineered structural metal components and assemblies primarily serving automotive original equipment manufacturers. It offers its automotive customers body-structure stampings, frame and other chassis structures, as well as complex welded assemblies, for small and large cars, crossovers, pickups and SUVs. Its manufacturing operations consist primarily of stamping and welding operations, system and modular assembly operations, coating, and other ancillary operations. The Company uses various grades and thicknesses of steel and aluminum; including high-strength, hot- and cold-rolled, galvanized, organically coated, stainless, and aluminized steel; for the manufacture of its products. TA Delaware, Inc. is headquartered in Livonia, Michigan. " (2/18/2017)
- FBR & Co analysts commented, "Tower International remains, in our view, a very attractive name to own in the automotive space given (1) the company's ability to out-compete and out-grow larger players, (2) a large new business backlog that we expect to come online above the company's average margin, and (3) a highly attractive valuation that we do not think prices in the company's opportunities. The company's 4Q16 results illustrated these points: Tower announced a major new business win related to OEM outsourcing, increased margins above our expectations, and provided detail on its above-market growth opportunity. We estimate that the company has secured significant net new business (FY17E: $65 million; FY18E: $75 million; FY19E: $150 million) and that the higher-margin profile of this backlog could lead to 120 bps of adjusted EBITDA margin expansion by FY19E. With shares still trading at a meaningful discount to peers, we think this is a compelling opportunity for investors." (2/15/2017)
Who owns Tower International stock?
Tower International's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Prudential PLC (2.72%), State Street Corp (1.91%), Thrivent Financial for Lutherans (1.51%), Russell Investments Group Ltd. (0.44%), Teton Advisors Inc. (0.16%) and Thompson Siegel & Walmsley LLC (0.15%). Company insiders that own Tower International stock include James C Gouin, Michael Rajkovic, Nicholas D Chabraja and Thomas K Brown.
Who sold Tower International stock? Who is selling Tower International stock?
Tower International's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Tudor Investment Corp Et Al, Credit Agricole S A, Thompson Siegel & Walmsley LLC and Gamco Investors INC. ET AL.
Who bought Tower International stock? Who is buying Tower International stock?
Tower International's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Russell Investments Group Ltd., Prudential PLC, Martingale Asset Management L P and State Street Corp. Company insiders that have bought Tower International stock in the last two years include James C Gouin, Nicholas D Chabraja and Thomas K Brown.
How do I buy Tower International stock?
Shares of Tower International can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Tower International stock cost?
One share of Tower International stock can currently be purchased for approximately $28.05.