About Electronics for Imaging
Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (EFI) is engaged in digital printing, focused on the transformation of the printing, packaging, ceramic tile decoration, and textile industries from the use of traditional analog-based printing to digital on-demand printing. The Company operates through three segments: Industrial Inkjet, Productivity Software and Fiery. Its products include industrial super-wide and wide format, label and packaging, and ceramic tile decoration digital inkjet printers that utilizes its digital ink, industrial digital inkjet printer parts and professional services; print production workflow, Web-to-print, cross-media marketing and business process automation solutions, and color digital front ends (DFEs) creating a digital printing ecosystem. Its inks include digital ultra-violet (UV), light emitting diode (LED), ceramic, and thermoforming ink, and various textile ink, including dye sublimation, pigmented, reactive dye, acid dye, and water-based dispersed printing ink.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Computer Peripherals
- Sub-Industry: Computer Storage & Peripherals
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: EFII
- CUSIP: 28608210
- Previous Close: $47.28
- 50 Day Moving Average: $45.58
- 200 Day Moving Average: $45.14
- 52-Week Range: $38.00 - $50.09
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 49.77
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 15.01
- P/E Growth: 1.02
- Market Cap: $2.20B
- Outstanding Shares: 47,459,000
- Beta: 1.31
- Net Margins: 4.57%
- Return on Equity: 7.34%
- Return on Assets: 4.11%
Companies Related to Electronics for Imaging:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.36%
- Current Ratio: 3.19%
- Quick Ratio: 2.77%
What is Electronics for Imaging's stock symbol?
Electronics for Imaging trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "EFII."
Where is Electronics for Imaging's stock going? Where will Electronics for Imaging's stock price be in 2017?
6 brokerages have issued 12 month price targets for Electronics for Imaging's shares. Their forecasts range from $47.00 to $60.00. On average, they expect Electronics for Imaging's share price to reach $54.40 in the next year.
When will Electronics for Imaging announce their earnings?
Electronics for Imaging is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, April, 18th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Electronics for Imaging stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Electronics for Imaging stock:
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "We hosted EFII management early last week in NY and came away on the margin more confident of accelerating organic growth in 2017 and 2018. We believe the company's Industrial Inkjet business (~60% of revs) can show stronger growth in the back-half of 2017, benefiting from a pickup in growth in the Reggiani textile printing business and the new emerging corrugated packaging printing opportunity via its disruptive Nozomi platform. The announcement earlier this month that EFII purchased Xerox's FreeFlow Print Server business has effectively de-risked the Fiery digital front end (DFE) business (~26% of revs). We believe conservative Street numbers position EFII to potentially beat on the top line in '17. With EFII shares trading at 15x our '18 est., we believe there is solid value at current levels." (2/13/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Electronics for Imaging, Inc. designs and markets products that support color and black-and-white printing on a variety of peripheral devices. Its products incorporate hardware and software technologies that transform digital copiers and printers from many leading copier manufacturers into fast, high-quality networked printers. The company's products include stand-alone servers, which are connected to digital copiers and other peripheral devices, and controllers, which are embedded in digital copiers and desktop color laser printers. " (11/8/2016)
Who owns Electronics for Imaging stock?
Electronics for Imaging's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (4.02%), NWQ Investment Management Company LLC (3.34%), FMR LLC (2.72%), State Street Corp (2.21%), Fairview Capital Investment Management LLC (1.55%) and Brown Advisory Inc. (0.75%). Company insiders that own Electronics for Imaging stock include Dan Maydan, Guy Gecht, Richard A Kashnow and Thomas Georgens.
Who sold Electronics for Imaging stock? Who is selling Electronics for Imaging stock?
Electronics for Imaging's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Brown Advisory Inc., Teachers Retirement System of The State of Kentucky, Envestnet Asset Management Inc. and Paradigm Asset Management Co. LLC. Company insiders that have sold Electronics for Imaging stock in the last year include Dan Maydan, Guy Gecht, Richard A Kashnow and Thomas Georgens.
Who bought Electronics for Imaging stock? Who is buying Electronics for Imaging stock?
Electronics for Imaging's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Unterberg Capital LLC, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, FMR LLC, NWQ Investment Management Company LLC, Millrace Asset Group Inc., Menta Capital LLC, Advisory Research Inc. and Capstone Investment Advisors LLC.
How do I buy Electronics for Imaging stock?
Shares of Electronics for Imaging can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Electronics for Imaging stock cost?
One share of Electronics for Imaging stock can currently be purchased for approximately $47.28.