Ingredion Incorporated is an ingredients solutions provider. The Company manufactures and sells sweetener, starches, nutrition ingredients and biomaterial solutions derived from the wet milling and processing of corn and other starch-based materials to a range of industries, both domestically and internationally. It operates through four segments: North America, South America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). It turns corn, tapioca, potatoes, and other vegetables and fruits into ingredients and biomaterials for the food, beverage, paper and corrugating, brewing and other industries. Its product line includes animal feed products and edible corn oil. Its sweetener products include glucose syrups, high maltose syrup, high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), caramel color, dextrose, polyols, maltodextrins and glucose and syrup solids. Its starch-based products include both food-grade and industrial starches, and biomaterials. It also offers specialty ingredients.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Non-Cyclical Consumer Goods & Services
- Industry: Food Processing - NEC
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NYSE:CPO
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.ingredion.com/
- Trailing P/E Ratio:
- P/E Growth:
- Net Margins: 8.74%
- Return on Equity: 19.32%
- Return on Assets: 8.80%
Frequently Asked Questions for Ingredion (NYSE:CPO)
What is Ingredion's stock symbol?
Ingredion trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "CPO."
Who are some of Ingredion's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Ingredion include The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC), Mondelez International (MDLZ), General Mills (GIS), Kellogg Company (K), Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Associated British Foods plc (ABF), Campbell Soup Company (CPB), ConAgra Foods (CAG), McCormick & Company, Incorporated (MKC), Bunge Limited (BG), Ingredion Incorporated (INGR), B&G Foods (BGS), Central Garden & Pet Company (CENT), Dean Foods Company (DF), Greencore Group plc (GNC), Cranswick plc (CWK), SunOpta (STKL) and MGP Ingredients (MGPI).
Who are Ingredion's key executives?
Ingredion's management team includes the folowing people:
- Ilene S. Gordon, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- James D. Gray, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- James P. Zallie, Executive Vice President, Global Specialties and President, Americas, Director
- Christine M. Castellano, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Diane J. Frisch, Senior Vice President - Human Resources
- Anthony P. DeLio, Senior Vice President, Chief Innovation Officer
- Jorgen Kokke, Senior Vice President and President, Asia-Pacific and EMEA
- Martin Sonntag, Senior Vice President - Strategy and Global Business Development
- Robert J. Stefansic, Senior Vice President - Operational Excellence, Sustainability and Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Stephen K. Latreille, Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
How do I buy Ingredion stock?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Ingredion (NYSE CPO)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Ingredion and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Shares of Ingredion can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
Earnings History for Ingredion (NYSE:CPO)Earnings History by Quarter for Ingredion (NYSE CPO)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
Earnings Estimates for Ingredion (NYSE:CPO)
No earnings estimates for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dividend History for Ingredion (NYSE:CPO)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Ingredion (NYSE:CPO)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Ingredion (NYSE:CPO)
Latest Headlines for Ingredion (NYSE:CPO)
Ingredion (CPO) Chart for Sunday, June, 25, 2017